Bee is one of the most important insects for the survival of our earth. It pollinates our plants and makes them grow. And they are the only insects that produce food that humans eat.
The bees produce honey and wax that humans use, and They are responsible for pollinating most of the plants on earth, which is necessary to grow food. Below, we’ve compiled a list of Bee puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Wasp are you talking about? Bee mine.
2. Why was the bee so hard to understand? It was a mumble bee.
3. What do you call bears without ears? Bees!
4. I love chewing bumble gum.
5. That’s un-bee-lievable.
6. You’re so hot, you make my colony collapse.
7. Bee yourself and do your own sting.
8. What did the boring bee get called? A buzzkill.
9. Why did the bee get ill? There was a microbeeal infection!
10. Pollinate me.
11. A bee that’s been put under a spell has been bee-witched.
12. You’re a wanna-bee.
13. Here’s my number. Give me a buzz and I’ll bee yours.
14. If you were a bee, I’d keep you.
15. Truth bee told.
16. What do bees drink out of? Beekers.
17. I’m running a little bee-hind.
18. A wasp is nothing more than a wanna-bee.
19. Being young is not all it’s cracked up to bee.
20. Beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder.
21. It’s meant to bee.
23. To bee or not to bee.
24. We bee-long together.
25. What do bees chew? Bumble gum!
26. Go away, I want to bee alone.
27. Will you quit pollen my leg?
28. What would bears be without bees? Just ears.
29. What do you call a bee that can’t quit talking? Blabb-bee.
30. What are bees’ favourite weapons? BeeBee guns.
31. You’re sweeter than honey.
32. Swarm wishes.
33. Will you bee mine?
34. Wasp are you talking about?
35. What is a bee’s favourite historical period? Eliza-bee-than.
36. The start of a relationship is always the sweetest.
37. What do you call a bee that looks down on others? Snob-bee!
38. Hive a nice day.
39. How do bees celebrate a win? With a hive-five.
40. I’m starting a bee-siness.
41. That’s buzz-arre.
42. Bee positive.
43. What is a swarm of really small queen bees called? The royal wee.
44. Bee the change.
45. Come a little closer. I promise I won’t sting.
46. Bee-cause I felt like it.
47. Hive had enough for today.
49. What do you call a bee with messy hair? A Frizz-bee.
50. A bee that lives in America is known as a USB.
51. I’m bee-sotted with you.
52. To bee or not to bee, that is the question.
53. A bee’s favorite sport is rug-bee.
54. She’s looking for her hub-bee.
55. What’s black and yellow and flies at 30,000 feet? A bee on an airplane.
56. If Plan A didn’t work, it’s time for Plan Bee.
57. What buzzes, is black and yellow, and goes along the bottom of the sea? A bee in a submarine.
58. Honey, I’m home.
59. Why was the bee expelled from school? Bad beehaviour!
60. Give me a hive five.
61. Don’t be snob-bee.
62. Bee-auty is in the eye of the bee-holder.
63. You’re talking too quietly. Don’t be a mumble-bee.
64. Bee the change you want to see.
65. Why did the bee go to the dermatologist? It had hives.
66. The talkative bee earned a reputation as being a blab-bee.
67. Beeware of wasps.
68. Always bee yourself.
69. Bees love a honey-moon.
70. Appearances can bee deceiving.
71. What social media did bees use in 2007? Beebo!
72. Let’s make a bee-line for the bedroom.
73. That pretentious wasp is just plain snob-bee.