Laffy Taffy is chewy, stretchy, and flavorful candy, making it a popular treat for decades. But when we need some lighthearted fun, good and funny Laffy Taffy jokes are a great way to give instant giggles and smiles that everyone can enjoy.
It does not matter whether you are trying to make your friends laugh at a party or want to add some humour to your day; these jokes are sure to bring plenty of giggles. So if you’re looking for an easy way to add some laughter into your day, Here are the best Laffy Taffy Jokes that will bring plenty of giggles and bring your day.
Laffy Taffy Jokes
1. What should you do if your dog is missing?
The lost and hound.
2. Why do winners always win?
It beats me.
3. What can open doors and is full of letters?
4. Why do we not tell secrets in a corn patch?
Too many ears.
5. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
She’d let it go.
6. Why did the turkey cross the road?
To get to the chicken.
7. What is the best way to raise a child?
In an elevator.
8. Where can you find an ocean without water?
On a map.
9. How do you mend a broken jack o’ lantern?
With a pumpkin patch.
10. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
He wasn’t peeling well.
11. Why don’t birds follow directions?
They like to wing it.
12. What do frogs order at a restaurant?
13. How do potatoes solve fights?
They hash it out.
14. How do you get a baby alien to sleep?
15. What is the biggest room in the world?
Room for improvement.
16. What has no legs but can do a split?
17. Why couldn’t the shoes go out and play?
They were all tied up.
18. When are rip tides dangerous?
19. How did dinosaurs decorate their bedrooms?
20. Why is a bad joke like a bad pencil?
Because it has no point.
21. What did one eye say to the other?
Between us, something smells.
22. What kind of bee can’t make up his mind?
23. What has four legs and goes booo?
A cow with a cold.
24. What kind of horses go out after dusk?
25. What do you call a cat that eats lemons?
A sour puss.
26. What is ten and ten?
27. Why did the cable get sad?
His phone friend went wireless.
28. Do you know what’s really odd?
Numbers not divisible by 2.
29. What did zero say to 8?
30. Why did the PC go to the doc?
It had a virus.
31. What is a good spot for a taste bud?
I forgot… it is on the tip of my tongue.
32. Why do marsupials make such good tea?
It’s koala tea.
33. What do wolves say when they are introduced?
Howl do you do?
34. How do you communicate with a fish?
You drop it a line.
35. How do social turtles communicate?
36. What do you call an avid gardener?
37. Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark.
38. What is smarter than a talking bird?
A spelling bee.
39. What do you call a fake noodle?
40. Why are Florida hotels so nice?
41. Why should you never use a dull pencil?
42. Which sport involves the most chewing?
43. How do you turn soup into gold?
Add 24 carrots.
44. What type of store do apes own?
45. How is a bad joke like a broken pencil?
They have no point.
46. What did the lunch lady say to Luke Skywalker?
Use the forks, Luke.
47. What’s green and fluffy and comes from mars?
A martian mellow.
48. Why does Where’s Waldo wear stripes?
He doesn’t want to be spotted.
49. Why did the strawberry cross the road?
His mother was in a jam.
50. What kind of tree survives without water?
A family tree.
51. What do you call a fancy sea creature?
52. What is the raddest aircraft?
53. What opens and shuts but is not a door or a window?
54. What did the house wear to the party?
55. What do you call a fancy sea creature?
56. What is a tree’s favorite drink?
57. What kind of bear has no teeth?
A gummy bear.
58. Can February march?
No, but April May.
59. Why do bees have sticky hair?
They use honeycombs.
60. Where do kittens go on their class trip?
To the meowseum.
61. What did the girl sea say when the boy sea asked her for a date?
62. Did you hear the joke about the toilet?
Never mind, it’s too dirty.
63. What is a caterpillar afraid of?
64. How do you organize a space party?
65. What did the egg say to the frying pan?
You crack me up.
66. What’s a parasite?
A place you go in Paris.
