Whether you are looking for a romantic way to start a conversation with the person you like or just want to make them smile, this hot and cheesy Chemistry pick up Lines will make an impression that they won’t forget.
So go ahead and impress with your smooth moves.
Chemistry Pick Up Lines
1. Your eyes are like a lit Bunsen burner – blue and fiery.
2. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
3. Every time I see you, my chemical interest gets sparked.
4. How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
5. Your smile must be a photon because it lights up the room.
6. Are you the acid to my litmus paper? Because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
7. Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
8. If you were a molecule, you’d be elemental to my happiness.
9. Our chemistry is undeniable.
10. Together, we could form a salt. You make me so positive.
11. Do you have 11 protons? Because you’re sodium fine.
12. You must be a good benzene ring because you are pleasantly aromatic.
13. You and me? We’ve got all the solutions.
14. We have such chemistry that we’re causing a reaction.
15. You must be made of oxygen and neon because you light up my world.
16. We should definitely do it on the table periodically.
17. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re Cu-Te.
18. You’re the electron to my proton; always keeping me balanced.
19. Our bond is stronger than a covalent bond.
20. I’d tell you a joke about noble gas, but all the good ones Argon.
21. We have a lot in common: we’re both univalent, and we both get wet when we dissolve.
22. Like a mole of suns, my heart burns for you.
23. If I could rearrange the periodic table, I’d put U and I together.
24. Your pH must be 14 because you’re most basic need in my life.
25. If beauty were an element, you’d be on the periodic table for sure.
26. You and I are meant to be together like sodium and chloride.
27. So, your lab or my lab?
28. You and me would make an unstoppable alloy.
29. Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
30. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together in a stable isotope.
31. I am like a proton and you are an electron. And it is said that unlike charges attract.
32. According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me.
33. Are you made of copper? Because I can Cu in a relationship with me.
34. You’re a pretty perfect arrangement of atoms.
35. Are you gold? Because I treasure you.
36. Like a nucleophile, I’m attracted to your positive vibes.
37. You’re like a single displacement reaction, you always replace my sadness with happiness.
38. Let’s accelerate our relationship in a positive direction.
39. I’ve got my ion you.
40. Are you a cation? Because I have an anion for you.
41. We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together.
42. Your pH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life.
43. Let’s find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
44. You must be made of oxygen and neon, because you light up my world.
45. I bet we have a lot in common, especially since we both love carbon.
46. Are you made of fluorine, iodine, and neon? Because you’re F-I-Ne.
47. Are you a carbon sample? Because I’d love to date you.
48. You must be a compound of beryllium and barium… because you’re a total BaBe.
49. You’re the catalyst to my reactions.
50. My name? It’s Bond. Covalent Bond.
51. If you were an atom, you’d be the atomic bomb.
52. You must be made of oxygen and neon, because you light up my life.
53. Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
54. Do you believe in chemical reactions? Because I’ve got my ion you.
55. I wanted to tell you a joke about chemistry but all the good ones argon.
56. If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
57. Are you a molecule of seratonin? Because you make me happy.
58. If you were an atom, you’d be irreplaceable.
59. You’re such a perfect arrangement of atoms.
60. Is it cool if I stick to you like glue-cose?
61. Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
62. I wish I were adenine, so I could get paired with U.
63. I wish I was adenine… Then I’d be paired with you.
64. You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
65. Our chemistry is so strong, it’s explosive.
66. You must be a compound of beryllium and barium because you’re a total BaBe.
67. Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just our bond that is forming?
68. You must be chlorine, because you disinfect my sorrows.
69. Do you want to share some electrons? Maybe we could have a stable relationship.
70. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
71. Your PH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.
72. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere.
73. You’re hotter than the Bunsen burner set to full flame.
74. Are you made of nickel, cerium, arsenic, and sulfur? Because you’ve got a NiCe Eyes.
75. You and I would have a dynamic equilibrium.
76. If you were a molecule, you’d be one of a kind.
77. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
78. I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen because I light up when I’m with you.
79. You and I have great chemistry, no need for a litmus test.