Children always love to get to test their wits and challenge their friends, and when it comes to trivia, it’s something where learning meets entertainment and gained knowledge too. So If you are a parent, teacher, or someone who wants to expand a young mind’s knowledge in an exciting manner, here we have created the list of best trivia questions for kids that will boost their memory retention that keeps kids coming back for more. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Trivia Questions for Kids
1. Which is the closest star to the Earth?
Answer: The Sun
2. How many planets are in our solar system?
3. Which was the first country to use paper money?
4. What kind of animal was Abu in Aladdin?
Answer: A monkey
5. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
Answer: The Grinch
6. What is the color of a school bus?
7. “Stars and Stripes” is the nickname of the flag of which country?
Answer: United States of America
8. Name Batman’s crime-fighting partner?
9. How many Earths can fit inside the sun?
Answer: 1.3 Million
10. When do leaves die?
Answer: In the fall
11. Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
Answer: Minnie Mouse
12. How many pairs of wings do bees have?
Answer: Four wings
13. Which is the fastest land animal?
Answer: The cheetah
14. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
15. Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
16. Which state is famous for Hollywood?
17. What is the name of the game played at Wimbledon?
18. What is the color of an emerald?
19. Who wrote Romeo Juliet?
Answer: William Shakespeare
20. How many animals are there in the periodic table?
21. Which is the largest bone on the human body?
Answer: Thigh Bone
22. Where does the president of the United States reside?
Answer: The White House
23. Where is the Great Pyramid of Giza?
24. What is a brontosaurus?
Answer: A dinosaur
25. What do you use to write on a blackboard?
26. What is the fastest aquatic animal?
Answer: The Sailfish
27. Name the largest state in America.
28. What do the panda’s eat?
29. What colors are the stars on the American flag?
30. Which superhero can climb up walls and buildings?
31. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
32. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
33. Which dinosaur had 15 horns?
34. What type of fish is Nemo?
Answer: A clownfish
35. Where do you get sugar from?
36. What do bees make?
37. Which school did Harry Potter attend?
38. What fruit do kids traditionally give to teachers?
Answer: An apple
39. Which big cat is the largest?
40. Why do things fall when you drop them?
Answer: Because of gravity
41. How many chambers are there in the human heart?
42. How many teeth does an adult human have?
43. What do bees consume to make honey?
44. In which city did the Olympic games originate?
Answer: Athens, Greece
45. What do caterpillars turn into?
46. Name the coldest place in the world.
47. Are worker bees male or female?
48. What is a thermometer used for?
Answer: To measure temperature
49. Which is the world’s largest ocean?
Answer: Pacific ocean
50. Which is the largest planet in the solar system?
51. Which ocean is off the California coast?
Answer: The Pacific
52. Where does Santa Claus live?
Answer: The North Pole
53. What do bees produce?
54. Name the Disney character who flies sitting on a carpet.
55. What’s the name of a place you go to see lots of animals?
Answer: The zoo
56. Name the smallest breed of the dog.
57. What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
Answer: “In a while, crocodile.”
58. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Answer: The liver
59. What is the group of stars called that form an imaginary picture?
60. Which is the largest continent?
61. Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
62. What is a doe?
Answer: A female deer
63. Who was the first Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White
64. Raisins originated from which fruit?
65. What is a group of lions called?
Answer: A pride
66. How many legs does a spider have?
67. What kind of cat is considered bad luck?
Answer: Black cats
68. What is the name of the ship that sank in 1912?
69. What colors are the spots on a common ladybug?
70. If you freeze water, what do you get?
71. How many days are in a year?
72. What color are Smurfs?
73. What is something you hit with a hammer?
Answer: A nail
74. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
Answer: Captain Hook
75. How many sides does a triangle have?
76. What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
77. What is the princess’s name in Princess and the Frog?
78. On which holiday do you go trick-or-treating?
79. Which is the fastest flying bird in the world?
Answer: Peregrine Falcon
80. Which Disney movie is Elsa in?
81. How many Olympic rings are there?
82. Which animal is Baloo in the Jungle Book?
Answer: A Bear