Have you ever been in a conversation where everyone is so serious, and it’s just awkward? We all know how important it is to lighten the mood and make conversations more enjoyable. That’s why sharing stupid jokes can be an effective way to inject some humour into a conversation.
Not only that, but it also helps us to express our personality, interests, and sense of humour in a fun way.
Therefore, we’ve compiled the list of 100+ Stupid Jokes that will break the ice by making your conversations more enjoyable and reduce stress levels. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Why did the picture get arrested?
It got framed.
2. Did you hear about the famous pickle?
He was a big dill.
3. What creature is smarter than a talking parrot?
A spelling bee.
4. What did the middle schooler say to the high schooler?
Nothing, they texted.
5. Which dogs never get lost?
6. What do you call an attractive fruit?
7. How do you make an octopus laugh?
8. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
9. What did one ocean say to another?
Nothing, they just waved.
10. What kind of dogs come from the bathroom?
11. Where are average things manufactured?
In a satisfactory.
12. What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don’t know, and I don’t care.
13. Why do you smear peanut butter in the road?
To go with the traffic jam.
14. How do you get a tissue to dance?
You put a boogie in it.
15. The other day I got into an accident with a garbage truck. It was such a waste of time.
16. What time is it when you have to go to the dentist?
17. I taught my hen to count her own eggs. She’s a real mathamachicken.
18. Can February march?
No, but April may.
19. Want to hear a joke about construction?
I’m still working on it.
20. How do you stop an astronaut’s baby from crying?
21. What is the name of the penguin’s favorite aunt?
22. How do you talk to giants?
Use big words.
23. What concert costs just 45 cents?
Cent featuring Nickelback.
24. Why couldn’t the green pepper practice archery?
Because it didn’t habanero.
25. What starts with E, ends with E, and has only one letter in it?
26. What is the name of a panda that doesn’t want to grow up?
A Peter Panda.
27. Why can’t dinosaurs clap their hands?
Because they’re extinct.
28. Where can you find a waterless ocean?
On the map.
29. What did one ocean say to the other?
Nothing, it just waved.
30. Why did the math book look so sad?
Because of all its problems.
31. What did the man say when he walked into a bar?
32. What does a vampire take for a sore throat?
33. What do you give a sick lemon?
34. Why was the coach yelling at a vending machine?
He wanted his quarter back.
35. How do you make an octopus laugh?
You give him ten tickles.
36. Why do teenage girls travel in odd-numbered groups?
Because they can’t even.
37. What did the tired toilet say to the plunger?
38. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?
39. Why couldn’t Dracula’s wife fall asleep?
Because of his coffin.
40. Which hand is better to write with?
Neither, it’s better to write with a pen.
41. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
42. What do you call a nosy pepper?
43. Why did the kid throw a stick of butter out the window?
To see butter-fly.
44. What happened with an Italian cook?
He pasta way.
45. What is a plumber’s least favorite vegetable?
46. What does a house wear?
47. What do you call a guy with a rubber toe?
48. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
49. Which dog likes taking bubble baths?
50. What do you call an old snowman?
51. Weddings are always so emotional. Even the cake is always in tiers.
52. What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter?
53. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand on its own?
It was two tired.
54. What did one volcano say to another?
I lava you.
55. What do you call a person who never farts in public?
A private tutor.
56. When did the fly fly?
When the spider spied it.
57. What is red, orange, and full of disappointment?
High school pizza.
58. Which chess piece do dogs prefer?
59. What did the duck say after she bought the lipstick?
Put it on my bill.
60. What do elves do after school?
Their gnome work.
61. What is the name of a priest that became a lawyer?
62. Why was the sand wet?
Because the sea weed.
63. What do you call a polar bear in the jungle?
64. What should you give a sick lemon?
65. Why does a chicken coop have two doors?
Because if it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.
66. What does a house wear?
67. What is the name of a singing laptop?
68. Why do bees always have sticky hair?
Because they use honey combs.
69. What is the anime of a clown who’s stuck in the desert?
A dry humor.
70. What is the name of friends in math class?
71. Why did the man smear peanut butter on the road?
To go with the traffic jam.
72. What do you call a fake noodle?
73. Which days are the strongest?
Saturday and Sunday. The rest are weekdays.
74. What is the name of a hippie’s wife?
75. What is the name of a fish with no eyes?
76. What kind of music do mummies listen to?
77. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl in the bathroom?
Because it has a silent pee.
78. What is the name of a dinosaur with a large vocabulary?
79. What is the most frightening word in nuclear physics?
80. Which superhero hits the most home runs?
81. What is the stupidest animal in the world?
A polar bear.
82. What’s the most terrifying word in nuclear physics?
83. What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
Robin, get in the car.
84. Why did the hipster burn his mouth?
He drank his coffee before it was cool.
85. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
86. What is the name of a farm that has bad humor?
87. What is the name of a tiny mother?
88. What did the poop say to the fart?
Wow, you really blow me away.
89. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
90. What do you call a bear without ears?
91. Where did Napoleon keep his armies?
In his sleevies.
92. Why didn’t the teddy bear eat dessert?
He was stuffed.
93. My uncle named his dogs Rolex and Timex. They’re his watch dogs.
94. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
95. What is the name of the bomb in the water?
A bath bomb.
96. What did a small mountain say to a bigger one?
97. What has four wheels, no wings, and flies?
A rubbish truck.
98. What do you use to treat a sick lemon?
99. How do you drown a hipster?
In the mainstream.
100. Why is it a bad idea to iron your four-leaf clover?
Cause you shouldn’t press your luck.
101. What do you call a mac ‘n’ cheese that gets all up in your face?
Too close for comfort food.
102. What is the name of a Jedi with one arm?
A Hand Solo.
103. What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck.
104. Why don’t sprinters eat before a race?
Because they fast.
105. Do you know where the word “studying” came from?
106. Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
107. How do you make an artichoke?
You strangle it.
108. Who gets a communist joke?