Potatoes are a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Potassium and contain healthy carbohydrates. They are also low in calories and fat and have been used as a staple food for centuries. They can be eaten as a side dish, or they can be mashed and eaten with other vegetables or meat to make a hearty meal.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of Potato puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Potatoes love to watch Silence of the Yams.
2. Taters gonna tate.
3. Which day of the week do potatoes dread the most? Fry-day.
4. Chip chip hooray.
5. It’s crunch time.
6. All that and a bag of chips.
7. I’ll butter you up.
8. A lazy spud is a couch potato.
9. Yukon do it.
10. Don’t be a couch potato.
11. I yam in love with you.
12. You’re a peeler of strength.
13. What do you get when it rains potatoes?Spuddles.
14. Let’s do the mashed potato.
15. Potato puns are a-peeling.
16. Friend chip goals.
17. We’re bake in business.
18. You look baked.
19. I like you a latke.
20. Trying to get my chip together.
21. What is a potato’s life philosophy?I think, therefore I yam.
22. Can you peel the burn?
23. What’s a potato’s favorite TV programme?Starch Trek.
24. How do you insult a potato? Tell them to get forked.
25. It happened all of a spud-den.
26. Did you know that loose lips sink chips?
27. What do you call a lazy spud? A couch potato.
28. I am a medi-tater.
29. Keep your eyes peeled.
30. What do you call a lazy spud?A couch potato.
31. What do you use to carry potatoes? A tater tote.
32. What a spud.
33. You’re in for a root awakening.
34. It’s time tuber-n the boats.
35. It’s time for a fresh starch.
36. If you’re looking for potato puns, you can count on me to chip in.
37. I yam what I yam.
38. What is a potato’s favorite baseball team? The New York Yamkees.
39. Who is the most powerful potato?Darth Tater.
40. You’re a mash made in heaven.
41. We’re best spuddies.
42. Where does a potato go to college?DeFry.
43. She was my perfect mash.
44. I’ll see you tater.
45. It’s the tot that counts.
46. A cleaning potato is a sweep potato.
47. You’re such a chip skate.
48. It’s been a long day. I yam fried.
49. Potatoes have skin. I have skin. Ergo, I am a potato.
50. I’ve met my mash.
51. How does a potato win at Street Fighter?By mashing the kick button.
52. You’re a real spud.
53. What hash come over you?
54. When you mix a dog with a potato, you get a pugtato.
55. This is so yammy.
56. The potato went to the dark side and became Darth Tater.
57. Why was the potato put in an asylum?It was starch raving mad.
58. A reluctant potato is a hesi-tater.
59. How do you know when a potato is high?When it looks baked.
60. Mashing outfits.
61. You’re a chip off the old block.
62. You’re my best mash.
63. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
64. I yam what I eat.
65. Why was the potato so stressed out? Because he knew he was in hot water.
66. What are your tots on the matter?
67. That chip has sailed.
68. Thanks spud.
69. What do you call a baby potato?Small fry.
70. I used a tater tote to carry my potatoes.
71. You’re always at the bake of my mind.
72. I’m rooting for you.
73. Ignore all the taters.
74. I think, therefore I yam.
75. Bless your lucky starch.
76. Peel it in your bones.
77. He’s a real spud muffin.
78. Let’s get smashed.
79. Feeling salty.
80. A potato at a hotel is a suite potato.
81. That was tater-ly funny.
82. Tuber or not tuber. That is the question.
83. How do potatoes kiss? They mash each other.
84. I’m not taking sides.
85. The rain created spuddles.
86. That potato was an imi-tater.
87. I’m boiling hot for you.
88. I was a spec-tater.
89. You’re one hot potato.
90. He was deep in tot.
91. Don’t be a tater.
92. Edgar Allen Poe-tato.
93. We’ve found the mother chip.
94. Fry and stop me.
95. What do you call a stolen yam?A hot potato.