Christmas is a festival that is celebrated by people all around the world. It’s a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. And also one of the biggest festivals in the world.
It is celebrated on December 25th every year. People exchange gifts, decorate their homes with Christmas trees and lights, have big family dinners and sing Christmas carols. For some people, it is the most important holiday of the year.
In many countries, Christmas is celebrated with a big family meal or party and exchanging gifts. It is a time of joy, love and forgiveness. If you’re ready for a good laugh, here we’ve discovered some of the best and most hilarious Christmas puns you’ll love. Scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. We whisk you a merry Christmash.
2. I got my mind set on yule.
4. Wreath it and weep.
5. A penny fir your thoughts.
6. You (candy) cane do it!
7. You sleigh me.
8. Your presents is requested.
9. Avoiding the elf-phant in the room.
10. Make it rein.
11. That’s a wrap.
12. I always have the final sleigh.
13. Make it rein, deer.
14. Time to spruce things up a bit.
15. A mistle-toast to the holiday season.
16. Sleigh it ain’t so!
17. The snuggle is real.
18. I’m s-mitten with you.
19. But wait—there’s myrrh.
20. (Snow)ball’s in your court.
21. Resting Grinch face.
22. After Christmas, I make it rein.
23. Sleigh, what?!
24. Let’s talk off the (Christmas) record.
25. Icy what you did there.
26. You’re my snow angel!
27. Yule be home for Christmas.
28. You’re adorabell!
29. Sleigh queen, sleigh.
30. How rude-olf of you.
31. Shake it like a pole-oriod picture.
32. Hold on for deer life.
33. Simply having a wonderful Christmas thyme.
34. Everything looks in peppermint condition.
35. Baby, it’s coald outside.
36. It’s lit.
37. The Christmas spirit really soots you.
38. Single bells, single bells, single all the way!
39. I’m pine-ing for you.
40. Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
41. It’s simple Claus and effect.
42. Love at frost sight!
43. It’s impossibell to not feel festive right now.
44. It’s the most wonderful time for a beer.
45. Let’s get this gingerbread.
46. It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
47. You need to branch out.
48. Tree’s a crowd.
49. It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
50. Yule be sorry.
51. All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies.
52. Feeling a bit under the (sweater) weather.
53. Hold me closer, tiny Dancer!
54. I only have ice fir yule.
55. Aren’t you a sight for sore ice?
56. Oh, deer.
57. You’re sleigh-in’ it.
58. I love you from head to mistletoe.
59. I bewreath in the spirit of Christmas.
60. The Christmas alphabet has noel.
61. I hate to rein on your parade.
62. I have the final sleigh.
63. Having something under the tree is such a gift.
64. Can you feel the chemis-tree between us?
65. Have you been naughty or ice?
66. It’s a simple case of Claus and effect.
67. Hold me closer, tiny dancer!
68. No need to Claus a scene!
69. That look soots you.
70. Did you know Santa has another favorite snack besides milk and cookies? Kringle cut fries!
71. I always feel Santa-mental around the holidays.
72. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
73. Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental.
74. You’re my soul Santa.
75. Christmas is a special time of year, as Santa graces you with his presents.
76. Let’s make santamental Christmas memories.
77. She has high elf-esteem.
78. Sleigh it ain’t so!
79. I be-wreath in Santa Claus.
80. The color red really soots you.
81. Santa owes a lot to his little helpers. You might say he’s an elf-made man.
82. I’m Claus-itive this will be a Christmas to remember.
83. Who’s Santa’s favorite movie character? Chimney Cricket.
84. Sleigh what?!
85. Christmas is always a Claus for celebration.
86. Claus I said so!
87. You’re my soul Santa.
88. I love when Santa graces us with his presents.
89. Santa Claus’ favorite swimming spot is the North Pool.
90. What are Santa’s lucky suits in cards? The red suits, of course.
91. A round of Santa-plause, please.
92. No presents this year? That’s termination without a Claus!
93. “Rebel without a Santa Claus.
