Everyone loves a good laugh, and turkey jokes are a great way to bring some lightheartedness into the festivities. Whether it’s about how turkeys can’t fly or how they like to gobble, these jokes always seem to have us in stitches.
Whether it’s a funny story about a turkey we once encountered, or an embarrassing moment involving one of these birds, we all have something to share and bring people together by making great conversations during the holidays. So if you’re looking for a good laugh, why not try turkey jokes?
Here we’ve compiled a list of the best Turkey Jokes that make them a universal source of humour to bring smiles. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Fruit comes from a fruit tree, so where does turkey come from?
2. If you call a big turkey a gobbler, what do you call a small one?
3. Why shouldn’t you sit next to a turkey at dinner?
Because he will gobble it up.
4. What do turkeys give thanks for on Thanksgiving?
5. Why did turkey create a band?
Because he already had drumsticks.
6. Which key is useless and have legs?
7. Why didn’t the pilgrim want to make the bread?
It’s a crummy job.
8. What did Han Solo say to Luke Skywalker on Thanksgiving?
May the forks be with you.
9. What would pilgrim wear for Thanksgiving dinner?
10. What instrument does a turkey play?
11. Why did a concert get cancelled?
Somebody ate the drumsticks!.
12. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
Wing, wing! Wing, wing.
13. Why did the turkey get detention?
He used fowl language.
14. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert?
15. Have u heard about turkey’s new phone ringtone?
16. Why do turkeys gobble?
Because they never learned table manners.
17. What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?
18. Why did cranberries go red?
They saw turkey dressing.
19. What did the leftover turkey say?
Make me a sandwich.
20. What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
21. Guess who’s afraid of thanksgiving?
Turkey? No, my pants.
22. Why did turkey say no to dessert?
He said he was already stuffed.
23. Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?
It had 24 carrots.
24. What genre do pilgrims listen to?
25. What do you call a running turkey?
26. Can a turkey jump higher than a house?
Yes, because houses can’t jump.
27. What’s pumpkin’s favorite thing to do on their free time?
28. What did the turkey say to the computer?
29. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
30. Who scared the cranberry?
31. Why do turkeys always “gobble, gobble”?
Because he always skipped the etiquette classes.
32. What do you a call the age of a pilgrim?
33. Why did the cranberries turn red?
Because they saw the turkey dressing.
34. What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving?
35. Why did the farmer report the turkey to the police?
He sensed fowl play.
36. What key won’t open any door?
37. What sound does a limping turkey make?
38. What key has legs and can’t open a door?
39. What kind of key can’t open doors?
40. When are the turkeys the most grateful?
The day after Thanksgiving.
41. What do you call a ghost turkey?
42. What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day?
43. What’s a turkey’s favorite month?
They don’t have one, but they prefer any other than November.
44. Why did the turkey cross the road?
He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
45. What do you call depressed cranberries?
46. What happened to the turkey that got in a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
47. What sound does a dizzy turkey make?
48. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
49. If pilgrims were alive today, what would be the most surprising thing about them?
50. Which holiday is Dracula’s favorite?
51. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
52. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.
53. What side of a turkey grows more feathers?
54. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
55. What turkey says to his assistant?
56. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
Wing, Wing! Wing, Wing.
57. What’s Frankenstein’s favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Monster mash potatoes and grave-y.
58. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had his own drumsticks.
59. Why did the turkey refuse dessert?
He was stuffed.
60. What type of glass does a turkey drink from?
61. What do you call a ghost of a turkey?
62. What kind of weather does a turkey like?
63. What happened to corn that got complimented at the dinner?
64. What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost?
65. Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To prove he wasn’t a chicken.
66. What is a turkey’s favorite dessert?