Thanksgiving is a time for all our family and friends to gather around the dinner table and enjoy each other’s company. And what better way to lighten the mood than with some funny Thanksgiving jokes? Whether you’re telling corny dad jokes or sharing funny stories, cracking these jokes can be a fun way to create a more positive atmosphere and bring our dear ones together.
Here we’ve compiled the list of best Thanksgiving Jokes that will help you to share some laughter with your loved ones and make your holiday celebration even more special. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play.
2. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
3. What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
4. What would a turkey be called if it turned into a ghost?
5. What smells the best at a Thanksgiving dinner?
6. Why did Mom’s turkey seasoning taste a little off last year?
She ran out of thyme.
7. Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To prove he wasn’t chicken.
8. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert?
9. What do you call a running turkey?
10. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
11. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo?
A turkey that can pluck itself.
12. When do you serve rubber turkey?
13. Which side of a turkey has the most feathers?
14. You know you overdid it on Thanksgiving when you cut yourself shaving and you bleed gravy.
15. Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?
The turkey because he’s already stuffed.
16. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
17. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert?
18. What did the turkey dress up as for Halloween?
19. Knock Knock.
Dewey have to wait long to eat?&
20. Who scared the cranberry?
21. What did the turkey say to the computer?
Google, google, google.
22. What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day?
23. What do you call a holiday dinner without the parents?
24. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
25. What key has legs and can’t open a door?
26. What makes every Thanksgiving meal extra-basic?
27. What would you get if you crossed a turkey with a ghost?
28. What can you call your brother who falls asleep after dinner?
29. What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?
30. Who should you invite to your Friendsgiving?
Your close group of Palgrims.
31. What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
32. What did the sweet potato say when it was asked if it was hungry?
Yes, I yam.
33. What’s the most musical part of a turkey?
34. What do you call it when it rains turkeys?
35. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
36. What was the turkey suspected of?
37. Why did the cranberries turn red?
Because they saw the turkey dressing.
38. What smells the best at the Thanksgiving meal?
39. How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey?
One, but you really have to squeeze him in.
40. Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey?
He sensed fowl play.
41. What’s the best way to stuff a turkey?
Serve him lots of pizza and ice cream.
42. What’s a potato’s favorite game to play?
43. What’s Frankenstein’s favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Monster mash potatoes and grave-y.
44. What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
Boy! I’m stuffed.
45. If Pilgrims were still alive, what would they be known for?
46. What sound does a limping turkey make?
47. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks.
48. What do you call a rude turkey?
49. What did Dad say when he was asked to say grace?
50. What happens when cranberries get sad?
They turn into blueberries.
51. What kind of ‘tude is appropriate at the family dinner?
52. What song should you listen to on Thanksgiving?
All About That Baste.
53. Why do turkeys gobble?
Because they never learned table manners.
54. What did the Pilgrim wear to dinner?
55. What do you call the age of a Pilgrim?
56. What kind of key can’t open doors?
57. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does turkey come from?
58. What side dish do you bring for Thanksgiving dinner when you accidentally sat on the sweet potatoes?
59. What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner?
60. What did the turkey say when he had a headache?
61. Why did the turkey play the drums in his band?
Because he already had drum sticks.
62. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had his own drumsticks.
63. What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving?
64. Is turkey soup good for you?
Not if you’re the turkey.
65. How did the salt and pepper welcome all the guests?
By saying, Seasoning’s greetings.
66. Why can’t you take turkeys to church?
They use fowl language.
67. What do turkeys like to do on sunny days?
68. Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To prove he wasn’t a chicken.
69. Why were the beans accused of being jealous of the other side dishes?
They were so green.
70. Why was the soup at Thanksgiving so pricey?
It had 24 carrots.
71. Why did the turkey refuse dessert?
He was already stuffed.
72. What’s a running turkey called?
73. What sound does a space turkey make?
74. How did the salt and pepper welcome all the guests?
By saying, “Seasoning’s greetings”
75. Why do turkeys make bad baseball players?
They only hit fowl balls.
76. Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken’s day off.
77. Why should you never set the turkey next to the dessert?
Because he will gobble, gobble it up.
78. What do you wear to Thanksgiving Dinner?
joke A Har-vest.
79. Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?
It had 24 carrots.
80. If Pilgrims traveled on the Mayflower, what do college students travel on?
81. What do you call an over-caffeinated turkey?
82. My grandma made mashed potatoes from a box. That’s it. That’s the joke.