Pickles are made by putting vegetables in a jar with salt and water and then left to ferment for hours, weeks or months before they are eaten. It can be made from cucumbers, carrots, onions, cauliflower and other vegetables. And It has a crunchy texture and can be eaten raw or cooked.
But Choosing the best pickle puns is not as easy as it seems. Thus, we’ve discovered some of the best Pickles puns to make your day. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Hilarious Pickle Puns
1. I’m pickle-ish.
2. I used a to-pickle ointment.
3. What happens when you confuse chutney and pickles? You chuckle.
4. Pickles wear glasses because they’re legally brined.
5. I’m a dill-maker.
6. What do you get when you cross a pickle with an alligator? A crocodill.
7. Another ty-pickle day.
8. It’s dill-icious.
9. I accidentally dropped some pickle in my Hawaiian punch; I guess it is now trop-pickle.
10. By design, a motorpickle is green in color and rolls on two wheels.
11. My package will be dill-ivered today.
12. My flight was dill-ayed.
13. I’m kind of a big dill.
14. What do you call a pickle from the southern backwoods? A hill-dilly.
15. I saw a croco-dill at the zoo.
16. You’re such a dill-ight.
17. What happens when life gives you pickles instead of lemons? You dill with it.
18. If you have a pickle problem, the best way is to just dill with it.
19. What a sweet dill.
20. Today, the dill pickle is on holiday. The pickle is relishing every minute of his free time.
21. On what radio station would you hear Bob Dill-on? Vlasic rock.
22. Don’t be stereoty-pickle.
23. Relish the day.
24. That restaurant makes the best dill-uxe burgers.
25. My kids’ favorite TV channel is Pickle-odeon.
26. Learning how to dill-egate will save you time.
27. Dill or No Dill.
28. Most gherkins giggle whenever you touch them. They are so pickle-ish.
29. Did you hear what the pickle said? Nothing because pickles don’t talk.
30. What do you say to a pickle in the morning? “Rise and brine!”.
31. I’m just pic-killing time.
32. Pickle someone your own size.
33. What do we call a cucumber that grows in the rainforest? – A tro-pickle.
34. He became a male mo-dill.
35. A pickle from the backwoods is a hill-dill-y.
36. I’m going to Phila-dil-phia.
37. Hey you! You’re kind of a big dill.
38. Pickles operate on this one life philosophy, ‘never a dill moment.’
39. Are these jokes pickling your funny bone?
40. It’s the ty-pickle stuff.
41. Relax and dill out.
42. Dill with it.
43. If you are a vegan, you won’t like tro-pickle fish in a restaurant.
44. She just wants a tro-pickle getaway.
45. Telesco-pickle data.
46. What do you do when a pickle wants to play cards? Dill ’em in.
47. What do you call a high-end and best-quality pickle? Dilluxe.
48. Who’s a pickle’s favorite artist? Salvador Dilli.
49. Mr Pickle is really picklish.
50. I want to go on a tro-pickle vacation.
51. Where’s pickles’ favorite place in London? Pickle-dilly Square.
52. What’s a pickle’s favorite show? Dill or No Dill.
53. I tend to mix up chutney and pickle and it makes me chuckle.
54. What’s green and wears a cape? Super Pickle.
55. It was so cold that there were ice-pickles.
56. It’s a dill-icate pickle.
57. Don’t forget to relish the moment.
58. The reason why the pickle container is always open is because it is ajar.
59. Why are bananas better than pickles? Because they have a-peel.
60. Dill me in.
61. Pickle and choose.
62. She’s focusing on philanthro-pickle efforts.
63. The only thing common between a pickle and Java program is their JAR.
64. That was so e-pickle!
65. Have you ever seen a woody wood pickle? Its green in color and normally pecks on trees.
66. I went to the supermarket yesterday, and they had 20% off on pickles. It was a big dill.
67. We’re caught in a dill-emma.
68. She was so dill-iberate.
69. Where is the Liberty Dill found? In Phila-dill-phia.
70. Pickles can be very arrogant. They think they are such a big dill to handle.
71. I flew on Dill-ta Airlines.
72. What’s green and got two wheels? A motorpickle.
73. Some things are really to-pickle.
74. Does this pickle your fancy?
75. Pickles too sing lullabies. One of their favorite is the cucumber slumber number.
76. Why do so many people love pickles? Because they are dill-icious!
77. I started playing the pickle-o.
78. What do you call a pickle doctor? A dill pusher.
79. Picklette – A baby pick.
80. To become a pickle, a cucumber must go through a jarring period.
81. The relish pickle earned first position in the competition, it really is a big dill!
82. We’re in a bit of a pickle.
83. Bacteria are microsco-pickle.
84. She’s a dill-ionaire.
85. What’s pickles’ favorite show? Dill or No Dill.
86. Have you been gerkin from the office or have you been gerkin from home?
87. Pickle my fancy.
88. What do you call a pickle that got run over on the road? Road dill.
89. Help! I’m in a pickle.
90. What do you call a pickle you got on a budget? A sweet dill.
91. Baby Gherkins giggle whenever you touch them. They are so pickle-ish.
92. That’s a nice motor-pickle.