Sometimes we all need to heal from physical, mental and emotional traumas, but things become hard, and we know that. Thus, we’ve compiled a list of the best and most positive affirmations on healing that will shift your focus from negative thoughts and feelings and help you find peace and clarity in difficult times.
1. I am vigorous, energetic, and full of vitality.
2. I feel love and live in peace.
3. I give myself permission to heal.
4. I love my belly because it allows me to eat and keeps me healthy.
5. Saying “no” is an act of self-affirmation, too.
6. I am capable of balancing ease and effort in my life.
7. I welcome blessings to rain over me.
8. I am able to shape the direction I want to go in.
9. I am growing and I am going at my own pace.
10. My immune system is healthy and strong.
11. I have been blessed with great physical health.
12. I alone hold the truth of who I am.
13. Sometimes the work is resting.
14. I’m willing to see things differently.
15. I am worthy, talented, deserving, and healthy.
16. There is growth in stillness.
17. I am worthy of full appreciation and care.
18. I let go of my perceived pain.
19. My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
20. I am loved and worthy.
21. I am creating better mental health each and every day.
22. There is no room for drama and pessimism in my life.
23. I do not rise and fall for another.
24. I respect and validate the feelings of others. .
25. I am beautiful on the outside and on the inside.
26. I am valued and helpful.
27. I am happy to be alive.
28. Government is made to help people.
29. My body is vital and able to heal itself.
30. I create loving and healthy relationships.
31. I am held and supported by those who love me.
32. I affirm and encourage others, as I do myself.
33. My body is always doing the very best it can.
34. I am allowed to feel good.
35. I am worthy of investing in myself.
36. My body knows how to heal itself.
37. I am my greatest well-wisher.
38. I’m worthy of a life that feels good to live.
39. I seek out mystery in the ordinary.
40. I am well-rested and excited for the day.
41. I deserve a life filled with happiness and love.
42. I am not what I eat, I am much more than that.
43. My life is not a race or competition.
44. I invite abundance and a generous heart.
45. I love everything that has made me who I am.
46. I am a priority in my life.
47. I tap into that well of unlimited creative potential.
48. I thank my body for breathing.
49. I don’t need to compare myself.
50. I am willing to be at peace with myself and everyone.
51. My life is filled with positive people and things.
52. I prioritize and practice self-care on the daily basis.
53. I respect the cycle of the seasons.
54. I hold wisdom beyond knowledge.
55. My beautiful skin always shields and protects my body.
56. I am thriving in my healing journey.
57. I accept the lesson my pain is offering me.
58. Our world values peace.
59. I am grateful for my body.
60. Every day is a new day full of hope, happiness, and health.
61. I am capable of unconditional love.
62. My body and my soul inter-are.
63. I am understood and my perspective is important.
64. I am ready to forgive anyone I feel has hurt me.
65. I always choose love.
66. My body is strong and wise.
67. I accept my part in everything that happens in my life.
68. I am kind to myself and others.
69. I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
70. We work together for the good.
71. I am open to healing.
72. My pleasure does not require someone else’s pain.
73. I let go of the things that sit achingly out of reach.
74. I love my body for everything amazing it can do!.
75. I am choosing to focus on mental wellness.
76. I am unafraid to share my true feelings.
77. I am always growing and learning.
78. Numbers on a scale do not determine my overall value as a person.
79. Our social fabric values all people. .
80. I love myself.
81. I am doing the work that works for me.
82. I deserve an affirming touch on my own terms.
83. I love being a person in the world.
84. I belong here, and I deserve to take up space.
85. I am always happy, hale, and hearty.
86. I will replace my negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
87. We are working towards healing and health.
88. My diagnosis was the starting point to build a better life.
89. I am a warrior and celebrate my tenacity.
90. I am vibrant and resilient.
91. I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
92. I love what I see when I look in the mirror.
93. I am always kind.
94. I allow myself to give and receive love.
95. I am at peace with my body, heart, mind, and soul.
96. I am in the process of healing my mental health for good.
97. I am happy to give without expectations.
98. We have systems that keep us safe.
99. I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
100. I am a divine being who is allowed to make mistakes.
101. I fall more in love with who I am each day.
102. I am surrounded by healing energy.
103. I am made of love.
104. I appreciate others’ creative work.
105. I breathe in trust, I exhale doubt.
106. My perspective is unique and important.
107. I’m falling in love with taking care of myself.
108. I trust my body to tell me everything it needs in perfect time.
109. My health and healing matter.
110. My weirdness is wonderful.
111. I have a healthy and pain-free back.
112. I leave room in my life for spontaneity.
113. I am complete as I am, others simply support me.
114. I am a friend to my body.
115. My life is not consumed by the need to count calories.
116. I am more than my circumstances dictate.
117. My body is deserving of love and appreciation at any size.
118. I am willing to give the love I expect from others.
119. The more I let go, the more I enjoy it.
120. I am willing to forgive myself.
121. I am in charge of how I feel and I choose to feel happy.
122. I am a gorgeous person, inside and out. I do not need validation from others.
123. I release the fears that do not serve me.
124. I am optimistic because today is a new day.
125. There is unlimited creative energy.
126. I am mentally well and stable.
127. I deserve peace to ensure mental well-being.
128. I will allow myself to evolve.
129. I am good and getting better.
130. I am worthy of love and am loved.
131. I meditate to free my mind from ill thoughts.
132. Our environment is precious.
133. I am willing to amend my own behavior.
134. I strive for joy, not for perfection.
135. I am healing gently.