If you are looking to spark laughter with wit, humor, and clever wordplay, than below, we’ve compiled the best Nurse pick up lines that will make her laugh, blush, and maybe even fall head over heels. So dont wait and scroll down to take your pick up game to a whole new level.
Nurse Pick Up Lines
1. I don’t want an apple a day, because I don’t want you to go away.
2. Can I borrow your uniform? I want to be in good health.
3. Can you check my heartbeat? I think it’s beating too fast because of you.
4. Can I borrow your stethoscope? I want to listen to my own heartbeat.
5. Blood is red, cyanosis is blue, I get tachycardia when I think of you.
6. I wish I were your coronary artery, so I can be wrapped around your heart.
7. I don’t know if I want to get better if it means never seeing you again.
8. I’d like to apply some ointment to your wound.
9. I love the way you make me vasodilate.
10. I don’t feel off anymore every time I see you because you turn me right on.
11. Can I call you ‘DOC’? I need a prescription for love.
12. If you were a laser, you’d be set on “electrifying”.
13. Is it just my olfactory or you just really smell good.
14. You’re as pretty as a pill bottle and twice as sharp.
15. You make my dopamine levels all silly.
16. Hey, you’re looking pretty hot today. What’s your name?
17. Wanna feel safe tonight? Sleep with an EMT.
18. I think I might need an IV. Would you be my nurse for the day?
19. My love for you is like diarrhea. I can’t hold it in.
20. I’ll shock the socks off you.
21. I’m a little feverish. Would you be my temperature taker?
22. I’m an expert in mouth-to-mouth.
23. You’re like a car accident, I just can’t look away.
24. I’m a little low on oxygen because you just took my breath away.
25. I am manic-depressive on you. I calm down and cheer up when I’m with you.
26. Do you have an inhaler? You took my breath away.
27. Did we go to school together? I swear I could see us having chemistry.
28. I bet you get a lot of requests for bed baths.
29. Are you Broca’s Aphasia? Because you leave me speechless.
30. Please don’t be too sweet. I might get diabetes.
31. I am actin and you are my myosin because together we slide past together.
32. Do you have an inhaler? Because you took my breath away.
33. I think my vestibulocochlear nerve is damage, I keep falling for you.
34. I am hemophilic for you because you paint my town red.
35. I’m not feeling so good. Would you be my nurse for the night?
36. I’m not feeling well. Can I take your temperature?
37. I’m familiar with Latex and restraints.
38. You must be the cure for Alzheimer’s, because you’re unforgettable.
39. I’m a medic, I know your body better then you do!
40. If only I could fly, I would flight my ideas for you.
41. We should study some anatomy together.
42. Are you a nurse? ‘Cause you just gave me a shot of adrenaline.
43. I think I need some TLC. Can you give me a hand?
44. You get my heart racing like an epinephrine drip.
45. I’m no organ donor, but I’d happy to give you my heart.
46. I need medical attention! I hurt myself pretty bad falling for you.
47. I am developing astigmatism. But when I’m with you I can see clearer.
48. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me. Can you do a little diagnosis?
49. Can you be my proximal because I don’t want to be distal to you.
50. You’re burning me because you’re too hot.
51. I think I need some Vitamin ‘U’.
52. I’m not feeling well. Will you nurse me back to health?
53. Is it against hospital policy to make out with patients?
54. I think I’m in labor! Would you be my delivery nurse?
55. Are you a nurse? Because you cured my erectile disfunction.
56. I wish I could be your medication so I could come inside of you.
57. You must be a nurse, because you’ve got healing powers.
58. I’m not an organ donor but I’d give you my heart anytime.
59. You really turn me on…q 2 hours.
60. Hey I don’t know what you think of me but I hope it’s X-rated.
61. I think I’m having a heart attack. Can you help me?
62. I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me.
63. Hey, are you a conditioned stimulus? Because you’re making me drool.
64. Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day.
65. I think you have nice veins. Can I pick up your line?
66. You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.
67. I don’t think I’m fine, my heart just skipped a beat because of you.
68. I’m not sure what kind of medication you’re on, but I want to be on it too.
69. Excuse me, I think you dropped something: My jaw.
70. I need a life. Please lower your standards and go out with me.
71. Did you hear that? Even my heart murmurs “I Love You.”
72. I think I’m developing tics. I just can’t help but wink at you.
73. They don’t call me Bones because I’m a doctor.
74. I’m scared to have one apple a day because I don’t want you to go away.
75. I’m not usually into girls, but I could make an exception for you.
76. Can you show me how to do mouth-to-mouth, on me?