Cheese is one of the most popular food items in the world, and it’s a delightful food that has been around for thousands of years. It is a type of dairy product that is made from milk, and it’s healthy too. It contains protein, calcium and vitamins A and D and can be eaten as an appetizer or as an entrée with vegetables or fruit.
If you’re ready for a good laugh, here we’ve discovered some of the best and most hilarious Cheese puns you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Funny Cheese Puns
1. Lay your curds on the table.
2. You’re my soul swiss-ter.
3. Where would I brie without you?!
4. Let it brie.
5. It’s still nacho time.
6. Cheesy come, cheesy go.
7. A curd in the hand is worth two in the bush.
8. Do you brie-lieve in magic?
9. You are so grate.
10. It’s gouda brie a good day.
11. If looks curd kill.
12. To havarti and to hold.
13. That’s what cheese said.
14. Let’s agree to disabrie.
15. Set you mind at cheese.
16. You’re parmesan it (on it!).
17. I camembert (can’t remember) the last time we saw each other.
18. Mind your own cheesewax.
19. Take it cheesy.
20. The provolone ranger.
21. It’s always cheddar to give than to receive.
22. I Swiss you the best in your future endeavors!
23. Curd Nerd.
24. You don’t have to be prov-alone.
25. Talk to you later. I gouda go.
26. Wait for me. I’ll brie back.
27. I’m cheddar off alone.
28. Cheddar days are coming.
29. I swiss you the best.
30. I beg to disabrie.
31. I’m so in love, I camembert it.
32. Hello, is it brie you’re looking for?
33. The best things in life are brie.
34. Cheesy on the eyes.
35. Hey, you’re looking sharp.
36. Ricotta get going.
37. Cheese Louise!
38. Nothing can get cheddar than this.
39. What is your hypotheswiss?
40. I’m nacho ordinary girl.
41. Ricotta get through this!
42. In queso emergency.
43. Got to brie-live in magic.
44. Don’t cheddar tear—everything’s going to be okay1.
45. Cheese the day.
46. Gouda take the good with the bad.
47. You are looking mozzare-hella good.
48. I’m grateful for your presence.
49. That’s nacho problem anymore.
50. I would be so provolone without you.
51. Sweet dreams are made of cheese.
52. There’s de-brie everywhere.
53. To brie or not to brie.
54. This is nacho thing.
55. Cheddar him than me.
56. You’re so cheesygoing.
57. Praise Cheeses!
58. Sorry you’re feeling bleu.
59. I had fondue you think we can do this again?
60. You will always brie a part of me.
61. Who cares if you’re alone-y, just eat some macaroni.
62. Try to remember, think caerphilly (carefully).
63. Would you brie mine?
64. What havarti you’ve done?
65. It’s a gouda sign.
66. Cleanliness is next to Gouda-liness.
67. You’re my Roquefort ever.
68. Come to cheddar, right now. Over brie.
69. Brie mije.
70. Set your mind at cheese.
71. He’s a real munster.
72. Ummm, excuse me. This is nacho thing.
73. I hope you have a hole lot of fun.
74. It’s really gouda to have you here.
75. You brie long with me.
76. Relax. Just take it cheesy.
77. She’s my soul swisster.
78. Talk Curd-y to me.
79. Bitter late than never.
80. He’s my arch neme-swiss.
81. Have a brie-lliant birthday!
82. You’re cheddar off without him.
83. Cheese all that.
84. Praise Cheeses.
85. Anything you can do, I can do feta.
86. Let’s pray to cheese-us everyday.
87. Don’t touch that. They’re nachos—they’re mine!
88. Please brie mine.
89. Life’s so gouda.
90. I’ll take your curd for it.
91. You’re up to no gouda.
92. Nothing get cheddar than this.
93. Ricotta get through this.
94. Gouda luck on your studies!
95. Don’t slice the hand that feeds you!
96. I’ve just been on a mad shopping brie.
97. All gouda things come to an end.
98. It’s brie-ter to be safe than sorry.
99. Brie yourself.