Puns are a form of wordplay that relies on at least two meanings of a term. And Dinosaur puns are a great way to make friends and family laugh, as they are a good way to get your kids excited about learning more about dinosaurs.
Here we’ve discovered some of the best Dinosaur puns you’ll love. Scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. You bet Jurassic-an do it.
2. Di-no one compares to you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
3. I’m going to the dino-store.
4. A sleeping dinosaur is a dino-snore.
5. Don’t be a saur loser.
6. I’ll raptor present tonight.
7. A dinosaur that’s willing to give it a shot is a try-ceratops.
9. What is the scariest type of dinosaur? A Terror-dactyl.
10. A dinosaur that takes photos is a camerasaurus.
11. What do you call a dinosaur who eats curry? Mega-Sore-Ass.
12. You make my heart saur.
13. What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A Thesaurus.
14. What’s a sailor’s favorite dinosaur? The mast-odon.
15. What did the dinosaur say to the cashier? Keep the climate change.
16. What do you call the dog of a dinosaur with one eye? Do-you-think-he-saurus rex.
17. Be careful, you could brachio bones.
19. You are so adora-saurable.
20. Call the tricera-cops.
21. Where did the dinosaur clown get a job? At the carnivore.
22. A flying dinosaur is a dino-soar.
23. It sticks out like a saur thumb.
24. You are t-rrific! Be my Valentine.
25. You’re triceratops on my list.
26. A dinosaur that knows a lot of words is a thesaurus.
27. I bet you can’t try-ceratop my love for you!
28. When you mix a dog and a dinosaur, you get a terrier-dactyl.
29. When you’re constantly lending to a dinosaur, you can call it a baro-w-saurus.
30. Dinosaur many things we can do.
32. I’m pter-ribly saur-ry.
33. I’m raptor round your finger.
34. Dinosaurs destroy what they touch. You could say tyrannosaurus wrecks.
35. The scariest dinosaur is a terror-dactyl.
36. I love you so much, I’ll punch a pterodactyl out the sky for you!
37. If Harry Potter was a dinosaur, he’d be a dinosaur-cerer.
38. I’m en-raptored by you.
39. This is the tricera-bottom, and this is the tricera-top.
40. After a dinosaur works out, it’s dino-sore.
41. What do they call dinosaur farts? An exstinktion.
42. What do you get when you cross a tyrannosaurus rex with explosives? Dino-mite.
43. I’m a nervous rex when you’re around.
44. I dino what to say.
45. What do you call a dinosaur after a breakup? Tyrannosaurus ex.
46. A dinosaur that likes to scare others is a scare-dactyl.
47. Don’t worry, Isano-thing.
48. If a dinosaur can’t decide on where to go, it’s a stay-gosaurus.
49. Do you think they saurus?
50. What does a dinosaur with sleep apnea do? He dino-snores.
51. Rawr means “I love you” in dinosaur.
52. The Archaeopteryx was good at catching worms because they were early birds.
53. You’re my favorite Valentine boyfriendosaurus.
54. Why are dinosaurs never overweight?They’re surrounded by scales.
55. Happy Valentine’s Day! I think you’re dinomite!
56. A group of singing dinosaurs is called a tyranno-chorus.
57. Why was the teenage dinosaur so moody? ROARmones.
58. A cleaning dinosaur does dino-chores.
59. What’s a child’s favorite dinosaur? A Toys-‘R-Us.
60. After a breakup, it’s a tyrannosaurus ex.
61. I think you’re totally roarsome! Would you be my Valentine?
62. What do you call it when a dinossaur has a car accident? A tyrannosaurus wreck.
63. How did the triceratops speed up his computer? He gave it a good RAM.
64. A dinosaur’s least favorite reindeer is Comet.
65. A sight for saur eyes.
66. What do you call a group of singing dinosaurs? A tyranno-chorus.
67. Happy anniver-saur-y.
68. Have a roar-some day.