Looking for best tattoo captions for Instagram? Below we’ve compiled a list of catchy and trendy tattoo captions that will suit your unique style and adorn your Instagram feed. Scroll down and select the best one so you can stand out from the crowd.
Tattoo Captions For Instagram
1. Tattoos, for me, are like a timeline of my life.
2. Tattoo. What a loaded word it is, rife with associations to goons, goofs, bikers, tribal warriors, carnival artists, drunken sailors, and floozies.
3. I’m a work of ~*art*~.
4. Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming…
5. If the body is a temple, then tattoos are its stained glass windows.
6. I hope I didn’t misspell anything.
7. Let’s get inked.
8. Tattoos together. Somthing to remember. -lauv
9. Keep calm and do a tattoo on your body.
10. How many tattoos is too many? The limit does not exist.
11. Body fill with the tattoo.
12. The only kind of commitment I’m ready for.
13. Brb, already thinking about my next design and appointment.
14. Live by faith, not by sight
15. My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story.
16. So nagpa-tattoo na naman ako because.
17. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
18. Keep going
19. Just flexin’ my new ink.
20. I have a strong will to love you for eternity.
21. I’m getting really tired of being too broke for new tattoos.
22. There is a change for the hearing of my heart. It really goes.
23. A tattoo doesn’t make you look like an individual.
24. Tattoos are like marriage: it’s a lifelong commitment, it hurts like hell, and the color fades over time.
25. I have printed a tattoo in my body.
26. Don’t be sad, go get a tattoo.
27. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.
28. We accept the love, we think we deserve.
29. My tattoo is fashionable.
30. Be your own kind of beautiful.
31. I love you, kell, but I had no interest in matching tattoos.
32. My tattoos are reminders to hang in there when things get tough.
33. The road to success is always under construction.
34. Don’t let others decide your tattoo design.
35. Worth the pain…And pesos.
36. Surprise, mom and dad!
37. Did it for the memz.
38. My tattoo is very expensive.
39. The tattoo can only exist as part of the skin, as a drawing always is an incision in the material and therefore cannot be parted from it.
40. Pretty in ink.
41. Our bodies were printed as blank pages to be filled with the ink of our hearts.
42. A drop of ink makes a million think.
43. When you give yourself to me, completely, I will bite you.
44. Blessing your timeline with this inkspo.
45. The tattoo has a profound meaning: the superficiality of modern man’s existence.
46. I love the tattoo.
47. My tattoo reminds me of my origin.
48. To whoever swapped my tattoo cream for toothpaste… well played.
49. My tattoo is royal.
50. My first tattoo selfie.
51. Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home, and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.
52. Cool girl approved.
53. Lovely cool tattoo.
54. Some artworks are exceptional, and the tattoo is one..
55. No ragrets.
56. Tattoos made my skin more “me.”
57. Good tattoos aren’t cheap and cheap tattoos aren’t good.
58. Beauty is skin deep. A tattoo goes all the way to the bone.
59. Keepin’ it low-key.
60. Tattoos have power and magic all their own. They decorate the body but they also enhance the soul.
61. Pain is temporary. Tattoos are forever.
62. I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
63. Dito napupunta sweldo ko, tbh.
64. You think you have more pain, get a tattoo then!
65. Don’t let others tell you what’s good for you.
66. Tuesdays are for tattoos!
67. The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is…tattooed people don’t care if you’re not tattooed.
68. Filed under: *best* life decisions.
69. Keep calm and get inked.
70. Do you want to stick needles in the living or scalpels in the dead?
71. The ink of a pen is simply the blood of a heart.
72. Every day is the best day to get a tattoo.