People love to crack anti-jokes because it allows them to express their creativity and wit in the most possible humorous way. It can be seen as an art form, as it requires creativity and wit to come up with the funniest potential punchline.
By understanding why anti-jokes are so humorous, we can better appreciate their value in our conversations. They carry undeniable charm that makes them humorous and entertaining. They have a surprise element in their punchline and add some humour to make any discussion cool and exciting.
Here we’ve compiled the list of best Anti-Jokes that have enough elements of surprise. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Do you want to know my secret to sanity?
2. What would you call Santa Claus if he didn’t have any elves?
Probably still Santa Claus.
3. What’s orange and tastes like an orange?
4. What do you call a man with a shovel on his head?
An ambulance, he’s clearly injured.
5. What did he give her on Valentine’s Day?
Something red and lots of lies.
6. What do you call a carwash that won’t wash cars anymore?
7. Why do you never see elephants hiding behind trees?
They’re so good at it.
8. What makes you laugh harder than your own child?
A whoopie cushion.
9. Why did the dinosaur say “hello” to the little girl?
He was being polite.
10. Why did Benjamin get sick after eating too much ice cream?
He was lactose intolerant.
11. What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A horrible boating accident.
12. Why did Jordan stay home from the party?
He wasn’t invited.
13. What’s yellow and is something you shouldn’t drink?
A school bus.
14. What is red and extremely bad for your teeth?
A flying brick.
15. I was shocked when I found out my toaster wasn’t waterproof.
16. Why did the girl drop her ice cream cone?
She tripped over a pothole.
17. I have glasses but cannot see. I have feet but cannot walk. What am I?
18. Want to hear something that will make you smile?
Your facial muscles.
19. Do you want to know what always makes me smile?
20. What’s funny about five people in a Chevy Suburban driving off a cliff?
Nothing. They were my friends.
21. What’s brown and sticky?
22. How many apples grow on a tree?
All of them.
23. You know what they say?
24. What do you call a pencil sharpener that can’t sharpen pencils?
25. What do you call a joke that isn’t funny?
26. What’s red and bad for your teeth?
27. What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer?
“We’re both lawyers!”.
28. Why did Katie break open her piggy bank?
She ran out of money.
29. What did the man say when he lost his truck?
“Where’s my truck?”
30. What did one stranger say to the other?
Nothing, they were strangers.
31. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
32. How is a laser beam similar to a goldfish?
Neither one can whistle.
33. What did the fried rice say to the shrimp?
Nothing. Rice can’t talk.
34. Who shaves at least 20 times a day?
35. Why did the kid in the movie theater get yelled at?
He was talking.
36. What did one French guy say to another French guy?
Wow, my name is also Guy.
37. What’s funny about five people in a Chevy Suburban driving off a cliff?
Nothing. They were my cousins.
38. Do you know why everyone is afraid to come to my house?
39. What do sprinters eat before a race?
Nothing, they fast.
40. Why can’t a T-rex clap?
Because it’s extinct.
41. Did you fall from heaven?
Because it looks like you landed on your face.
42. What do you call a pigeon that can’t find its way back home?
43. What do you get when you mix and a goat and a sheep?
44. Where was the Constitution signed?
45. What’s blue and smells like red paint?
46. What is the funniest of all anti jokes?
Definitely not this one.
47. How tall is the Empire State Building?
One Empire State Building tall.
48. What do you call a talking turtle?