Imagine you are sitting with your group of friends, and you want to add excitement, friendly competition, and some laughter that will create an unforgettable memory. We know this sounds interesting, so we’ve compiled the list of best Pop Culture trivia questions where you’ll laugh, debate, and discover how much you truly know about the world of movies, music, and beyond. So scroll down and celebrate the magic of Pop Culture because. Enjoy.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions
1. Which member of One Direction left the band to become a solo artist?
Answer: Zayn Malik
2. Who is Marvel’s first superhero in the comic books?
Answer: The Human Torch
3. What year did Keeping Up with the Kardashians first premiere?
4. What was the first non-English-language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
5. Who was Matt Lauer’s official replacement on the TODAY show?
Answer: Hoda Kotb
6. Who was the first Bachelorette in 2003?
Answer: Trista Sutter (née Rehn)
7. Who created the viral “Renegade” dance on TikTok?
Answer: Jalaiah Harmon
8. Which pop star accidentally set fire to her home gym with candles?
Answer: Britney Spears
9. Which hard seltzer did America face a shortage of in 2019?
Answer: White Claw
10. What Oscar winner was shockingly eliminated from American Idol before her big acting breakthrough?
Answer: Jennifer Hudson
11. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for how many days?
12. Who is the half-blood prince in Harry Potter?
Answer: Severus Snape
13. Which musician was famously known as the “King of Pop”?
Answer: Michael Jackson
14. Which Disney princess was Walt Disney’s favorite?
15. Who replaced Kathie Lee Gifford on the TODAY show?
Answer: Jenna Bush Hager
16. What was the age gap between Jessica and Mark on Love Is Blind?
Answer: 10 years
17. Who was the winner of the first season of “American Idol”?
Answer: Kelly Clarkson
18. Which female artist was born as Destiny Hope?
Answer: Miley Cyrus
19. What was the name of Meghan Markle’s lifestyle blog before she married into the royal family?
Answer: The Tig
20. Who is the artist behind the popular TikTok dance song “Say So”?
Answer: Doja Cat
21. Who was the first African-American man to achieve EGOT status?
Answer: John Legend
22. Who has the best-selling album by a girl group?
Answer: Spice Girls
23. Which American girl group released the song “Survivor”?
Answer: Destiny’s Child
24. Which Queen song became the first No. 1 hit in America?
Answer: Killer Queen
25. Who is the South Korean pop artist who released “Gangnam Style” in 2012?
26. What is the name of Superman’s love interest?
Answer: Lois Lane
27. Who is the youngest Emmy winner of all time?
Answer: Roxana Zal
28. According to Forbes, who was the highest-earning actress in 2019?
Answer: Scarlett Johansson
29. What is Rihanna’s real name?
Answer: Robyn Fenty
30. In 2019, who was named by Forbes as the youngest “self-made billionaire ever”?
Answer: Kylie Jenner
31. Which Bachelor Nation alum did Gigi Hadid date in 2019?
Answer: Tyler Cameron
32. Which female artist is often referred to as the “Princess of Pop”?
Answer: Britney Spears
33. What is the alternate dimension called in Netflix’s Stranger Things?
Answer: The Upside Down
34. In 1977, which film became the first to surpass $500 million in worldwide box office earnings during its initial release?
Answer: Star Wars
35. 15 Years after Friends ended, Jennifer Aniston made her return to TV on what show?
