Why do people love to share inappropriate jokes? Well, I think It could be because they make us laugh in a way that other types of humour cannot, or maybe Inappropriate jokes help us bond with others by creating a shared experience of laughter.
I don’t know whatever the reason may be. Still, it’s clear that inappropriate jokes are enjoyable and can also help build relationships between people who may not otherwise have any common ground.
Here we’ve compiled the list of 50 Inappropriate Jokes that will help you express your opinions in a humorous manner without worrying about being judged or criticized. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. What do you call a cheap circumcision?
A rip off.
2. What’s the secret to a happy marriage?
3. What do you call a nanny with breast implants?
4. What do you call a guy who cries when he masturbates?
5. Having sex in an elevator is wrong. On so many levels.
6. The first time I had sex, I kept the receipt.
7. A man is only as old as the woman he feels.
8. What did the elephant ask the naked man? How do you breathe out of that thing?
9. What’s a 6.9?
Another great thing screwed up by a period.
10. Friends are like trees, they fall over if you hit them with an ax.
11. Did you hear about the man who ran in front of a bus?
He got tired.
12. Husband: “Fancy a quickie.”
Wife: “As opposed to what?
13. Governments are only legalizing gay marriage so they stop having sex.
14. What’s the difference between a pregnant woman and a lightbulb?
You can unscrew a lightbulb.
15. I used to have a twin brother. My parents used him for spare parts. I look good, right?
16. I saw a dildo for sale described as “nine inches long and realistic.” I thought: Which is it?
17. I asked my wife if I was the only one she had been with. She said “yes, the others were all 8’s and 9’s outta 10.
18. Google is a woman because it doesn’t let you finish a sentence before it makes suggestions.
19. What is the difference between a hormone and a vitamin?
You can’t hear a vitamin.
20. How young can you die of old age?
What’s the cut off?
21. How do you get a man with only one arm out of a tree?
22. What does a vampire do with boiling water and a tampon?
23. Why did the snowman suddenly smile?
He could see the snowblower coming.
24. When my girlfriend dumped me, I stole her wheelchair. Guess who came crawling back?
25. You know what always catches my eye?
Short people with umbrellas.
26. What kind of bees make milk?
27. I got a parrot, but it couldn’t say “I’m hungry,” so it died.
28. How do you find a blind man at a nude beach?
It isn’t hard.
29. My penis was in the Guinness Book of World Records, but then the librarian told me to take it out.
30. Sex is like a burrito, don’t unwrap or that baby’s in your lap.
31. Do you want to hear a joke about my vagina?
Never mind, you’ll never get it.
32. The couple next door recently made a sex tape. They just don’t know it yet.
33. What do you get if you cross Bananarama with a vibrator?
Wet wet wet.
34. Why don’t orphans play baseball?
Because they don’t know where home is.
35. Last time a woman saw me naked for the first time, she screamed and ran out of the park.
36. What’s the difference between love and herpes?
Love doesn’t last forever.
37. Just saw two zombies on a date… and they say romance is dead.
38. What is much better than roses on your piano?
Tulips on your organ.
39. What did the banana say to the vibrator?
Why are you shaking? She’s going to eat me!”.
40. Last week a girl asked me for sex. I had to disappoint her… so I said yes.
41. What does a horny frog say?
42. Did you hear about the man who was run over by a motorcycle?
He was too tyred.
43. I went to a meeting yesterday at my premature ejaculators’ support group. Turns out it’s tomorrow.
44. If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.
45. When I die, I want to be cremated. It’s my last chance to have a smokin’ hot body.
46. What’s brown and really bad for your dental health?
A baseball bat.
47. I have a friend who is an out-of-work dwarf. He is really struggling to put food on the table.
48. I’ll never forget my grandma’s last words: “What are you doing in here with that hammer?
49. What is much better than roses on your piano?
Tulips on your organ.
50. Did you hear about the man who was accidentally buried alive?
It was a grave mistake.