Everyone loves strawberries. Whether it’s the sweet and juicy taste, the vibrant red colour, or the fact that they are incredibly versatile, it’s no wonder why this delicious fruit is so popular. But do you know with the help of strawberry pick up lines, you can easily make your crush laugh, spark their interest, and even lead them to date you?
Dont forget flirting is an art and a science, and it requires being creative and clever to make anyone laugh, smile, and even blush. But sometimes, it’s hard to come up with the right words to capture their attention and make them fall for you. That’s where these pick up lines come to show that special one how much they mean to you without having to say too much. Enjoy.
Strawberry Pick Up Lines
1. Fun fact, I could eat those strawberries for hours.
2. If I were a fruit fly, I would sit on you all day.
3. I am into you the way I am into my strawberries.
4. Do you love strawberry ice-cream? Me too, wanna grab some right now?.
5. Your lips taste as good as strawberries.
6. Dear, you are so sweet because you make my heart smile.
7. There’s nothing in the world that is as beautiful as picking strawberries in my farm.
8. You are my favorite fruit because only you are the apple of my eye.
9. Do you plan on gathering mother nature’s blessings with me?
10. Darling, if you’d be a fruit, you must be a strawberry because I love eating strawberries.
11. Girl, you are the strawberry of my eye.
12. When enjoying a strawberry with you, I can do anything: no problem is too difficult to solve.
13. If you were a berry, I would bring you down.
14. Every time I look at your strawberry-colored lips, I feel like kissing them.
15. You know I had a devil fruit because I wish to drown in your eyes.
16. You might know already that your strawberries are too juicy.
17. Will you be my strawberry? Because I want to treat you as the fruit from my heart.
18. I’m feeling thirsty. I need fresh strawberry juice. Will you help?
19. Strawberry fields are the best place you want to go with me.
20. Happiness means picking strawberries together.
21. If you want my heart, you better get me strawberries.
22. Let’s go out and pick strawberries.
23. Nobody owns the world. So, let’s pick some strawberries and explore the world.
24. Strawberries are nature’s best berries. Would you like to have some at my place?
25. Let’s live each season as it comes: taste a strawberry and breathe the air.
26. Having strawberry on my bed will make you realize how sweet and romantic you are.
27. Please have patience because it’s going to be fruitful in the end.
28. Let’s find some beautiful strawberry field and get lost.
29. Brewing strawberries at my place is such a simple thing, but so sweet after all.
30. Fruit picking and being with me are much more fun than you think.
31. You can call me Cherry because I will always be on top of you.
32. Breathe the fresh air with me as I feed you strawberries with my own hands.
33. Want to learn to enjoy little things that matter? Let’s go out and pick strawberries.
34. I am very eager to go strawberry picking with you.
35. Hey, would you like some fruit punch? Because I am pretty calm.
36. Do you want to eat the strawberries we picked while I eat your cherries?
37. Do you want to learn to enjoy little things that matter? Let’s go out and pick strawberries.
38. If you were a berry, I would make you in a jam and eat it all the time.
39. Baby, freedom is doing what you like but happiness is picking strawberries with me.
40. It’s simply things in life like picking strawberries with me that are most extraordinary.
41. I’d love to go to your place and enjoy strawberries with Nutella and all the pleasure that comes with it.
42. Freedom is doing what you like but happiness is picking strawberries with me.
43. What would you call a strawberry that uses foul language? Berry rude.
44. Weeks should end with me and you picking strawberries.
45. Strawberries are nature’s candy. Will you have some at my place?.
46. Hey girl, you got a sweet tooth and strawberry youth.
47. I got a sweet cake for you, and I want you to be on top as my strawberry.
48. Don’t be afraid to go out with me and pick strawberries. That’s where real pleasure lies.
49. If you plan to impress my family, you better bring strawberries.
50. Can we go to your place and enjoy strawberry and the great pleasures that come with it?
51. Do you mind if I take the berry out of your drink?
52. I like you like I love my strawberry.
53. Why do you speak so sweetly? Have you been eating strawberries?
54. I froze some strawberries last summer; you are hot enough to defrost them.