Lawyers are known for their wit and charm, and they can use these skills in order to come up with creative and effective pick-up lines. They have an understanding of how language works, which allows them to craft lines that will make people laugh.
So if you are looking for a romantic way to start a conversation with the person you like or just want to make them smile, these hot and cheesy lawyers pick up lines will make an impression they won’t forget. So go ahead and impress with your smooth moves.
Lawyer Pick Up Lines
1. You must be a courtroom drama, ’cause I can’t wait to see what happens next.
2. Are you pro-bono or just happy to see me.
3. Is your Daddy a lawyer? Because you look innocent and I feel guilty.
4. If we were in court, I’d plead guilty to falling for you.
5. If everyone is the general rule, to me you are the only exception.
6. If you were a contract, I’d sign you without reading the fine print.
7. Would you mind if I cross-examined you over dinner?
8. Your beauty has me contemplating a mistrial in the court of my heart.
9. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again… with my briefcase?
10. I am a good lawyer, and I like to be on top of things.
11. If I said you had a motion-granting body, would you hold it against me?
12. Your love is the only verdict I need.
13. You don’t wanna go home with me? Objection!
14. Is it legal for you to look that good?
15. I love you beyond a reasonable doubt.
16. I must be under the influence, ’cause you’re making me feel intoxicated with love.
17. Hey boy, if I were on a jury, I’d find you guilty of being criminally gorgeous.
18. Are you a legal pad? Because I’m ready to take notes on us.
19. You must be a legal precedent, ’cause you’re making a strong case in my heart.
20. Hey boy, did you see the season finale of Suits? Well, I know a nice file room where we can reenact it.
21. You have already captivated my heart, so I must fetch it back and make you pay with a kiss.
22. I think I’d be liable for negligence if I neglected to come over and talk to you.
23. I hope you don’t object to this leading question, but you want me to, don’t you?
24. You must be a legal brief, ’cause you just made my heart skip a beat.
25. Don’t take this the wrong way, counselor, but I think you should drop your suit.
26. If loving you is a crime, then I’m looking at a life sentence.
27. Can I get your number? One call, that’s all.
28. I booked us a library discussion room, baby, so we can study the ‘Laws of Attraction’ without disruption.
29. You must be an expert witness, ’cause you’ve testified to my heart’s desires.
30. You must be a tort, ’cause you’re making my heart ache in a good way.
31. Are you evidence? Because I can’t take my eyes off you.
32. Is your dad a lawyer? Because you’ve just raised my interest.
33. Girl, you’re testi-fine.
34. Objection. Your beauty is overwhelmingly persuasive.
35. Consider this my verbal contract: I’m devoted to making you smile.
36. Baby, you’re thicker than my ConLaw casebook.
37. Baby, if you were a contract, you’d be the fine print.
38. I’ve been reading the laws of attraction, and it’s clear, you and I are meant to be.
39. Are you my legal assistant? Because I can’t imagine my life without your support.
40. How about coming back to my place for a little actus reus?
41. Is your name “Objection”? Because you’re overruling my single life.
42. I just want you to know that, despite having no legal obligation to, I will come to your aid if you require it.
43. You save everyone from punishments but who saves you?
44. Is it illegal to look as good as you do?
45. My love for you is like a life sentence – it’s forever.
46. Do you have a lawyer? Because it’s illegal to look that good.
47. I’m not trying to influence a witness, but you’re stunning.
48. You must be a restraining order, ’cause I can’t get you out of my mind.
49. Just be who you are, I’m not the one to judge.
50. You’ve got more appeal than a Supreme Court case.
51. You must be a legal citation, ’cause I can’t stop referring to you in my thoughts.
52. There is no burden of proof for how fine you are.
53. If I were a courtroom sketch artist, I’d draw us together forever.
54. Hey girl! I’m a lawyer. Call me when you want to get a divorce.
55. When I think of you, I become fully vested.
56. Are you the commerce clause? Cuz there are no limits to what I would do with you.
57. I hope you don’t object to this leading question, boy, but you want me, don’t you?
58. You’re so fine! You make my whole courtroom out of order.
59. You are crushing my heart, the way the rule against perpetuities crushes a contingent remainder.
60. In the court of love, I’d always rule in your favor.
61. I must be in contempt, ’cause I can’t stop staring at you.
62. Would you like to see my power of attorney?
63. You must be a law library, ’cause I could get lost in you for hours.
64. If you were a court decision, you’d be the landmark ruling of my heart.
65. In my court, every day with you would be a day in session.
66. Do we need a contract? Because I’m all about binding agreements.
67. Hey boy, I don’t need your call number. I know I can find you in the Fine section.
68. Is your heart a courtroom? Because I want to be found guilty of loving you.
69. If hearts had lawyers, mine would be suing you for emotional damages.
70. You want to approach the bench and badger my witness?
71. Being with you feels like I’ve won the biggest case of my life.
72. I’d never overrule an opportunity to spend time with you.
73. You’re the type of case I wouldn’t mind getting lost in.
74. Are you a contract? Because I’d love to be bound by you.
75. You might be guilty of stealing my heart.
76. Hey baby, I’ll show you my opening statement, but it’s up to you to close.
77. If loving you is a crime, then I’m looking at a life sentence.
78. If you were a jury, I’d always want you on my side.
79. Excuse me, are you into reverse bifurcation?
80. If you were a motion, I’d grant you in a heartbeat.
81. You’re so captivating, you’ve got me held in contempt.
82. Let’s file a joint venture tonight.
83. Are you a judge? Because I’m appealing to your heart.