Eggs are packed with protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that make them an ideal way to start your day. With so many different ways to prepare eggs, it’s no wonder why they’ve become one of the main items when it comes to breakfast. So while having breakfast to start your morning, it’s a great time to share jokes and have some fun.
In recent years, egg jokes have become increasingly popular among people of all ages. This is because they are relatable, humorous and often quite clever. Also, it helps you start your day on a positive note and create a sense of camaraderie that can last throughout the day.
Here we’ve compiled the list of best Egg Jokes that will bring some good laughs and opportunities for people to bond over shared experiences and interests. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. What happens when you tell an egg a joke?
It cracks up.
2. What is an egg’s least favorite day of the week?
3. What does a demonic hen lay?
4. How do you know if a chef is mean?
He beats all the eggs.
5. What’s the worst crime as far as an egg is concerned?
6. Did you hear about the hen who laid her egg on an axe?
She wanted to hatchet.
7. What did the police say when they captured the chicken poacher?
You’re under a-nest.
8. How did the omelet find out she was ill?
She had a medical eggs-am.
9. Why did the chicken crack the safe?
To get to her nest egg.
10. What happened 6 months after Humpty Dumpty’s great fall?
They had to eggs-hume the body.
11. How do monsters like their eggs?
12. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
13. Knock knock.
Eggscuse me but your doorbell isn’t working.
14. What do you call a baby chick in a shell suit?
15. How do you make an egg roll?
Just give it a little push.
16. What did the egg say to the clown?
You crack me up.
17. Knock, Knock!
Omelette smarter than I look.
18. Why did it take the chicken so long to cross the road?
There was no eggs-press lane.
19. What do you call a boy who works on a poultry farm?
20. Who tells the best eggs puns?
21. Did you hear about the chicken who could only lay eggs in winter?
She was no spring chicken.
22. Why did the man steal his eggs?
He likes them poached.
23. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
24. What does an egg do when it’s terri-fried?
25. Omelet that slide…right onto my plate.
26. Why did the egg hide?
They were a little chicken.
27. Why did the new egg feel so good?
Because he just got laid.
28. What do chickens grow on?
29. Where would a penguin and a hen raise their family?
In an egg loo.
30. How did the chicken feel after a long day on the farm?
31. Why was the egg carton arrested?
For Eggravated a-salt and Battery.
32. Where do Eskimos keep their eggs?
Inside an egg-loo.
33. Why shouldn’t you tease egg whites?
They can’t take a yolk.
34. Why didn’t the chicken cross the road?
Because she was a lay-zee.
35. Why did the chicken cross the internet?
To get to the other site.
36. How do monsters like their eggs?
37. What is an egg’s motto when doing school work?
Just fry your best!Fried egg.
38. Why do so many people love a boiled egg for breakfast?
It’s so hard to beat.
39. What do you call an egg that refuses to come out of its shell?
40. Why does a chicken coop only have 2 doors?
Because if it had 4 doors it would be a sedan.
41. What did the egg do when it saw the frying pan?
42. What do you get if you cross a chicken and a lizard?
43. What do you call a smart omelet?
44. How do hens feel on Mondays?
45. Do you know any good egg jokes?
I’ve got a dozen of ’em.
46. How did the egg feel after running a marathon?
47. Why is the chef so mean?
He beats the eggs.
48. What day of the week do chickens hate the most?
49. Why are you egg-noring me?
Don’t you like my egg-cellent jokes?.
50. Who tells the best egg puns?
51. Why does the Easter Bunny paint their eggs?
It’s too tricky to wallpaper them!Easter Puns.
52. Why don’t dinosaurs lay eggs?
Because they’re eggs-tinct.
53. How does the Easter Bunny feel after she’s made all her deliveries?
54. Why did the chicken go to school?
To eggs-pand their knowledge.
55. Why was the egg interested in becoming a Formula 1 driver?
They loved to eggs-celerate!Happy racing driver.
56. Doctor, doctor. I feel like I’m non-eggsistent.
Next egg, please.
