Have you ever been to a restaurant and noticed a cute waitress? It’s not uncommon for people to be attracted to those who serve them food. But why is this? Are you looking for ways to impress your waitress and get their attention?
Whether you are in a restaurant or an event, having the right words to say can make all the difference. With the right waitress server pick up lines, you can show your interest in someone without coming off as too aggressive or overbearing.
Waitress Server Pick Up Lines
1. I’ve been waiting all night for you.
2. Can I sweep you off your practical, orthopedic waitress shoes?
3. So when’s your next night off?
4. Baby, I’m gonna give you the tip later.
5. You’d be the perfect woman, even if your hair didn’t smell like French fries.
6. Is work the only place that you are good at serving?
7. My burger was great, but YOU are rare and well-done at the same time.
8. Excuse me, there’s something wrong with the number on this check. It isn’t yours.
9. I think you dropped something… my number.
10. I just kept ordering coffee so you’d talk to me. Now I just have to pee.
11. Is there a non-creepy way to hit on your waiter? If so, please text it to me.
12. Can I get you a drink… or something else?
13. Since you are on your feet all day, I figured you’d like to go lay down with me when you are done?
14. I have a big tip for you but you will have to receive it in private.
15. I love it when a girl knows her fried foods.
16. You’re so sweet, I bet your dessert menu is amazing.
17. You brought me lunch, can I bring you dinner?
18. You so should be working at Hooters…
19. You must be a menu because you’ve got me feeling appetizing.
20. This restaurant? Luckiest busboys in the world.
21. Hey, I’ve never eaten here before. What do you all recommend?
22. You’re the best thing on the menu.
23. What’s your special today? Because I’d like to order you.
24. You get 25 percent of the bill and 100 percent of my heart. Call me?
25. So do you spit, or is that only your cooks?
26. I noticed you, noticing me when I ordered.
27. Can I get you anything else?
28. Are you a waitress? ‘Cause I want to put my tip in your box.
29. What time do you get off? Well what time are you done work?
30. No hunny, looking at you is dessert enough for me.
31. Can I get your number? I’d love to order from you again.
32. My idiot friend thinks you’re cute. I told him he was wrong—you’re gorgeous. Call me when your shift ends?
33. So would you like, a soft drink, beer, maybe wine? Or would you just like my number?
34. You must be tired, because you’ve been serving me all night long.