Vegetables are high in fibre, which helps you feel full and satisfied. In addition, they are packed with vitamins A, C, K and potassium. These vitamins help keep your immune system strong so that you don’t get sick as often. Below, we’ve compiled a list of Vegetable puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. You’re un-beet-able.
2. Oh, kale yeah.
3. I don’t carrot all.
4. Where have you bean all my life?.
5. Why did the bee buy a phone? To cauliflower.
6. What do you call a baby potato? A small fry.
7. I hope for world peas.
8. Bean there, done that.
9. What’s small, red and whispers? A hoarse radish.
10. Can I get some peas and quiet?
11. Bean thinking about you.
12. What do you call a table you can eat? A vegetable.
13. Lettuce Romaine Friends.
14. A laughing stalk.
15. That’s corn-y.
16. Broc’ n’ Roll.
17. What vegetable did Noah leave off the ark? The Leek.
18. Broc on.
19. How do you mend a broken tomato? With tomato paste.
20. Don’t kale my vibe.
21. Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in and you’ll find out.
22. Brussel and Heart will set you apart.
23. Let it bean.
24. I yam what I yam.
25. Peas be mine.
26. A plumber fixes leeks.
27. Keep calm and carrot on.
28. My heart skipped a beet.
29. You’re kale-ing me.
30. What do you call a bean that’s envious of another vegetable? A jelly bean.
31. How do you cheer up a baked potato? You butter her up.
32. What do salad veg say on their birthday? Lettuce celebrate.
33. You’ve bean on my mind….
34. I’m just Romaine around.
35. What’s the fastest vegetable? A runner bean.
36. What do carrots like to drink? Root beer.
37. Every day I’m brusselin’.
38. I need some peas and quiet.
39. Peas out.
40. Oh, peas.
41. Okra-ckers sound like a good snack.
42. What do you call a vegetable heist? A farmed robbery.
43. Turnip the music.
44. Lettuce pray.
45. I love you from my head tomatoes.
46. Kale yeah.
47. Lettuce be grateful.
48. Haha, you kale me.
49. What is green and goes to camp? A brussels scout.
50. Thank you for bean-ing a friend.
51. Who is the smartest potato in the vegetable patch? I yam.
52. What did the sweet potato say to the kale? I yam what I yam.
53. I’ll go onion on about it.
54. I made a fennel.
55. What do you get if you cross broccoli with a vampire? Count Broccula.
56. We’re in un-chard-ered territory.
57. Why did the klutzy and gossipy chef get fired? He couldn’t stop spilling the beans.
58. I’m kale-ing it a day.
59. I love you from my head to-ma-toes.
60. She needed money and decided to celery-ng.
61. What vegetable grows in basements? Cellar-y.
62. Hungry? Let me brussel up some dinner.
63. I want peas and quiet.
64. Kale me baby?.
65. Peas don’t go.
66. Which martial art are vegetables good at? Carrotee.
67. Why did the cucumber get angry? Because it was in a pickle.
68. Everybody romaine calm.
69. Lettuce be thankful.
70. You look radishing.
71. This foundation is rock salad.
72. Kale-fornia love.
73. What vegetable do chickens grow? Eggplants.
74. Time to celery-brate.
75. What do you call a stolen spud? A hot potato.
76. What do you call beans that have been in the sun too long? Baked beans.
77. Squash it.
78. How about some funny broccoli puns to tempt the kids to eat their greens?.
79. What type of flower shouldn’t be put in a vase? A cauliflower.