Jokes make us laugh, lighten our mood and even give us a moment of respite from the stress that comes with everyday life. Not only do they provide a momentary distraction from our worries, but they also help us bond with others through laughter.
In a world full of stress and anxiety, people are increasingly sharing silly jokes to lighten their mood. With the rise of social media platforms, sharing funny jokes with friends and family has become easier. They are not only fun to listen to, but they also help us to connect with others.
Here we’ve compiled the list of 81+ Silly Jokes that are perfect to create bonds and bring people together in an environment where laughter is the main currency. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. How did the student feel when he learned about electricity?
2. What does a pickle say when he wants to play cards?
Dill me in.
3. What did one wall say to the other?
I’ll meet you at the corner.
4. Why was six afraid of seven?
5. How did the pig get to the hogspital?
In a hambulance.
6. It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs. They always take things so literally.
7. I saw Usain Bolt sprinting around the track shouting, “Why did the chicken cross the road!?”
It was a running joke.
8. What do you call a hippie’s wife?
9. Why don’t sharks eat clowns?
Because they taste funny.
10. Which is faster, hot or cold?
Hot, because you can catch cold.
11. Why didn’t the melons get married?
Because they cantaloupe.
12. What did the buffalo say when his kid went to college?
13. Where do you find a cow with no legs?
Right where you left it.
14. What do you call a bear without any teeth?
A gummy bear.
15. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner’s on me.
16. Did you hear about the guy whose left side was cut off?
He’s all right now.
17. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use a honeycomb.
18. What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato?
19. My uncle named his dogs Timex and Rolex. They’re his watch dogs.
20. Is it ignorance or apathy that’s destroying the world today?
I don’t know, and I don’t really care.
21. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
It was two tired.
22. What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind?
23. How do you stop a bull from charging?
Cancel its credit card.
24. I have a joke about time travel, but I’m not gonna share it. You guys didn’t like it.
25. I tried to catch fog yesterday.
26. What do you call a fake noodle?
27. What do you call a woman who sets fire to all her bills?
28. My wife told me to stop acting like a flamingo, so I had to put my foot down.
29. Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?
There’s no menu—you get what you deserve.
30. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
31. How do celebrities stay cool?
They have many fans.
32. Where do young trees go to learn?
33. Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn?
Because he had a great fall.
34. Did you hear how the zombie bodybuilder hurt his back?
He was dead-lifting.
35. When you die, what part of the body dies last?
The pupils…they dilate.
36. How do you organize a space party?
37. What’s the best thing about Switzerland?
I don’t know, but their flag is a huge plus.
38. I used to be addicted to soap. But I’m clean now.
39. What’s the opposite of irony?
40. What did the full glass say to the empty glass?
You look drunk.
41. What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between you and me, something smells.
42. How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
43. What is the opposite of a croissant?
A happy uncle.
44. What do you call a pony with a sore throat?
A little horse.
45. Which branch of the military accepts toddlers?
46. What do the movies Titanic and The Sixth Sense have in common?
Icy dead people.
47. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
48. I stand corrected. said the man in the orthopedic shoes.
49. I finally decided to sell my vacuum cleaner. All it was doing was gathering dust.
50. I was kidnapped by mimes once. They did unspeakable things to me.
51. What do you call it when Batman skips church?
52. What do you call the wife of a hippie?
53. Where does Batman go to the bathroom?
54. Why is England the wettest country?
Because the queen has reigned there for decades.
55. Did you know you can actually listen to the blood in your veins?
You just have to listen varicosely.
56. What does a pig put on dry skin?
57. Where does the General keep his armies?
In his sleevies.
58. What do you call a dinosaur that crashes his car?
59. How much money does a pirate pay for corn?
60. What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum?
61. What happens when a strawberry gets run over crossing the street?
62. Why do oranges wear sunscreen?
So they don’t peel.
63. What did the swordfish say to the marlin?
You’re looking sharp.
64. What’s a ninja’s favorite type of shoes?
65. I’m so good at sleeping,
I can do it with my eyes closed.
66. What did the mayonnaise say when the refrigerator door was opened?
Close the door, I’m dressing.
67. A friend of mine went bald years ago, but still carries around an old comb.
He just can’t part with it.
68. How can you tell it’s a dogwood tree?
By the bark.
69. What’s the stinkiest planet?
70. Why do we tell actors to “break a leg?”
Because every play has a cast.
71. What did the snail who was riding on the turtle’s back say?
72. Why don’t we see elephants hiding in trees?
Because they’re really good at it.
73. What do you call a lazy kangaroo?
A pouch potato.
74. Though I enjoy the sport, I could never date a tennis player.
Love means nothing to them.
75. Two peanuts were walking down the street.
One was a-salted.
76. What’s the best smelling insect?
77. How does a squid go into battle?
78. I used to run a dating service for chickens,
but I was struggling to make hens meet.
79. I couldn’t figure out why the baseball kept getting larger.
Then it hit me.
80. Got a PS5 for my little brother. Best trade I’ve ever done.
81. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?