We usually love to share jokes because they are clever and make people laugh. It’s a unique type of humour that has been around us for centuries. When sharing good Owl jokes, you can share this with your friends, family members, or your dear ones.
Having a unique appearance, with their large eyes and flat faces, Owls are special for many reasons that make them wise and mysterious birds. They are symbols of wisdom in many cultures around the world. Whether a witty pun or an absurd story, these owl jokes will surely bring a smile to anyone’s face. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Where’s the chick’s favourite place to play?
In the neighbourhoot.
2. What do you call a magic owl?
3. What do you call a baby owl swimming?
4. What do you get if you cross an owl with a dog?
A growl!An owl and a dog.
5. What’s an owl’s favorite game?
6. What do you call an owl with a low voice?
7. What did the baby owl say to their mother?
“Chick me out, I’m having a hoot!”.
8. Where are all the convict owls sent?
9. What kind of owl is able to do the dishes?
10. What does the owl say to the hypocrite?
Look hoo’s talking.
11. What do you call it when barn owls fight?
Clash of the Tytos.
12. What’s an owl’s favorite drink?
13. What does an owl use to dry themselves after a bath?
A t-owl!An owl in a copper bath.
14. How long does an owl live?
Six and a half books!Hedwig and Harry Potter.
15. What is an owl’s favourite part of autumn?
Owl-ween! A brown owl wearing green sunglasses.
16. What’s an owl’s favourite TV show judge?
17. What does an owl with attitude have?
18. Who’s an owl’s favourite stunt performer?
19. What did the angry owl do?
He flipped the bird.
20. When does an owl go, “Moooooo?”
When it’s learning a new language.
21. Have you heard about the owl sanctuary job?
It’s all night shifts but they’re all a hoot.
22. What’s an owl’s dream job?
23. What is an Owls favourite Beatles song?
Owl you need is love.
24. What does an owl need after having a bath?
25. What would the bird world be like without rules?
26. What do you call an owl who works in a hospital?
Doctor Hoo!An owl doctor, if there was such a thing.
27. What is an owl’s favourite dessert?
Mice cream!An owl with an ice cream cone.
28. Where do owls go to buy their young baby clothes?
To the owlet malls.
29. What’s an owl’s favourite clothing?
A c-owl neck sweater.
30. What’s the best date to tell an owl joke?
2-8-20An owl against the Northern Lights.
31. What’s an owl’s favourite country to visit?
32. What happens if an owl doesn’t wash?
It smells fowl.
33. Which prison was the naughty owl sent to?
Owl-catraz!An owl in owl prison.
34. What type of books do owls like to read?
35. Why aren’t there any owls in supermarkets?
Because they fly off the shelves.
36. What do you call an owl get-together?
37. Knock, knock
Owl be seeing you.
38. Why did the owl throw a party?
They didn’t want to be owl by themselves!An owl in a party hat.
39. Why did the priest buy an owl?
Because it’s a bird of prey.
40. What does a clever owl say?
Whom!An owl flying.
41. Where are owls that commit crimes sent as punishment?
42. What is an Owls favourite TV show?
43. Why did the Owl invite his friends over?
He didn’t want to be owl by himself.
44. What did the owl say to his wife?
“You’re so hootiful to me.”
45. What is an owl’s dream occupation?
46. Where do owls live?
In the Houses of Parliament.
47. Why is always good to have an owl as a friend?
Because they’re a hoot.
48. What does a well-educated owl say?
49. Knock, knock.
That’s right! Tawny Owls hooo.
50. What does a well-educated owl say?
51. Why do owls never sing in the rain?
It’s too wet to woo.
52. What’s an owl’s favourite gemstone?
53. What’s an owl’s favorite Beatles song?
“Owl You Need Is Love.”
54. Why did the owl watch the American football game?
They wanted to see the superb owl!An owl in front of the USA flag.
55. Why didn’t the owl get on with Tinder?
He was too much of a twit to woo.
56. What’s an owl’s favourite song?
Owl by Myself.
57. My friend the Tawny Owl told me he had just got engaged. I hooted “You twit – to who…?
58. Someone called you an owl!
59. What did the cat wearing a bird disguise say?
Me-owl!Cat in owl mask.
60. Why do owls never go courting in the rain?
Because it’s too wet to woo.
61. What did the bird do when he gave up?
He threw in the t-owl.
62. What do you call an owl dressed in armor?
A knight owl.
63. What’s an owl couple’s favourite habitat?
A love nest.
64. What is a barn owl’s favorite subject at school?
65. What did the owl say to his nosey neighbour?
“Keep your beak out!”
66. What do you call an owl who’s been caught in the act?
A spotted owl.
67. The wife and I dressed as the iconic Peruvian owls for Halloween. We were Inca hoots.
68. What’s an owl’s favorite rock group?
69. Why didn’t the night owl go to the funeral?
He wasn’t a mourning person.
70. What is the most common Owl in the UK?
71. Knock, Knock.
Are you an owl?
72. What’s an owl’s favourite mystery?
73. What’s the most common form of owl-on-owl attack?
Fly by hooting.
74. Who’s the poor owl’s hero?
75. Why don’t owls study for tests?
They prefer to wing it.
76. Did you hear about the owl who had a sore throat?
They didn’t give a hoot!An owl giving a silent hoot.
77. What sits in a tree and says, “Hoots mon, hoots mon?”
A Scottish owl.
78. What is an owl’s favorite board game?
79. What’s an owl’s favourite flower?
80. What do you call a magical owl?
81. What’s one of the most controversial books ever written?