If you want to lighten the mood of a serious conversation or add some humour to make someone smile then puns are always a creative way to make any conversation more interesting. Therefore to add an extra dose of love and laughter, we’ve compiled a list of Funny puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. I don’t trust trees. They’re shady.
2. I wrote a song about burritos. It’s a rap.
3. What washes up on tiny beaches? Microwaves.
4. I made a pun about the wind but it blows.
5. What do sweet potatoes wear to bed? Yammies.
6. She had a photographic memory, but never developed it.
7. I don’t trust stairs because they’re always up to something.
8. Making mirrors is a job I can really see myself doing.
9. Why are bananas so good? They’ve got appeal.
10. What do you use to cut a Roman Emperor’s hair? Ceasers.
11. What was Forrest Gump’s email password? 1forrest1
12. I wanted to buy camouflage pants, but I couldn’t find any.
13. What did one sheep say to the other? “I love ewe.”
14. Becoming a vegetarian is one big missed steak.
15. What did the buffalo say to his son? Bison.
16. Some aquatic mammals at the zoo escaped. It was otter chaos!
17. What do you call pasta with no money? Penne-less.
18. I drink beer when I’m sick. It cures all my ale-ments.
19. What did syrup to the waffle? I love you a waffle lot!
20. Waking up this morning was an eye-opening experience.
21. Why didn’t the tea go up the hill? It was too steep.
22. How does Moses make coffee? Hebrews it.
23. I once asked an alpaca for a favor. It was no probllama.
24. Take another little pizza my heart now, baby.
25. I had a taser once. It was stunning.
26. Why should you never trust a train? They have loco motives.
27. Why do I love cheese? For starters, it’s pretty grate.
28. What do you call the ghost of a chicken? A poultry-geist.
29. I bought a boat because it was for sail.
30. German sausage jokes are just the wurst.
31. What do you call fake noodles? Impastas.
32. Can February March? No, but April May.
33. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Why the long face?”
34. What do evil hens lay? Deviled eggs.
35. What do you call the wife of a hippie? A Mississippi.
36. Why was Dumbo sad? He felt irrelephant.
37. Who invented King Arthur’s round table? Sir Cumference.
38. Did you hear about the dog that had a bad day at work? It was ruff.
39. Never trust an atom, they make up everything!
40. Why couldn’t the bike stand up? It was two-tired.
41. A cross-eyed teacher couldn’t control his pupils.
42. Need an ark to save two of every animal? I noah guy.
43. I want to be a doctor, but I don’t have enough patience.
44. Where can you go to find a tiny Coke? Mini-soda.
45. Why shouldn’t you argue with a dinosaur? You’ll get jurasskicked.
46. I read a book about about helium once. I couldn’t put it down.
47. Two kittens had an argument. It was a cat-astrophe.
48. Towels can’t tell jokes. They have a dry sense of humor.
49. Long fairy tales have a tendency to dragon.
50. Why did the belt go to jail? It held up a pair of pants.
51. I’m no cheetah, you’re lion!
52. I’d run away with you but I cantaloupe.
53. Why is bread so lazy? It’s always loafin’ around.
54. I’m afraid of speed bumps, but I’m slowly getting over it.
55. I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.
56. I tried to take a photo of a wheat field. It turned out grainy.
57. Know any good rope jokes? I’m a frayed knot.
58. Who is the penguin’s favorite Aunt? Aunt-Arctica!
59. What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.
60. How can you tell when a cat is happy? When it’s feline fine.
61. What did the sushi say to the bee? Wasabee!
62. Are you a sweet potato? Yes, I yam.
63. I love math. And then sum.
64. What’s America’s favorite soda? Mini soda.
65. When does bread go bad? When you yeast expect it.
66. One lung said to another, “we be-lung together!”
67. Geology rocks but Geography is where it’s at!
68. You’re a-maize-ing.
69. Why was six nervous? Because seven eight nine.