Tomatoes are an essential part of a healthy diet. They are an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps maintain healthy skin and immune systems. Also, they contain high levels of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that can help protect against heart disease and cancer.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of Tomato puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Hilarious Tomato Puns
1. They were sick and asym-tomato-ic.
2. These tomatoes are grape.
3. I need an au-tomato-ic ketchup dispenser.
4. When I travel to other countries, I like to Roma-round.
5. I had no choice but to stop growing tomatoes. I was given an ul-tomato-m.
6. If you want to help me grow tomatoes, I’m vine with it.
7. Tomato (tomorrow) is another day.
8. Keep your toes away from Tom. I heard tomatoes.
9. Why did the tomato turn red? It saw the salad dressing.
10. Why did the tomato go out with a prune? Because he couldn’t find a date.
11. I like to work be-Heinz the scenes.
12. How do you fix a burger? With tomato paste.
13. It’s an au-tomato-ic reaction now.
14. He was asymp-tomato-ic.
15. What’s red and invisible? No tomatoes.
16. What does potatoes and tomatoes have in common? Toes.
17. What’s red and square? An sad tomato.
18. I went back to school to study quan-tomato mechanics.
19. The process of a rock transforming into a new one is me-tomato-morphosis.
20. I love you from my head tomatoes.
21. Here today, gone tomato.
22. From my head to-ma-toes.
23. When I go to the bar, I always order a Roma-nd Coke.
24. Why is O scared of Tom? Because tomatoes.
25. What looks like a half tomato? The other half.
26. You got that ripe.
27. I knew the tomato was nervous because tomato paced.
28. I like to put coriander on my blended tomatoes. It’s soup herb.
29. What type of tomato smells best? A Roma.
30. The doctor asked the tomato, “What are your symp-tomato-ms?”.
31. The best-smelling tomato is a Roma.
32. If you’re hungry, heirloom-pia.
33. You ripe what you sow.
34. To-mato or not to-mato.
35. Cover up your bottom-ato.
36. What’s tomato with you?
37. What’s red, round and you can’t see it? A tomato in other countries.
38. There’s a new customizable tomato. It’s cus-tomato.
39. What’s tomato (the matter) with you?
40. The tomato started blushing after seeing the salad dressing.
41. If I were a farmer, how would I measure my height? From my head, tomatoes.
42. I saw the musical, The Phantom-ato of the Opera.
43. I’m still getting accus-tomato to the area.
44. I love to smother my burger with lots of chunky tomato, onion and garlic condiment. I really relish it.
45. Tomato not to mate.