Autumn is a time of celebration for many people around the world. The changing leaves, the cooler weather, and the anticipation of upcoming holidays make it a special time for many. All of these, it’s also a time for fun, with jokes about pumpkins, sweaters, and more. So what will be a better way to celebrate this season than with some Autumn jokes?
People of all ages, from kids to adults, love sharing jokes as they bring a bit of humour into our lives. From religious holidays to harvest festivals to simply enjoying the beauty of nature, it’s time to share some Fall-themed laughs with your family and friends.
Here we’ve compiled a list of the best Autumn Jokes that will bring joy to your lives during this transitional period.
Best Autumn Jokes
1. Why do trees hate going to school in the fall?
Because they’re easily stumped.
2. Why are trees so carefree and easy going?
Because every fall, they let loose.
3. Why did the pumpkin lose the boxing match?
He let his gourd down.
4. What happens when winter arrives?
5. What’s Prince’s favourite vegetable?
A little red courgette.
6. What’s an octopus’ favourite party?
7. Why are apples so bad in interrogations?
They always crumble.
8. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
9. Why do deer paint their balls red?
To hide in berry trees.
10. What month does every tree dread?
11. What’s a fire’s least favorite month?
12. What time of year do people get injured the most?
In the fall.
13. What’s the most dangerous weather?
Brisk fall weather.
14. What do you call the ghost of a chicken?
15. What did the leaf say to autumn?
I’m falling for you.
16. What did the leaf say to the other leaf?
I’m falling for you.
17. Why is autumn the proudest season?
It’s fall of it.
18. Who lives in the scary Hundred Acre Wood?
Winnie the Boo.
19. What’s a pumpkins favourite sparkling wine?
20. How do trees get on the Internet?
They just log on.
21. What is the cutest season?
22. What do short-sighted ghouls wear?
23. What kind of vest should you wear in the fall?
24. What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie?
25. What did one autumn leaf say to another?
I’m falling for you.
26. What do you call a smashed pumpkin?
27. Who are the most religious people on McDonalds?
28. What room are ghosts not allowed to enter?
The living room.
29. Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a cornfield?
Because the corn has ears.
30. How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch.
31. Who plays James Bond best in an autumn orchard?
32. What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable?
33. Why do birds fly south for the fall?
Because it’s quicker than walking.
34. What do pirates wear at autumn?
35. Why did the apple pie cry?
Its peelings were hurt.
36. What do farmers wear under their shirt when they’re cold?
37. Knock knock,
Aunt you glad it’s fall?.
38. What do you call a dude who really likes autumn?
A fall guy.
39. What’s James Bond’s favorite hot drink?
Pumpkin spy-ce latte.
40. What’s the biggest fall phenomenon in Australia?
The Great Barrier Leaf.
41. Why do you never see deer hiding in trees?
Because they’re really good at it.
42. Why did the conker get a sore throat?
Because it was a hoarse chestnut.
43. What is it called when a tree takes some time off?
44. Why was the robot couple’s anniversary in the fall?
They were autumn mated.
45. What do turkeys eat for dessert?
46. What do you give to a pumpkin who is trying to quit smoking?
A pumpkin patch.
47. What kind of key can’t open doors?
48. What’s the best band to listen to in autumn?
The Spice Girls.
49. What’s the saddest side dish?
Sweet potato cries.
50. Which pigs hide in bushes?
51. Why did the courgette, the pumpkin and the butternut squash get on so well?
They were gourd friends.
52. What’s the devils favourite spice?
53. What do lumberjacks shout at the start of fall?
54. What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?
55. What happened when the turkey got in a fight?
The stuffing was knocked out of him.
56. What is the cutest season?
57. Which pumpkins can swim the best?
The coast gourd.
58. What’s a ghost’s favorite nursery rhyme?
Little BOO Peep.
59. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?