94. Watch where you light the Christmas candles this year—you don’t want Santa to become Krisp Kringle.
95. It’s a simple case of Claus and effect.
96. Santa cleans his sleigh with Santa-tizer.
97. Have your elf a merry little Christmas.
98. Claus allllll of me, loves alllll of you.
99. I’m Claus-trophobic.
100. Rebel without a Claus.
101. Give ’em a round of Santa-plaus!
102. I’m a rebel without a Santa Claus.
103. Let’s make Santa-mental memories.
Christmas Tree Puns
104. Time to spruce things up.
105. Fir sure.
106. Meet my holiday fir-friend!
107. You’re so pine, and you’re mine.
108. Watts up, doc?
109. Ready, set, glow.
110. These decorations are tree-mendous.
111. This is my favorite glow up.
112. I’ll never fir-get.
113. Fir-get about it!
114. I’m a sap for a beautiful Christmas tree.
115. I love you a whole watt.
116. Can I get a watt watt?
117. Pining for you!
118. Are you oakay? Yes, I’m pine!
119. We have great chemis-tree.
120. This tree is officially lit AF.
121. I’m feelin’ pine.
122. Birch, please.
123. Everything’s looking tree-mendous for Christmas.
124. Lighten up!
125. Think we can branch out this holiday season?
126. We’re having snow much fun!
127. It takes one to snow one.
128. I’d never flake on you during Christmas.
129. The best thing since sliced (ginger)bread.
130. Do you snow what time it is?
131. Say it ain’t snow.
132. Elfish has left the building.
133. It’s snow joke.
134. You snow the drill.
135. I’m snow bored.
136. Saved by the (jingle) bell.
137. You snow the ways to melt my heart.
138. This is snow laughing matter!
139. For goodness flakes!
140. It’s snow secret that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
141. Coal in my stocking? Snow thanks.
142. It’s ice to meet you.
143. Snow on and snow forth.
144. I only have ice for you.
145. They put wool over other people’s ice.
146. Do they snow it’s Christmas?
147. As it snow happens.
148. Up to snow good.
149. Cool as a cucum-brr.
150. What’s up, Grinches?
151. There’s snow place like home for the holidays.
152. Best in snow.
153. Snow thank you.
154. I’ll stop the world and melt with you.
155. You’re really on the (snow)ball.
156. All that and then (bal)sam.
157. I told you snow.
158. He came, he thawed, he conquered.
159. Let’s get elf-ed up.
160. Treat yo’elf.
161. I have a helfy dose of Christmas cheer.
162. Let’s take an elfie.
163. Don’t get caught elvesdropping on Santa!
164. Wishing elf and safety to everyone this season.
165. Have your elf a merry little Christmas!
166. Don’t forget to snap that Christmas elfie.
167. Share the welf during the holidays.
168. Don’t be elfish.
169. Treat your elf!
170. He’s an elf-made man.
171. Did you hear that Christmas joke? It’s elfin hilarious!
172. Get the elf out of here.
173. Be your best elf.
174. I’m elf-taught.
175. Believe in your elf.
176. Believe in your elf this Christmas.
Dog Christmas puns
177. Mutty Christmas and happy howlidays.
178. ’Tis the season to be furry!
179. Counting down the days to Christmutts.
180. Excited for Santa Paws to bring lots of treats.
181. A blue Christmas? Fur-get about it.
182. Don’t go barking up the wrong Christmas tree, pal.
183. Gather ’round for some exciting Christmas tails.
184. I’ll be home for the howlidays.
185. We wish you a fluffy Christmas!
186. Can’t wait to woof down Christmas dinner.
187. Furry Christmas!
188. Pawsitively having a wonderful Christmastime!
Cat Christmas puns
189. What a meow-velous time of year!
190. Crank the Christmas mewsic!
191. Ready to put on those Christmas paw-jamas?
192. Santa Claws is coming to town!
193. Feline festive!
194. What a purr-fect Christmas.
195. Out of eggnog? You’ve gotta be kitten me!
196. How about a nice hiss under the mistletoe?
197. It’s im-paws-ible to be this cute around Christmas.
198. “Jack Furr-ost nipping at your nose …
199. Meowy Christmas—and Happy Mew Year!