67. What runs around a soccer field but never moves?
68. What is thin, white, and scary?
69. What has a neck, no head, and wears a cap?
70. What toons do cows enjoy?
71. What kind of bean can’t grow?
72. What kind of star could hurt you?
A shooting star.
73. What do you call a pile of cats?
74. How do bulls write?
With a bullpen.
75. What planet is like a circus?
Saturn, it has three rings.
76. What prize do you get for putting your phone on vibrate?
The no bell prize.
77. What do you call a lazy kangaroo?
A pouch potato.
78. What kind of tree grows in your hand?
A palm tree.
79. What room can no one enter?
80. What do you call a broken window?
A plain in the glass.
81. How can you tell the ocean is friendly?
82. What did the man say when the picture fell on his head?
I’ve been framed.
83. Did you hear about the fire at the circus?
It was in tents.
84. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
He wasn’t peeling well.
85. Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen?
They might peel.
86. How do you get a peanut to laugh?
Crack it up.
87. Why did the lion eat a lightbulb?
He wanted a light lunch.
88. What do you call a sleeping bull?
89. What do you get when you cross a grape with a lion?
A grape nobody picks on.
90. Why was the tomato blushing?
It saw the salad dressing.
91. Why was the broom late?
It over swept.
92. What kind of tea is the hardest?
93. Why do phones ring?
Because they can’t talk.
94. How do billboards talk?
95. What’s yellow and writes?
A ballpoint banana.
96. What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
97. What do you call a horse that likes arts & crafts?
A hobby horse.
98. What did the policeman say to his tummy?
I got you under a vest.
99. What button can’t unbutton?
Your belly button.
100. What type of doctor can work in an auto body shop?
101. Where do pigs park their cars?
In a porking lot.
102. Why did the Dalmatian need glasses?
He was seeing spots&
103. What building has the most stories?
104. Where did the kittens go on the class trip?
To the meowseum.
105. How does the moon cut his hair?
106. What do you call a grandmother who tells jokes?
A gram cracker.
107. What do you call a car that never stops?
108. What is always behind the time?
The back of the clock.
109. What do sharks say when something radical happens?
110. What type of check has no money?
111. Who took the frog’s car?
It was toad.
112. What kind of dog doesn’t bark?
A hush puppy.
113. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
114. What do you call a baby with a drum?
A baby boomer.
115. Where do cows go on Friday night?
To the mooovies.
116. What do you call an angry pea?
117. What are sailors’ favorite fruits?
118. What do you call the King’s rabbit?
The hare to the throne.
119. How does a tree go home when it is ready?
120. What do you call it when a dinosaur crashes his car?
121. What did the bee say to the flower?
122. What do you call a lease of false teeth?
A dental rental.
123. Why did the skeleton go to the movie by itself?
It had no body.
124. What does a cold stereo play?
125. Why did the chicken go to the library?
To check out a bawk.
126. Who took the frog’s car?
It was toad.
127. What falls down but never gets hurt?
128. When does it rain money?
When there’s a change in the weather.
129. What do you all a fancy sea creature?
130. Why did the orange lose the race?
It ran out of juice.
131. What’s the best way to carve wood?
Whittle by whittle.
132. When can peanuts laugh?
When you crack them up.
133. Why don’t trees use the train?
They can never decide on a root.
134. Where do hamsters go on vacation?
135. What moth is really huge?
136. Where does a penguin keep his money?
A snow bank.
137. Why did the phones break-up?
There was no connection.
138. What do you call a sad strawberry?
139. What’s a mummy’s favorite food?
140. Why did the bird go to the hospital?
To get tweetment.
141. What did one campfire say to the other?
Let’s go out one of these days.
142. What do people and trees each have?
143. What do you call a happy cowboy?
A jolly rancher.
144. What is a tree’s favorite drink?
145. Why do shoemakers go to heaven?
They have good soles.
146. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does chicken come from?