Snakes have always been a symbol of something that is difficult to understand. As such, snakes are often used as an analogy for people who are deceptive or sneaky. However, they play a big part in human nature and have been around for thousands of years.
In the past, people used to worship snakes; even today, some cultures still believe snakes are gods. At the same time, Snakes are also associated with danger and death, which is why many people fear them.
If you’re ready for a good laugh, here we’ve discovered some of the best and most hilarious Snake puns you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. It’s time to cobra.
2. A snake that bakes is a pie-thon.
3. Don’t throw a hissy fit.
4. If it’s raining, use your window vipers.
5. A snake walks into a bar. The bartender asked, “how did you do that?”
6. What do snakes have printed on their bath towels? Hiss and Hers.
7. She did it adder expense.
8. It was sealed with a hiss.
9. What is a snake’s favourite subject? Hiss-tory.
10. Which snake is a member of a rock band? A rattlesnake.
11. What do you say when taking a selfie with a rattlesnake? This is a missssss-take.
12. Snakes can rap because they’re rap-tiles.
13. William Snakes-pheare.
14. What do you get if you cross a baby snake and a hotdog? A fangfurter.
15. You look great with a boa-tie.
16. Snakes can weigh themselves because they have their own scales.
17. I’m boa-red.
18. Let’s get snake-d.
19. Garter with all your might.
20. You have a boa-ger sticking out of your nose.
21. How did the snakes escape from prison? They scaled the wall and got out.
22. It m-adders to me.
23. What do you get if you cross a rattlesnake and an aeroplane? A Boeing constrictor.
24. There are two birds that I like. An eagle anaconda-r.
25. What do snakes use to cut tracing paper? A pair of scisss-ors.
26. An important English snake is known as Sir Pent.
27. Snakes are viper-active.
28. A snake’s favorite car is an ana-Honda.
29. Boa and arrow.
30. What do you get if you cross a snake and a dessert pie? A pie-thon.
31. Is this hers or hiss?
32. What is another word for a python? A mega-bite.
33. I’ll have a snake.
34. What type of snake does a baby like to play with? A rattlesnake.
35. I love my mamba.
36. A snake that knows math is a pi-thon.
37. What is a snake’s favourite dance? They love the Mamba.
38. Why did the snake cross the road? To get to the other ssssssssside.
39. Snakes aren’t scary because they’re armless.
40. I love talking to hiss-torians.
41. Why are snakes hard to trick? They have no legs to pull.
42. What did the snake say to the loud children at the library? Ssssss.
43. What do you give a sick snake? Asp-rin.
44. The snake wanted its diamondback.
45. Let’s go boa-ling.
46. What kind of snake keeps its car the cleanest? A windshield viper.
47. Who is a snake’s favourite author? William Snakespeare.
48. Adder to the group.
49. It doesn’t hurt to Asp.
50. Why do snakes always measure in inches? Because they don’t have feet.
51. I’m Taipan instead of writing.
52. Let’s do the Mamba.
53. Sometimes, it’s a hit or hiss.
54. What do snakes do after they fight? They hiss and makeup.
55. What do you get if you cross 100 snakes and a cupboard of food? Snakes and larders.
56. Give a sick snake Asp-irin.
57. What did the baby snake say to his big brother? “Don’t be such a rattle-tail!”
58. You can asp me for help anytime.
59. What does a well-dressed snake wear? A boa tie.
60. In which river can you expect to find lots of snakes? The Hiss-issippi River.
61. Snake puns are hiss-terical.
62. Snakes are hard to trick because they don’t have legs to pull.
63. When is the wrong time to reason with a snake? When it’s throwing a hissy fit.
64. What do you get if you cross a trumpet and a serpent? A snake in the brass.
65. What do you call an important royal snake? Sir Pent.
66. Don’t hiss me off.
67. What’s a snake’s favourite dance? They love to snake, rattle and roll.
68. What’s subject at school did the snake win an award for? Maths, because it was an adder!
69. You’re making hiss-tory.
70. Why do snakes like to squeeze their food? Because they don’t have arms to hug it.
71. It asp to be this way.
72. What do you get if you cross a snake and a snowman? Frostbite.
73. A goodnight hiss.
74. Snakes are measured in inches because they don’t have feet.