Answer: The Morning Show
36. Who is the dwarf that accompanies Frodo on his quest in the Lord of the Rings films?
37. Which famous musician released the song “24K Magic” in 2016?
Answer: Bruno Mars
38. Which movie won the first official Best Picture Academy Award?
39. Who was the first winner of The Masked Singer?
40. Who does Michael Scott hit with company property on company property in The Office?
Answer: Meredith Palmer
41. What song did Charlotte Awbery go viral for singing in the London Tube?
42. In the 1988 film “Die Hard,” who plays the antagonist?
Answer: Hans Gruber
43. Which tech entrepreneur named his son X Æ A-12?
Answer: Elon Musk
44. What was Prince’s signature song?
Answer: Purple Rain
45. In 2020, Netflix aired a reality show that required participants to remain celibate. What was it called?
Answer: Too Hot To Handle
46. Who is the oldest Kardashian sister?
47. What movie in 2019 topped Avatar as the highest-grossing film of all time?
Answer: Avengers: Endgame
48. What does the acronym “smh” stand for?
Answer: Shaking my head
49. In the show New Girl, what was the name of Winston’s beloved cat?
50. Which East Coast convenience store chain gained popularity due to Mare of Easttown?
51. In the series Arrested Development, there’s always money where?
Answer: In the banana stand
52. Where did Prince William and Kate Middleton first meet?
Answer: St. Andrews University
53. What was Olivia Rodrigo’s first No. 1 hit single?
Answer: Driver’s License
54. Who is the longest-serving host of The View?
Answer: Joy Behar
55. What was Ed Sheeran’s first hit song?
Answer: The A-Team
56. What is Kramer’s first name on Seinfeld?
57. What is the name of the holiday in June meant to celebrate The Beatles?
Answer: Global Beatles Day
58. What is Mr. Big’s real name in Sex and the City?
Answer: John James Preston
59. Who holds the record for winning the most Oscars?
Answer: Walt Disney
60. What prolific American fashion designer had frequent, well-known collaborations with Cher?
Answer: Bob Mackie
61. Which male artist has received 14 titles in the Guinness World Records?
Answer: Justin Bieber
62. Who is the most recent person to achieve EGOT status?
Answer: Viola Davis
63. What was the name of the first James Bond movie featuring Daniel Craig?
Answer: Casino Royale
64. “A Song of Ice and Fire” is the novel that which popular TV series is based?
Answer: Game of Thrones
65. How many times did Ross Geller get divorced on Friends?
Answer: Three times (Carol, Emily, Rachel)
66. Before Ringo Starr, who was the original drummer of the Beatles?
Answer: Pete Best
67. Who played Rachel Zane on the legal drama Suits?
Answer: Meghan Markle
68. Which 1980 horror film holds the Guinness World Record for the most retakes of a single scene?
Answer: The Shining
69. What day is Star Wars Day?
Answer: May 4
70. Which hit 1988 Eddie Murphy comedy finally got a sequel in 2021?
Answer: Coming to America
71. Which of Katy Perry’s albums has been her most successful?
Answer: Teenage Dream
72. How many Harry Potter books and movies are there?
Answer: 7 books and 8 movies
73. What was Lizzie McGuire’s younger brother’s name on the Disney show?
Answer: Matt McGuire
74. Which Emmy Award-winning producer was behind Glee, Hollywood, The Politician and American Horror Story?
Answer: Ryan Murphy
75. Which pop star is the godmother of both of Elton John’s sons?
Answer: Lady Gaga
76. Who wrote the Twilight books?
Answer: Stephenie Meyer
77. Which female artist released the song “Summertime Sadness”?
Answer: Lana Del Ray
78. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
79. What is the most watched YouTube video of all time?
Answer: “Baby Shark Dance”
80. Among women, which musician has received the most Grammy Award nominations?
81. What film did the phrase “I see dead people” come from?
Answer: The Sixth Sense
82. Which Harry Potter movie is the highest grossing of all the films?
Answer: Deathly Hallows Part 2
83. What is Lady Gaga’s real first name?
84. What is Marilyn Monroe’s real name?
Answer: Norma Jeane Mortenson
85. Outside of the six main characters, which “Friends” character appeared in the most episodes?
86. Which actor voiced both Darth Vader and The Lion King’s Mufasa?
Answer: James Earl Jones
87. According to Billboard, who is the best-selling boy band of all time?
Answer: Backstreet Boys
88. In which movie did Taylor Swift make her acting debut?
Answer: Valentine’s Day
89. What was Netflix’s most streamed show in 2020?
Answer: The Office