Whether you’re a cat lover or not, everyone loves a good joke. And cats are the perfect source of laughter. They’re often silly, sometimes punny, and always make us chuckle.
Today cracking jokes on Cat has become a popular way to bring out the purr in everyone. Not only does it make people laugh, but it also reminds us of our beloved cats and the joy they bring us. So let’s take a moment to celebrate cats and explore how these jokes can break the ice in awkward situations.
Here we’ve compiled the list of 90 Cat Jokes that are the perfect way to lighten the mood and bring out the purr in everyone. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. How do cats stop crimes?
They call claw enforcement.
2. What do you call a cat who became a doctor?
A first-aid kitten.
3. Where does a cat go when it loses its tail?
The re-tail store.
4. Why do cats always get their way?
They are very purr-suasive.
5. Why don’t you want to play Monopoly with a cat?
They tend to be cheetahs.
6. What is a cat’s favorite color?
7. Why are cats great singers?
Because they’re very mewsical.
8. What’s it called when all the treats are gone?
9. What normally happens when kitties go on a first date?
10. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
11. What do cats love to do in the morning?
Read the mewspaper.
12. What do cats call a big pile of laundry?
A meowtain to climb.
13. What type of cat works for the Red Cross?
A first aid cat.
14. Why don’t cats play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs.
15. Why was the cat so agitated?
Because he was in a bad mewd.
16. Have you ever seen a catfish?
No. How do they hold the rod and reel?.
17. What do you call the cat that was caught by the police?
18. In what kind of weather is a vet the busiest?
When it’s raining cats and dogs.
19. What do cats call a nice dinner?
A fancy feast.
20. Why can’t cats play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs.
21. Why did the cat avoid eating lemons?
They made him a sour-puss.
22. What was the kitten bowling league called?
23. What do you call a cat who lives in an igloo?
24. What’s a cat’s favorite subject in school?
25. Who was the most powerful cat in China?
26. What types of cats purr the best?
27. What do cats look for in a significant other?
A great purrsonality.
28. Why was the cat so small?
Because it only ate condensed milk.
29. What did the kitten have at their birthday party?
A pounce house.
30. What did the cat say when it was confused?
31. Why was the teenage cat sent to his room?
He was in a bad meowd.
32. What sports do cats play?
33. What do cats like to eat on a hot day?
A mice-cream cone.
34. Why did the cat eat the lemons?
He was a sourpuss.
35. How does a cat sing scales?
36. What do you call a cat that lives in an igloo?
37. What’s worse than raining cats and dogs?
38. What do you call a cat wearing shoes?
A puss in boots.
39. What should you say to your cat when you leave the house?
Have a mice day.
40. How do cats get over a fight?
They hiss and make up.
41. What should you use to comb a cat?
42. What color do kittens love the most?
43. What’s another name for a cat’s house?
A scratch pad.
44. What did the cat say after hearing a funny joke?
45. What title does a cat go by in the kitchen?
46. How is cat food sold?
Usually, purr the can.
47. What is a cat’s way of keeping law and order?
48. What do you call a fluffy male cat asleep on a bed?
49. What did the alien say to the cat?
Take me to your litter.
50. What does the cat say after making a joke?
51. Which day of the week do cats love the most?
52. When cats need to go to the airport, who do they call?
53. What do cats like to eat for breakfast?
54. Where do cats always fly out of when they travel?
55. Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of wool?
She had mittens.
56. Why do cats always win video games?
Because they have nine lives.
57. What’s a cat’s favorite sport?
58. Why are cats bad at making decisions?
They become so purrplexed.
59. Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark.
60. What do you call a cat who loves to bowl?
An alley cat.
61. What’s a cat’s favorite button on the TV remote?
62. Why don’t cats ever say “YOLO”?
They have nine lives.
63. What did the sick cat say?
I feel clawful.
64. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
A mice cream cone.
65. What do you call a pile of kittens?
66. Why are cats better than babies?
Because you only have to change a litter box once a day.
67. Do you want to hear a bad cat joke?
68. What’s a cat’s favorite cereal?
69. Why did the cat wear a fancy dress?
She was feline fine.
70. What’s a cat’s favorite game to play with a mouse?
71. What’s a cat’s favorite magazine?
72. How do you know a cat is agitated?
He’s having a hissy fit.
73. What is a cat’s favorite kitchen tool?
74. What is a cat’s favorite movie?
The Sound of Mewsic.
75. What did the mom cat say about her intuition?
I just had a strong feline.
76. Why did the cat get pulled over by the police?
Because it littered.
77. How do two cats end a fight?
They hiss and make up.
78. What do cats eat for breakfast?
79. What do baby cats always wear?
80. How does a cat decide what it wants from the store?
It flips through the cat-alog.
81. What state has a lot of cats and dogs?
82. What do cats quote from the movie Bridesmaids?
Help me, I’m paw.
83. Before a cat fight, what is usually said?
Hold my purrse.
84. What do cats use to make coffee?
85. What is smarter than a talking cat?
A spelling bee.
86. What song do kittens always request at dances?
Mice Mice Baby.
87. What do you call it when a cat is super-stylish?
88. What’s a cat’s favorite color?
89. What did the cat say when it got scratched?
90. Why do cats make terrible storytellers?
They only have one tail.