Are you looking for the perfect way to impress someone with your computer and programming knowledge? Dont worry; here are some creative computer and programming pick up lines that will surely make the person you’re trying to woo swoon.
Whether you are looking for a romantic way to start a conversation with the person you like or just want to make them smile, these perfect computer and programming pick up lines will make an impression that they won’t forget. So go ahead and impress with your smooth moves.
Computer and Programming Pick Up Lines
1. I wish you were a Python script, so that I could spend hours going through your code.
2. You’ve got my heart on loop, just like a ‘for’ condition.
3. Are you a monitor?, coz I can’t take off my eyes from you?
4. You’re hotter then the bottom of my laptop.
5. I wish you were DSL so I could get high speed access.
6. You totally spiked my traffic.
7. Can I have your IP address? Because I want to build a direct connection with you.
8. I’ve fully rebooted from my last relationship.
9. Are you a computer keyboard? Because you’re my type.
10. If hugs were bytes, I’d send you gigabytes of them.
11. You make my heart race like an infinite while loop without a break statement.
12. What’s a nice girl like you doing in a chatroom like this?
13. Can we be a pair of linked lists? Because together, our love will never end.
14. You are the semicolon to my code lines; without you, nothing makes sense.
15. Do you think we can make it a step more serious and disable network sharing?
16. You are so hot girl that when I first laid eyes on you, I reached a runtime error.
17. I’d get a T3 to watch your streaming video.
18. You’re like the perfect algorithm that solves all my life’s problems.
19. I sneezed because God blessed me with you.
20. Living with you would be like living in a virtual reality.
22. Are you a git repository? Because I’m committed to you.
23. You are my API. I want to know everything about you.
24. I’ll always have cache for you.
25. I want all of our functions to be read/write.
26. You are my increment operator. You make my value increase.
27. Are you a computer? coz you make my life easier?
28. Are you an exception? Let’s catch up!
29. You must be a CSS stylesheet, because you’re transforming my life with your beauty.
30. If you were a function, I’d call you recursively until we stack overflow.
31. A life without you, would be like a computer without an OS.
32. You’re the API to my GUI.
33. Are you a Wi-Fi signal? Because I’m feeling a connection.
34. Are you a boolean? Because my feelings for you can only be true or false, there’s no null here.
35. You’re the CSS to my HTML.
36. You are my semicolon; always present in everything I do.
37. Baby, you overclock my processor.
38. You must be a compiler, because you’ve translated my life into something beautiful.
39. Are you a Boolean? Because my heart returns true when I see you.
40. Your smile must be a bug, it’s crashing my systems, girl.
41. I’m overheating because you’re stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
42. You are my CSS because you beautify my past.
43. Are you my driver? Because you make my life worthwhile.
44. You are the CPU of my body.
45. Is your network encrypted? Im looking to hack.
46. Without you, my life would be like a website without CSS.
47. If we are networks, then it must be LAN.
48. If I were a method, you must be my parameter, because I will always need you.
49. I wish you were Broadband, so I could get high-speed access.
50. Are you wifi? Cause I am feeling connection.
51. Nice Set of Floppies.
52. Are you an API? Because you complete me.
53. You had me at hello world.
54. Anonymity makes me even more handsome.
55. If I promise to be your Java, will you be my cup of coffee?
56. Phone for you, I think it’s your motherboard.
57. Is your name Wi-fi? Because I’m really feeling a connection.
58. Our Love Routines link perfectly.
59. Are you a stack? Because I can’t get you out of my head (Pop).
60. No matter how I sort things, you’ll always be first.
61. Where’s the ‘like’ button for that smile?
62. Are you a Boolean datatype? Because you’ve got true feelings written all over you.
63. Are you an object? Because you make me want to instantiate a new relationship.
64. Are you a driver? coz make my presence worthful.
65. Is your name CSS? Because you’ve added style to my boring HTML life.
66. Are you an angel, because your texture mapping is divine!
67. Are you a 404 error? Because I just can’t find someone like you anywhere else.
68. I think my heart is a React component because it re-renders every time I see you.
69. You are a field in my class. You will always be protected.
70. You are my methods. I am nothing without you.
71. Are you a bug? Because although you annoy me, I can’t imagine my code without you.
72. Are you a software requirements document? Because I’d love to build features around you.
73. I’d switch to emacs for you.
74. Don’t worry, the first couple of times it’s always Abort, Retry, Fail.
75. Public class Your World extends My World.
76. I am a boolean method whose love will always return true.
77. Baby, if they made you in C, you would have a pointer to my heart.
78. If I were an operating system, your smile would be my most important function call.
79. You turned my software into hardware.
80. I output gibberish as you tap my keypad.
81. If I was an operating system, your process would have top priority.
82. You are my initializer: without you, my life would point to nothing (null).
84. You are the Apple of my i-Mac.
85. If you were an eBay auction, I’d totally ‘buy it now’.
86. I think you could be an integral part of my project life cycle.
87. Are you an exception? Because you’ve caught my heart.
88. Are you a prototype? Because I can’t wait to extend this relationship.
89. My passion for you is like a never-ending recursion.
90. I’d switch to a Iphone for you.
91. We can make beautiful .wav files together.
92. Oh, you found out about my backups, didn’t you?
93. My love for you is like an infinite loop, it will never terminate.
94. Know what’s on Menu? Me-n-U.
95. You debugged my heart, and now it’s running smoothly.
96. If you ever need to get rid of a trojan, don’t hesitate to call me.
97. You are my superclass: you define what I can do.
98. I’ll always have cache for you.
99. Well, now you’ve gone and killed my process.
100. Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I feel a strong connection.
101. If you were a web browser, you’d be called a Fire-foxy lady
102. Is your name printf? Because you’ve got the right format to print into my heart.
103. I think you’re my compiler. My life wouldn’t start without you.