Owls are found worldwide, and there are more than 254 species of them. They live in habitats ranging from deserts to rainforests; some species even live on mountains. They are nocturnal creatures and one of the few animals to see in the dark.
In our lives, Owl plays an important role. For example, in Greek mythology, it is the symbol of wisdom and Athena’s companion. Below, we’ve compiled a list of Owl puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. There was a change in the owl-gorithm.
2. Sometimes, owls listen to heavy met-owl.
3. What do you call it when barn owls fight? Clash of the Tytos.
4. I’m the jack of owl trades.
5. I’m talon you, it wasn’t me.
6. Owls can’t breed when it’s raining, it’s too wet to woo.
7. Keep talking, I’m owl ears.
8. Hoot have guessed?
9. You’re owl welcome to the party.
10. What’s a bird’s favourite Beatles song? Owl you need is love.
11. Always remember to be owl-some.
12. Well, Owl be a monkey’s uncle.
13. Wing around the rosie.
14. What’s an owl’s favorite Beatles song? “Owl You Need Is Love.”.
15. What’s an unstealthy owl called? A spotted owl.
16. Like feather like son.
17. The nerdy owl is a know-it-owl.
18. What’s an owl’s political leaning? Left wing.
19. What’s an owl couple’s favourite habitat? A love nest.
20. What’s an owl’s favourite song? Owl by Myself.
21. You can get a discount at the owl-et mall.
22. Look hoo’s talking.
23. What does an owl with attitude have? A scowl.
24. Without feather ado.
25. The shop was mobbed, it was a real free-for-owl.
26. Hoo cares?
27. Why don’t owls study for tests? They prefer to wing it.
28. Owl’s well that ends well.
29. Owls don’t like lyrics. They prefer instrument-owl music.
30. What do you call an owl that does boxing? Muhammad OWLEE.
31. You are such a know it owl.
32. What type of books do owls like to read? Hooo-dunnits.
33. Owl be there in a minute.
34. Everything’s gonna be owl-right.
35. What’s an owl’s favorite drink? Hoot beer.
36. It was a free-for-owl.
37. You’re hoot-iful.
38. Have you checked the feather forecast?
39. What’s an owl’s least favourite subject? Owlgebra.
40. Owl you need is love.
41. Owl of a sudden the barn owl appeared from nowhere.
42. My friend the Tawny Owl told me he had just got engaged. I hooted “You twit – to who…?”.
43. Owl I want is you.
44. What do you call an owl with a low voice? A growl.
45. Like feather, like son.
46. What happens if an owl doesn’t wash? It smells fowl.
47. Owl always love you.
48. Guess hoo came up with a great pun.
49. What do you call an owl who’s been caught in the act? A spotted owl.
50. I’ve been put through the wing-er.
51. It was a complete free for owl.
52. What is an owl’s dream occupation? Flight attendant.
53. Care for a little sneak beak?
54. An owl dressed in armor is a knight owl.
55. He does a lot of things, he’s a jack of owl trades.
56. What an im-peck-able look.
57. Be ration-owl.
58. You look so profession-owl.
59. Talk birdy to me.
60. A group of Russian owls is called an Owligarchy.
61. What’s an owl’s favourite clothing? A c-owl neck sweater.
62. What’s a baby owl’s favourite game? Beakaboo.
63. New phone, hoo dis?
64. What a hoo-tenanny.
65. What a nice neighbor-hoot.
66. Don’t tell an owl your secret because they’ll talon everyone.
67. You’re a bit of a know-it-owl.
68. Bird on the street is you like owl puns….
69. I’m owl ears.
70. You’re hooting up the wrong tree.
71. Where do owls go to buy their young baby clothes? To the owlet malls.
72. Hoot! There it is.
73. What’s an owl’s favourite TV show judge? Simon C-owl.
74. My pet owl will soon turn 180. He’s not old, he just has a bad neck.
75. You see that owl there? She’s adorab-owl.
76. Hoot have thought it would be this easy?
77. Give me time, owl have a think about it….
78. What’s an owl’s favorite rock group? The Hoo.
79. What does an owl need after having a bath? A t-owl.
80. After owl is said and done.
82. This is a great plan for owl seasons.
83. What is a barn owl’s favorite subject at school? Owlgebra.
84. What did the owl’s valentine card say? You’re hootiful.
85. Did you hear the one about the owl? It was a real hoot.
86. What did the owl say to the judge? I’m talon you, it wasn’t me.
87. I’m talon you, It wasn’t me.
88. I’ll owl-ways love you.
89. Time to take it to the nest level.
90. What is the most common Owl in the UK? A ‘TeatOwl.’.
91. Why do owls never go courting in the rain? Because it’s too wet to woo.
92. Owl by myself.
93. Look hoo’s talking.
94. What’s the most common form of owl-on-owl attack? Fly by hooting.