Looking for best Fishing captions for Instagram? Below we’ve compiled a list of catchy and trendy Fishing captions that will suit your unique style and adorn your Instagram feed. Scroll down and select the best one so you can stand out from the crowd.
Fishing Captions For Instagram
1. Rise and shine it’s fishing time.
2. This is my happy place.
3. Hooked on fishing.
4. Today, a whole lot of big fish are about to learn about air.
5. The best days are spent fishing.
6. Can’t talk, got a fish on the other line.
7. The only El Dorado I know is a type of fish
8. There’s always a bigger fish
9. Don’t be koi.
10. A day without fishing is like a day without sunshine.
11. Don’t judge me. I’m a compulsive fishing freak
12. A day full of fishing keeps the worries away.
13. The goldfish’s favorite movie is “Old School.”
14. Fishing season is officially here.
15. Pipefish down!
16. Guppy Love
17. We love fishing for the halibut!
18. I love shopping on Grouper-on.
19. Would you look at that? It’s fishing time.
20. Stress is caused by not fishing enough.
21. There’s a fine line between catching fish and screwing around.
22. Fishing until the sun goes down.
23. I never fail to keep it reel
24. Some see a therapist. I go fishing.
25. Are these fish being for reel right now?
26. I like to look at problems from every angler.
27. They call me captain hook for a reason
28. I don’t exaggerate…I just remember big!
29. I got a bonytail.
30. Who taught these fish to be Koi?
31. Day one of your pilot fish program: Never let go!
32. A great fishing rod is an essential element of life.
33. Dear fish, I think about you often.
34. There’s a fish line between the water and the air.
35. I spent most of my money on fishing. The rest I wasted,
36. To the Batfish Mobile!
37. To celebrate Pride we serve Rainbow Trout.
38. You’ve cod to be kidding me.
39. Solid goldfish.
40. Fishing is hard, but it’s cheaper than therapy
41. To tell you the truth, I’m reeling with happiness.
42. If I’m not fishing, I’m thinking about it.
43. So much fish, but so little time.
44. To fish or not to fish? That’s a dumb question.
45. I fish because the voice in my head tells me to
46. Fishing mode: ON
47. Drop a line, stay awhile.
48. The early fish gets the worm
49. Stress is caused by not enough fishing!
50. Catch fish, not feelings.
51. She doesn’t hold a candlefish to you.
52. Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from fishing.
53. There’s always time for one more cast.
54. Is she having a boy or a gill?
55. Fishing is fun…catching is better.
56. I’d rather be fishing
57. You know fish is great brain food. -Well, you know, then you should fish for a whale!
58. Something seems fishy around here
59. Let minnow if you wanna get sushi tonight.
61. This crab is so good I’m gonna be shellfish and not share a bite.
62. Cast away your troubles.
63. Fish on.
64. I don’t fish to escape my life. I fish to live my life.
65. The season has begun.
66. It’s not how deep you fish, it’s how you wiggle your worm.
67. Ghost-fish Killah
68. I just want to go fishing and ignore all of my problems for a little while!
69. I fish knowing every moment on a river is a gift.
70. It’s not just a hobby. It’s my escape from reality.
71. I’m a reel expert at this fishing thing
72. Why go wrong when you can go fishing?
73. The fishing was good. It was the catching that was bad.
74. I’d rather be fishing.
75. Sometimes you have to stop and throw in a line.
76. Keeping it reel.
77. Gone fishin’, be back at dark-thirty.
78. I’m a reel expert. I can tackle anything.
79. Sorry I missed your call. I was on another line.
80. Fish for bait sounds like a good trade to me
81. He’s the kingfish of the forest.
82. There is no limit to how many times you can go fishing.
83. I’m all about my trout.
84. Daily agenda: Fishing.
85. Wishing that I was fishing.
86. Life’s a fish. Catch it.
87. Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
88. Fish more, worry less.
89. You could say that I’m hooked on fishing.
90. I think I need to scale up
91. And the bandfish played on.
92. You say I`m a compulsive fishing freak like it’s a bad thing.
93. Come fishing with me.
94. You daft cowfish.
95. Party like a lob-star.
96. The fish are calling and I must go.
97. There are two types of fisherman – those who fish for sport and those who fish for fish
98. My goodness. And I thought I was a loudmouth.
99. What happens on the fishing trip stays on the fishing trip.
100. We’re running a pilot fish program.
101. Today, it is my wish to catch a huge fish.
102. Money doesn’t buy happiness…. but it buys a fishing license!
103. Always think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets.
104. Life is short. Go fishing.
105. Happiness is a day on the river.
106. Early to bed…early to rise…fish all day…make up lies
107. If the question is about fishing…. the answer is yes.
108. Why keep calm when you can keep clam?
109. I can’t work today, my arm is in a cast.
110. Stop clownfish-ing around!
111. Wishing I was fishing.
112. Never trout yourself.
113. I’m hooked on you.
114. Lost fishing, don’t try to find me
115. This is my favorite seafood place!
116. Sorry, I wasn’t listening. I was thinking about fishing.
117. Good things come to those who bait.
118. Life is simple, just add water.
119. Fish stories are told… some are true!
120. That’s about as big as a fish that big gets
121. This fish had my name on it.
122. There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.
123. CEO of fishing.
124. Wherever there is fish, you can find me there.
125. Anytime is a good time to go fishing.
126. I fish you were here.
127. She’s a jackfish or all trades.
128. Fishing life.
129. A great day to see what the fish are up to.
130. If I am fishing…. I’m happy.
131. Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.
132. Gone fishing.
133. Can’t talk, I’m fishing.
134. There is no better view than from behind my fishing pole.