Music is an essential part of our lives and can help us in many ways. It can make us feel better when we are sad or angry and can be used as an outlet for emotions we don’t know how to deal with. Also, It is not only a way to express our feelings but also a way to connect with others.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of Music puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. What type of music are balloons afraid of? Pop music.
2. What’s the most musical bone? The trombone.
3. Avocados listen to guac ‘n’ roll.
4. A drummer had two daughters, Anna One and Anna Two.
5. This sandwich needs a piccolo two.
6. What is Beethoven’s favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-naaaaa.
7. What is a skeleton’s favorite instrument? The trombone.
8. How do you make a bandstand? Take away their chairs.
9. I have so many songs to memorize that I need to make a Liszt.
10. What do you call clean music? A soap opera!
11. Chai-kovsky loved tea.
12. It takes heart to play the organ.
13. What do you get when you drop a piano down a mineshaft? A-flat minor.
14. Where did the music teacher leave her keys? In the piano.
15. The only computer brand to win a Grammy is a Dell.
16. What has forty feet and sings? The school choir.
17. What was Beethoven’s favorite fruit? BA-NA-NA-NAAAAAA.
18. What’s a cat’s favorite subject in school? MEWsic.
19. Why couldn’t the string quartet find their composer? He was Haydn.
20. What makes music on your head? A headband.
21. What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? Rap.
22. Elf-is Presley.
23. What kind of music do bunnies like? Hip Hop.
24. The Olympic athlete couldn’t listen to music because she broke her record.
25. What do you call a musician with problems? A trebled man.
26. What do you call a cow that can play a musical instrument? A moo-sician.
27. Musical dentures are also called a falsetto teeth.
28. Why did the tortilla chip start dancing? Because they put on the salsa.
29. Mummy’s love listening to rap.
30. The music teacher got on a ladder to hit the high notes.
31. Why did the music teacher go up the ladder during music class? To reach the high notes.
32. What’s an avocado’s favorite music? Guac ‘n’ roll.
33. While Jay-Z and Beyoncé were engaged, she was his Fi-yoncé.
34. That’s a new re-chord.
35. What makes songs, but never sings? Notes.
36. To fix an instrument, you need a tuba glue.
37. Uke, I’m your father.
38. Accordion to the scale, I lost weight.
39. What a kind jazz-ture.
40. I’d band over backward for you.
41. A golf club’s favorite music is swing.
42. What is the musical part of a snake? Its scales.
43. Balloons are scared of one genre, pop music.
44. Where did the music teacher leave his keys? In the piano.
45. Let’s view the ocean from the clef.
46. I wrote a rap about tortillas.
47. I work as a coda.
48. What kind of musical instrument do rats play? Mouse organs.
49. To make a bandstand, take away their seats.
50. If it’s going to work, it has to B flat.
51. Cello, it’s me.
52. I’m Bach for more.
53. There’s one part of a chicken that plays music. It’s the drumstick.
54. Kanye stop by later today?
55. What is a cat’s favorite song? “Three Blind Mice.”
56. You can rely on a fish for good music because it knows its scales.
57. For fun, cats make meow-sic.
58. What has a neck, but no head? A bass.
59. Let’s play Haydn seek.
60. Help the musician. He’s in treble.
61. What part of the turkey is musical? The drumstick.
62. What do you call a musical insect? A humbug.
63. Who is a grain harvester’s favorite musical artist? Hall ‘n Oates.
64. Which composer likes tea the most? Chai-kovsky.
65. I’m medley in love with you.
66. Tuner or later, you’ll get it.
67. Rabbit’s love hip hop.