From cats playing with their toys to dogs chasing their tails, animals have been seen as loyal and loving companions as they give us plenty of entertainment.
Today animals are increasingly seen as more than just pets; they are now considered friends and family members. Hence Animals jokes are also becoming more popular because they contain clever puns or witty observations that are light-hearted humour to make anyone laugh.
Here we’ve compiled the list of best Animals Jokes that will surely give you plenty of laughs along the way. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Funniest Animals Jokes
1. What’s the most musical part of a chicken?
2. What do you call a lazy baby kangaroo?
A pouch potato.
3. Why do cows never have any money?
Because the farmers milk them dry.
4. When cats don’t want to say goodbye, what do they say instead?
“See ya litter!”.
5. Why do cows go to New York?
To see the moo-sicals.
6. Where do orcas hear music?
7. What does a dolphin say when he’s confused?
Can you please be more Pacific?.
8. What do you call a cow in an earthquake?
9. What’s a frog’s favorite soda?
10. Where do polar bears vote?
The North Poll.
11. What is more amazing than a talking dog?
A spelling bee.
12. What does a dolphin say when he’s confused?
Can you please be more Pacific?
13. What did the snail say as he rode along on the turtle’s back?
14. Why is a bee’s hair always sticky?
Because it uses a honey comb.
15. Why did the pig have ink all over his face?
Because he just came out of the pen.
16. What’s a reptile’s favorite movie?
The Lizard of Oz.
17. What kind of ties do pigs wear?
18. Why shouldn’t you play basketball with a pig?
Because he’ll hog the ball.
19. Why do fish live in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
20. What was the first animal in space?
The cow that jumped over the moon.
21. Why did the kangaroo stop drinking coffee?
She got too jumpy.
22. Why did the pig have ink all over its face?
Because it came out of the pen.
23. Why do cows go to New York?
To see the moosicals.
24. What’s the difference between a cat and a frog?
A cat has nine lives, but a frog croaks every night.
25. What happened to the dog that ate nothing but garlic?
His bark was much worse than his bite.
26. What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
27. What do you call a sleeping bull?
28. Knock, knock.
29. Where did the sheep go on vacation?
30. What do cats have for breakfast?
31. What bird is always sad?
The blue jay.
32. Why are elephants never rich?
Because they work for peanuts.
33. Which kinds of snakes are found on cars?
34. What do you call a rabbit with beetles all over him?
35. Why did the snake cross the road?
To get to the other ssssssside.
36. What do you call a fly without wings?
37. What do you call a dog magician?
38. Where do shellfish go to borrow money?
The prawn broker.
39. What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain?
A drizzly bear.
40. What did the iguana say to his crush?
Iguana be your valentine.
41. What do you call an illegally parked frog?
42. What’s a dog’s favorite city?
43. Why do seagulls like to live by the sea?
Because if they lived by the bay, they would be bagels.
44. Why did the elephants get kicked out of the public pool?
They kept dropping their trunks.
45. Where did the cow want to go on Friday night?
To the moo-vies.
46. What’s the difference between a fish and a piano?
You can’t tuna fish.
47. What do ducks watch on TV?
48. How long do chickens work?
Around the cluck.
49. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant?
50. What’s it called when all the treats are gone?
51. What do you call shaving a crazy sheep?
52. Why are cats bad storytellers?
Because they only have one tale.
53. What do you get when you cross a sheepdog with a rose?
54. What’s more amazing than a talking dog?
A spelling bee.
55. What do rabbits eat for breakfast?
56. What sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
57. Why do cows like being told jokes?
Because they like being a-moosed.
58. What do you get from a pampered cow?
59. What happens to a toad’s car when it breaks down?
It gets toad away.
60. What’s the smartest animal?
A fish because they stay in schools.
61. What do you call an alligator who is a thief?
62. What do you get when you cross a hammock and a dog?
A rocker spaniel.
63. What does the cat say after making a joke?
64. I lost my dog today, So put an ad in the paper.
Bob: What good would that do? My dog can’t read.
65. What do you call a parrot when it has dried itself after a bath?
66. What steps do you take if a tiger is running toward you?
67. What steps do you take if you a tiger is running towards you?
68. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
69. What do you get when you cross a chicken with a cow?
70. A pony went to see the doctor, because it couldn’t speak. “I know what’s wrong,” said the doctor. “You’re a little horse.”
71. What do you call a chicken at the North Pole?
72. Where are fish in orbit?
In trout-er space.
73. What is the best way to cook a gator?
In a crock-pot.
74. What did one flea say to the other flea when they came out of the movies?
“Should we walk home or take a dog?”
75. What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
76. What fish only swims at night?
77. Why did the turkey cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken.
78. What did the SNAIL say while riding on the turtles back?
79. What is black, white, and red all over?
A sunburnt penguin.
80. What do you get when you put three ducks in a box?
A box of quackers.
81. Why do birds fly south in the winter?
Because it’s too far to walk.
82. What is the difference between a cat that got photocopied and a cat that follows you?
One is a cat copy; the other is a copycat.
83. What is a dog’s favorite city?
84. What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?
85. Who comes to a picnic but is never invited?
86. Why don’t you want to play board games with a cat?
They tend to be cheetahs.
87. Why did the whale cross the street?
To get to the other tide.
88. Why did the cats ask for a drum set?
They wanted to make some mewsic.
89. What is a cat’s favorite song?
Three Blind Mice.
90. What do you call a penguin in the desert?
91. Why are fish so good at watching their weight?
Because they have lots of scales.
92. What happened when the lion ate the comedian?
He felt funny.
93. What did the leopard say after finishing a delicious meal?
“That hit the spot.”
94. What kind of fly has a frog in his throat?
A hoarse fly.
95. How much money does a skunk have?
96. What do you call an alligator who solves mysteries?
97. What do you give a sick bird?
98. Why did the fly never land on the computer?
He was afraid of the web.
99. What kind of math do owls like?
100. What do frogs order when they go to a restaurant?
101. What kind of ant is even bigger than an elephant?
102. What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?