We all love the Star Wars franchise, and there are several reasons why this series is so popular. With its blend of adventure, fantasy, and mythology, this movie franchise has made its audiences go crazy for this. So imagine the excitement when you are watching a movie or gathering your friends with dim lights, and now you are ready to challenge your friends just to discover who knows more about this legendary saga. And believe us, it will open up new avenues for discussion and sparks that undeniable Star Wars magic.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of the best star wars trivia questions that are filled with excitement, adventure, and endless trivia. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Star Wars Trivia
1. What did the Ewoks think C-3PO was?
Answer: A god
2. What is the name of Han’s friend running the cloud city of Bespin?
Answer: Lando Calrissian
3. Han Solo was frozen in what?
4. What color was Yoda’s lightsaber?
5. What is the name of Boba Fett’s ship?
Answer: Slave 1
6. What’s the name of Boba Fett’s ship?
Answer: Slave I.
7. Who is the bounty hunter who catches Han Solo?
Answer: Boba Fett
8. What is Kylo Ren’s birth name?
Answer: Ben Solo.
9. What is Baby Yoda’s real name?
10. Who is Palpatine’s granddaughter?
11. What species is Jabba?
12. Who joined Poe Dameron in his X-wing in order to help destroy Starkiller?
13. What is the name of the female member of the Jedi High Council who belongs to the same species as Yoda?
14. Who was the original commander of the Death Star?
Answer: Grand Moff Tarkin
15. In what system are Han and Leia before traveling to Bespin?
16. What’s the last line of Phantom Menace?
17. How many “forms of communication” is C-3P0 fluent in?
Answer: Over 6 million
18. Who was Luke Skywalker’s gunner during the Battle of Hoth?
Answer: Dak Ralter
19. What color was Mace Windu’s lightsaber?
20. Who was Anakin Skywalker’s Padawan?
Answer: Ahsoka Tano.
21. What was Finn’s stormtrooper number?
22. What is the nickname of the Wookiee bounty hunter Snoova?
23. Where was Baby Yoda when Order 66 was initiated?
24. What is the battle armor used by Boba Fett?
25. Who kills Jyn’s father, Galen?
Answer: Rebel bombers
26. Who was the Jedi master that ordered to create clones?
Answer: Syfo Dyas
27. What is the episode number of the very first Star Wars film?
28. What type of droid is R2-D2 classified as?
Answer: An Astromech
29. What species is Jar Jar Binks?
30. How old is Yoda when he dies?
Answer: 900 years old
31. Who killed Mace Windu?
Answer: Darth Sidious.
32. What is the name of Anakin’s stepbrother?
Answer: Owen Lars.
33. Who is Luke and Leia’s father?
Answer: Darth Vader.
34. What species is Chewbacca?
35. Who killed Jabba?
Answer: Princess Leia
36. Where is Jabba the Hutt’s Palace located?
37. Who stars as the famous Han Solo in the original Star Wars films?
Answer: Harrison Ford
38. How many children does Darth Vader have?
39. Legend describes what as the hidden world of the Sith?
40. What is the color of C-3PO’s arm in Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
41. Who composed the soundtrack album for the 1977 film Star Wars?
Answer: John Williams
42. Anakin Skywalker grew up to be who?
Answer: Darth Vader.
43. Padmé was Queen of what?
44. In The Mandalorian, what did Bo-Katan wanted from Moff Gideon?
Answer: The Darksaber.
45. Who kissed Princess Leia first?
46. Where did Obi-Wan take Luke after his birth?
47. What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Answer: The Millennium Falcon.
48. Who was the first character to speak in the first Star Wars film, A New Hope?
49. In which movie did Yoda NOT appear?
Answer: A New Hope
50. Who is Darth Vader’s grandson?
Answer: Kylo Ren.
51. According to Luke, confronting what is the destiny of a Jedi?
52. Who told Anakin there is another Skywalker?
53. Who taught Lando Calrissian how to pilot a ship?
Answer: Han Solo
54. And for how long was he frozen?
Answer: About one year
55. Who is Chancellor Palpatine’s Sith alter-ego?
Answer: Darth Sidious
56. What kind of weapon did Han carry?
Answer: A DL-44 pistol
57. Who adopted Padmé Amidala’s daughter?
Answer: Bail Organa
58. Who created Star Wars?
Answer: George Lucas.
59. Which species stole the plans for the Death Star?
60. Who are Kylo Ren’s parents?
Answer: Han Solo and Princess Leia.
61. The Mandalorian was created by who?
Answer: Jon Favreau.
62. What is Darth Vader’s iconic line?
Answer: “No, I am your father.”
63. C-3PO is fluent in over how many forms of communication?
Answer: Over six million.
64. Who wiped out all of the information about Kamino from the Jedi Temple archives?
Answer: Count Dooku
65. What is the substance that powers the lightsabers?
Answer: Ilum Crystals
66. Who had Rey’s parents taken and killed?
67. In Revenge of the Sith, what Order did Palpatine command to execute?
68. In Star Wars, what do they call the invisible power that binds the galaxy together?
Answer: The Force
69. On Tatooine, what name did Obi-Wan go by?
70. What planet does the Death Star destroy in Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope?
71. Who killed Jango Fett?
Answer: Mace Windu
72. Which word is never spoken in a Star Wars movie?
73. Who played Princess Leia?
Answer: Carrie Fisher.
74. Where did the Clone Wars begin?
75. Where does Rey find Luke Skywalker?
76. Who was Boba Fett’s father?
Answer: Jango Fett.
77. In how many languages is C-3PO fluent?
Answer: Over 60 million languages
78. Who built C-3PO?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
79. What was Luke’s last name originally going to be?
80. Which film served as the final chapter of the Skywalker Saga?
Answer: The Rise of Skywalker.
81. What was Galen Erso’s nickname for his daughter?
82. Who killed Han Solo?
Answer: Kylo Ren
83. What year did the first Star Wars movie come out?
84. What species is Greedo?
85. Where were the Hoth sequences filmed?
86. Who acted as Queen Amidala’s decoy?
Answer: Her handmaiden Sabé.
87. Which actor played Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Mark Hamill.
88. What species was Yoda?