Here we’ve compiled the list of best and positive affirmations on Grief that will help you to cope with the emotions that come along with it so you can find a room of joy again.
1. I’m moving through grief, and on to other emotions.
2. I’m surrounded by support, seen and unseen.
3. I breathe in peace and breathe out hurt.
4. I allow myself to fully experience my grief.
5. I am not alone; sorrow comes to everyone at some time.
6. I care for myself as I would care for my loved one.
7. My sorrow is real.
8. As my grief passes, love will remain.
9. My sorrow changes me, and that is ok.
10. My feelings matter.
11. I’m not going to hold back.
12. I focus on my blessings, goals and memories.
13. Each ending is also a beginning.
14. I rise out of sorrow in compassion.
15. Every one of my feelings is important.
16. I can pay tribute by living my own life in a beautiful way.
17. I will take good care of myself in this hard time.
18. The universe lifts me, supports me, guides me.
19. My grief is normal and right.
20. I am a better person for the love I have known.
21. I am stronger than I know.
22. I tenderly love and care for myself.
23. I can accept help when it’s offered.
24. I have all the strength I need.
25. I am gentle with myself as I heal.
26. Grieving is hard, but I can do hard things.
27. I can still see the love in the world.
28. I’m so grateful our paths crossed.
29. I cherish each small success as I heal.
30. I can control my emotions and thoughts.
31. This pain will ease in time.
32. I will help myself to overcome my sorrow.
33. I will take as much time as I need to grieve this loss.
34. I have so much love in my life.
35. I accept all of my feelings and emotions.
36. I can endure and survive this loss.
37. I am unique; I grieve in my own way, and that is ok.
38. When I need help, I can ask for it.
39. I am thankful for what I had and for what I still have.
40. My grief will soften with time.
41. Letting go is part of being human.
42. I have wonderful memories, and I am thankful for them.
43. What I have loved stays with me forever.
44. I will be my own best friend during this painful time.
45. I take comfort in my memories.
46. I can hold onto the love, and let go of the grief.
47. I may never be the same, but what I loved remains part of me.
48. I choose to heal my hurt spirit.
49. I have the courage to face this sorrow.
50. I am patient with myself in my sorrow.
51. It is ok for me to not be strong now.
52. I’ll never be the same person again, yet, that is okay.
53. I let go of my resistance to this situation.
54. Today, I choose to heal.