57. Where can you go to learn more about eggs?
58. Which petrol station do eggs use?
59. Who would be the best actor for a live egg-action movie?
Eggs Benedict Cumber-hatch.
60. What do you call an egg who likes to go on safari?
61. What did the egg say to the mixer?
I know when I’m beaten.
62. What do you call an egg that goes on safari?
63. What did the doctor tell the chicken with high cholesterol?
“Try to lay off eggs for a while.”
64. What is an egg’s favorite tree?
The might y-oak.
65. What did the egg say after someone bumped into her?
66. What did the hen say to her chick?
“Don’t you egg-nore me.”
67. Knock Knock.
Cock a doodle.
Cock a doodle who?
No, it’s cock a doodle doo.
68. What’s an egg’s favorite sport?
69. What do you call the largest egg timer in London?
70. How many eggs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. Eggs don’t have hands.
71. Why was the chick sent off during a game of football?
It committed a fowl on an egg.
72. What must you do after eating deviled eggs?
Perform an eggs-orcism.
73. What do you call alien eggs?
74. What was the motivation egg speaker’s slogan?
Sunny side up.
75. How does a chicken prefer to pay for their shopping?
By using the eggs-press checkout.
76. How does Joe Wicks’ pet chicken stay fit?
77. How does a hen leave her coop?
Through the eggs-it.
78. What’s an egg’s favourite American Football team?
79. What did Snow White name her hen?
80. You’re such a rotten egg.
81. Why did the celebrity egg start losing her friends?
They called her a shell-out.
82. What do you call a guy who’s bad at picking up chicks?
83. What do chickens drink at breakfast time?
84. What do you call a smart omelet?
An egg head.
85. Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken.
86. How do eggs get around?
On a s-egg-way.
87. What happened to the chicken at school?
He was eggs-pelled.
88. Why did the man steal his eggs?
He liked ’em poached.
89. Why did the chicken get an ‘F’ at school?
They didn’t study for their eggs-am!A chicken crossing the road.
90. How do chickens stay fit?
91. What did the egg say about escaping the kitchen?
“I might whisk it and run!”A chef.
92. How does a hen leave its house?
Through the eggs-it.
93. What is an egg’s favourite kind of tree?
94. Why did the egg cross the road?
To get to the Shell station.
95. This morning I tried to flip my eggs like I do with my pancakes. Yolks on me.
96. How do monsters like their eggs?
97. What do you get if you cross Harsha with an egg?
A practical yolker.
98. Why was the chicken up all night?
Restless Egg Syndrome.
99. Why couldn’t the eggs go to the concert?
It was a shell out!Double yolk egg.
100. What do you say to a chicken who gets a good school report?
Egg-cellent work!An excellent school report card.
101. What’s an egg’s favorite type of coffee?
102. How do clowns like their eggs cooked?
Funny side up.
103. What do you call a mischievous egg?
104. Where do eggs go when they visit the USA?
105. What oath must an egg expert witnesses say in court?
‘I’m as sure as eggs is eggs.’
106. What do you call a scared egg?
107. Why was the egg late for school?
He studied all night for the eggs-am.
108. What sport are eggs best at?
109. Why did the eggs go to school?
So that they could become egg-ucated.
110. What is a hen’s favorite drink?
111. What do you call a mischievous egg?
A practical yolker.
112. What happened to the chicken at school?
He was eggs-peeled.
113. Which animal will always make you laugh?
Hens – they’ll always provide a yolk.
114. Why did the chicks so badly behave?
Because their parents let them run a cluck.
115. When did the comedy hen get booed off stage?
They kept forgetting their yokes.
116. What do you call an adventurous egg?
117. What did the egg say to the clown?
“You crack me up.”
118. Why is a bear big, brown and hairy?
Because if it was small, smooth and white… it would be an egg.
119. What do you call a self-obsessed egg?
120. Why wouldn’t the farmer let the hen in his house?
She kept laying deviled eggs.
121. Why were the eggs running so fast?
They were afraid of being beaten.
122. What do you call a city with 25 million eggs?
New Yolk City.