We all grew up watching Disney movies that have cherished our childhood memories. Their timeless messages and moral lessons resonate with viewers on a deeper level. And the way Disney explore universal themes such as love, friendship, bravery, and the triumph of good over evil, is what makes Disney everyone’s favourite.
So what will be better than transporting yourself to a realm of wonder and nostalgia with the best Disney trivia questions? Below, we’ve compiled a list of Disney trivia questions that will leave you amazed. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. What year did Disneyland open?
2. How many puppies did Pongo and Perdita have in 101 Dalmatians?
3. Who gave Hercules his heroic training?
Answer: Philoctetes (Phil)
4. Who portrayed Maui’s voice in the animated film Moana?
Answer: Dwayne Johnson.
5. Who is the bear in ‘The Jungle Book’?
6. What is the name of Tarzan’s adopted mother?
7. What are the seven dwarfs’ names in Snow White?
Answer: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey.
8. What age is Meredith Blake in The Parent Trap from 1998?
9. The Princess and the Frog is set in which city?
Answer: New Orleans.
10. In Disney’s “Dumbo,” which animal is the first to receive a baby from the storks?
Answer: Mrs. Bear.
11. In which Disney film did Julie Andrews make her feature film debut?
Answer: Mary Poppins
12. Which poisonous fruit did Snow White eat?
13. Quasimodo was the bell ringer of which famous cathedral?
Answer: Notre Dame
14. Which is the youngest Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White and Princess Jasmine.
15. Who was the first Disney princess who was black?
Answer: Princess Tiana
16. What is Belle’s father’s name in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
17. Which color dress does Cinderella wear to the ball?
18. The Princess and the Frog is set in which city?
Answer: New Orleans
19. Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness guide whose emotions in Inside Out?
20. Who is Miguel’s idol in Coco?
Answer: Ernesto de la Cruz
21. What Bashful or Jumpy character isn’t one of the seven dwarfs?
22. In the movie “Frozen,” how many siblings does Prince Hans of the Southern Isles have?
23. Which Grammy winner composed the songs on the Tarzan soundtrack?
Answer: Phil Collins
24. Which Disney princess has a tattoo?
25. What is the name of Simba and Nala’s daughter?
26. Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness guide whose emotions in Inside Out?
27. Who said: “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it?”
28. How long was the Genie imprisoned in the lamp before Aladdin discovered him?
Answer: 10,000 years
29. Which soul was assigned to guide Joe Gardner?
30. What was the name of Nemo’s mother?
31. In Monster’s, Inc., there’s nothing more toxic or deadly than what?
Answer: A human child
32. In which film did Disney debut its first openly gay animated character?
33. Who was the first cartoon character to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Answer: Mickey Mouse
34. What is the name of Rapunzel’s chameleon in Tangled?
35. What land is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad located in?
36. What is the name of Andy’s neighbour in Toy Story?
37. Who acts as the conscience for Pinocchio?
Answer: Jiminy Cricket
38. What is the name of Andy’s neighbour in Toy Story?
39. What is the name of the toy store in Toy Story 2?
Answer: Al’s Toy Barn
40. What was Pixar’s debut film?
Answer: Toy Story
41. What is Wendy’s dog’s name in Peter Pan?
42. Who sings “Once Upon a Dream” in the Disney universe?
Answer: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
43. What name did Ursula go by when she took human form?
44. Which Disney villain did Angelina Jolie bring to life?
45. Which classic movie is Wall-E a fan of?
Answer: Hello, Dolly!
46. What is Mulan’s pet dragon called?
47. What is the real name of Flynn Rider from Tangled?
Answer: Eugene Fitzherbert
48. What Disney movie features the popular song “Let It Go”?
49. What is the name of Disney’s private island?
Answer: Castaway Cay
50. What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
Answer: Pain and Panic
51. Which well-known Disney character appears in “Frozen” as a stuffed animal?
Answer: Mickey Mouse.
52. What year was the original ‘Cinderella’ released?
53. Crush’s age in Finding Nemo is how old?
Answer: 150 (and still young!)
54. What is the name of the sorcerer in Fantasia spelled backwards?
55. Which Disney film features the famous dialogue, “Mirror, mirror”?
Answer: ‘Snow White
56. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles?
Answer: Edna Mode
57. Who was the Toy Story music composer?
Answer: Randy Newman
58. In the animated Little Mermaid, who provided Scuttle’s voice?
Answer: Buddy Hackett
59. In The Little Mermaid, what is the name of Prince Eric’s dog?
60. What animal does Emperor Kuzco transform into in The Emperor’s New Groove?
61. What was the name of Jessie’s original owner in Toy Story 2?
62. Which scouting group does Russell belong to in Up?
Answer: The Wilderness Explorers
63. What is the name of Ariel and Prince Eric’s daughter?
Answer: Princess Melody
64. What is the name of Rapunzel’s chameleon in Tangled?
65. How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have?
66. What name did Ursula go by when she took human form?
67. Who reveals to Buzz that his father is him?
68. How many kids did Walt Disney have?
Answer: Two (Diane and Sharon)
69. Which Disney Princess did Lily James play in a live-action remake that was released in 2015?
70. In Pocahontas, Christian Bale provides the voice for which character?
71. How many Muses are in Hercules?
72. Who performs Aladdin’s voice in Full House?
73. How many bricks were used to make Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom?
74. Which Disney character sings “How Far I’ll Go”?
75. What boy band does Mei and her friends love in Turning Red?
76. What was the first animated movie to be nominated for Best Picture?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
77. Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?
78. What was the name of the first animated character created by Walt Disney?
Answer: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
79. “Fish are friends, not food,” who said?
80. What fireworks show replaced Wishes in 2017?
Answer: Happily Ever After
81. Which Disney princess is the oldest?
82. What animals in The Jungle Book raised Mowgli?
83. Which princess has a live-action remake released in 2020?
84. How many countries make up the World Showcase?
85. Who was the first Pixar lead female?
86. How many dwarfs does Snow White live with?
Answer: 7 dwarfs.
87. Which fraternity did Mike and Sulley join at Monsters University?
Answer: Oozma Kappa
88. Who is Mufasa’s trusted advisor in The Lion King?
89. What disease does Dory have?
Answer: Short-term memory loss.
90. What color hair does Ariel have in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
91. All you need is a little faith, trust and what else?
Answer: Pixie dust
92. Which Disney character sings “How Far I’ll Go”?
93. Who was the first Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White.
94. What is the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?
Answer: Prince Phillip
95. At what age did the Sultan want Princess Jasmine to get married?
96. Co-stars from which sitcom voice Disgust and Sadness in Inside Out?
Answer: The Office
97. In The Little Mermaid, what is the name of Prince Eric’s dog?
98. In which Disney film did Julie Andrews make her feature film debut?
Answer: Mary Poppins.