Space plays a key role in our lives. It is the home of the Earth and all its inhabitants; it is our playground and the place where we explore our most profound questions. It helps us understand more about the universe, how Earth interacts, and how humans can live in space.
Humans have always needed space to grow and evolve. The space for us to live in, the space for us to explore, the space for us to learn about ourselves and our surroundings – it all makes up the human experience. Therefore, we’ve discovered some of the best and most hilarious Space puns you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. How does a planet put a dwarf planet to sleep? Rock-et.
2. Puns are so capricorn-y.
3. What’s another term for a lit candle at night? Dark energy that burns.
4. What is money called in space? Star bucks.
5. Her story was very nebula-s.
6. Why is that space rock so big? It’s on asteroids.
7. I’m tired of doing Orion’s share of the work.
8. Don’t take things so siriusly.
9. Where do astronomers spend their money? Star-bucks.
10. What do aliens eat when they go on a diet? A sate-llite dish.
11. How do you get clean in outer space? You take a meteor shower.
12. Sky me to the moon.
13. What’s an astronomer’s favorite song? Amazing Space.
14. Hold on a moon-ute.
15. When do you think we’ll be able to travel to the moon? Lunar or later.
16. Will you crater to my every whim?
17. Did you enjoy your day at the beach? I’ve seen better rays.
18. You rock-et my world.
19. Why is the moon so bright? It’s going through a phase.
20. I’m at the end of my Europa.
21. What do aliens do after they get married? Go on their honeyearth.
22. I’m so tired, I’m about to calypso.
23. What’s the sun’s favorite exercise? Solar cycle!
24. Atmosphere puts a smile on my space.
25. Why did the alien have a bad time at his birthday party? It had no atmosphere.
26. Heaven must have centaur from above.
27. See you crater, space invader!
28. What candy should you give an alien? A Mars bar.
29. What did the alien say to the news reporter? No comet.
30. Space rocks!
31. What do rocket scientists call their mid-day rest? A launch break.
32. Why does that French fry look so strange? It’s an unidentified frying object.
33. Why don’t vegetarians like asteroids? Because they’re meteor.
34. What type of music do aliens like most? Nep-tunes!
35. Gravi-tea keeps me grounded.
36. Bloom where you’re planet-ed.
37. Satte-lite the night.
38. How can I finance a spaceship? By now, pay crater.
39. Don’t trit-on me.
40. What does the queen alien drink every morning? Gravi-tea.
41. How does an alien get a haircut? Eclipse it.
42. What is an alien’s favorite meal? Launch time.
43. What’s an alien’s favorite day of the week? Sun-day.
44. How does a space alien write poetry? In uni-verse.
45. What do you say if you want to start a fight in space? Comet me, bro!
46. How do aliens get their babies to go to sleep? They rocket.
47. What do starlets like to read before bed? Comet books!
48. What do astronauts listen to on the space shuttle? Nep-tunes.
49. Why did you fall off your skateboard? I lost ground control.
50. Come sky with me.