Have you ever wanted to get your crush’s attention on their birthday? Then using dirty, funny, and cheesy birthday pick-up lines is a great way to do it. From witty one-liners to heartfelt wishes, these lines can help you express your feelings just the right way.
Birthdays are special occasions that bring joy and happiness to everyone. And pick up lines are a fun way to express your feelings and make them feel special on their birthday. So now it’s time to show your crush that you have a unique personality while breaking the ice and start a conversation with them.
Birthday Pick Up Lines
1. Is that the sun coming up, or just the birthday girl shining?
2. It’s your birthday, but I’m the one who’s celebrating the most. My new favorite person in the world was born on this day.
3. Happy Birthday! Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
4. Guess what I wished for? Yeah, for those digits, girl.
5. Is it the birthday party lights, or is it your smile that’s illuminating the room?
6. It’s your birthday, but it feels like I got the gift just by swiping right on you!
7. Your birthday candles aren’t the only thing that’s smoking hot tonight.
8. Hey, it’s me. Your birthday wish from last year…
9. Forget the birthday cake. Your smile is the only sweet thing I need.
10. I didn’t know what to get you for your birthday. How about my heart?
11. Do you believe in destiny? Because your birthday party was in my dreams last night.
12. So, how does it feel to be the most beautiful girl at this party?
13. Your name isn’t even Amen, yet you look like an answered prayer.
14. I don’t need a party to celebrate today. Just being with you is enough to make this the best birthday ever.
15. Hey, birthday girl. There isn’t a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you look today.
16. A very merry unbirthday to you!
17. So, it’s your birthday? But I’m the one who received the gift, I just met you.
18. You’re three times as sweet as any birthday cake.
19. Are you a candle? Because my world brightens up whenever I see you.
20. You know what’s sweeter than birthday cake? You.
21. Were you really born on this day? Or did you just fly down from heaven as the beautiful angel you are?
22. Were you a part of the birthday magic trick? Because you’ve magically appeared in my heart.
23. You are my birthday wish come true, baby. Happy Birthday.
24. Hi there. It’s my birthday, but I got a present for you.
25. I didn’t get you a birthday present, but can I make a wish on your birthday candles?
26. Are you the birthday surprise, or do you just light up my world?
27. Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Because you’re a snack!
28. Is it your birthday? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
29. Is it just the birthday party lights, or is it your smile that’s illuminating the room?
30. You must be a birthday balloon, because your beauty makes me float.
31. You must be a genie because your birthday wish is my command.
32. It’s my birthday, and I feel so alone.
33. Is it hot in here, or is it just the birthday candles on your cake?
34. I wanted to give you all my love for your birthday, but there’s no box big enough to hold it. Besides, it’s already yours.
35. You are like a birthday candle. You light up my life.
36. Birthday cake calories don’t count, right? Because I have a sweet tooth for you.
37. For your birthday, I wish I could arrange the alphabet so I could put U and I together.
38. Your birthday is the perfect time to win your heart, right?
39. You must be the birthday cake, because I can’t wait to have a piece of you.
40. If beauty were a birthday gift, you’d be the most generous person alive.
41. I know it’s your birthday, but I still think you should be placed under arrest for stealing my heart.
42. As the candles add up on your cake, so does my interest in you.
43. It’s your birthday? Well, how about a birthday kiss? I’m sure it’s on your list of gifts.
44. Either you’re a leap-year baby or your birthday candles must be lying.
45. Now that you have a new number for your age. How about you give me a new number for my contact list, huh?
46. I saw you across the room and thought, what a perfect time to give you the gift of me.
47. Is it your birthday, or are you naturally this delightful?
48. Happy Birthday baby. All you have to do is unwrap your present – ME.
49. Is it the birthday cake, or does your smile light up the room?
50. Was it your plan to match that gorgeous, sparkly party dress with your eyes?
51. Now that you have a new number for your age, how about you give me a new number for my contact list, huh?
52. Is it your birthday or are you just happy to see me?
53. I’m a thief, but I’m not here to steal your birthday presents, I’m here for your heart.
54. How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?
55. Beards can be red; A Blade can glow blue; There’s only one precious; And that must be you. Happy birthday.
56. I was wondering if your lips are sweeter than the icing on this cake.
57. Wow, your smile must be a gift. Can I have it for my birthday?
58. Your birthday must be a crime scene because it’s stealing my heart away.
59. That’s the day when my new favorite person came to the world. Happy birthday, sweetie.
60. You’re hot like the flames on birthday candles.
61. Excuse me, are you the birthday cake? Because I want a piece of that.
62. You’re so beautiful that your birthday should be a national holiday.
63. I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together this birthday.
64. These overcrowded candles on your birthday cake must be a lie because you don’t look that old.
65. I chose to wear this shirt to your birthday party. Wanna know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
66. Is your birthday today? Because my heart just skipped a beat.
67. Are you a birthday cake? Because you are so sweet.
68. Happy birthday! Can we celebrate together, just the two of us?
69. Hi, my name’s Birthday Gift. Someone said you were looking for me?
70. I know your birthday is only once a year but you’re so special it should be every day.
71. Hey, I bet you’re twice as sweet as any birthday cake.
72. I’ll wait until you blow out the candles before I take your breath away.
73. Are we at your birthday party, or is this just a meeting of stars? Because you shine the brightest.
74. Lucky you’re so beautiful, you made me forget my bad pick up line.
75. Your birthday party’s theme must be a journey, because loving you is an adventure.
76. I wanted to give you all my love for your birthday, but there’s no box big enough to hold it.
77. Birthday cake is sweet, but you are much sweeter.
78. Hey birthday girl. You are looking so gorgeous that you made me forget the lines that I learn for you.
79. It must be your birthday because you’re looking like a gift.
80. Hmmm… you’re getting so old, I’m starting to fear if you entered an antique auction, people might actually bid on you.
81. Do you have a map for your birthday? Because I just got lost in your eyes.
82. Do you feel the electricity between us or are those just birthday sparks?
83. What did the ice cream say to the unhappy birthday cake? “What’s eating you?”
84. Well, I’m here. What are your next two wishes?
85. You look amazing in your birthday dress, but you’re much more than just your looks.
86. I’m not the photographer of the party, but I can definitely picture me and you together.
87. You’re so beautiful that your birthday should be a national holiday.
88. Is it warm in here, or is that just the glow from your birthday candles?
89. Hey. Can you please hold me? You are looking that pretty that I don’t want to fall to your birthday party.
90. I’d say God bless you on your birthday, but it looks like he already did.
91. These bright party lights ain’t got nothing on your eyes, baby.
92. Are you a campfire? Because you light up my world this birthday.
93. So your age goes up by one today, but it’s your smile that’s timeless.
94. The bundles of joy you bring to me are enough to feel the world.
95. You can blow out your birthday candle, but nothing can extinguish this spark between us.
96. It was MY birthday wish for you to look this hot tonight.
97. Your name is not even Amen, yet you look like an answered prayer.
98. Lucky you’re so beautiful, you made me forget my pickup line.
99. I want to request a silly birthday dance with you. Alone. In our birthday suits.
100. I’d say God bless you on your birthday, but it looks like He already did.
101. Your birthday is only once a year. But it should be every day because you are so special.
102. Wow look at all those candles on your cake! You are surely going to need a fire extinguisher to be able to quench them all.
103. As your birthday cake, my job is to make your birthday wish come true.
104. You’re my birthday wish come true, baby.
105. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
106. Did you wish for your phone number? Because I wished for yours.
107. Your birthday is the perfect time to tell you, I can’t help falling in love with you.
108. People said girls don’t tell their age in numbers. So, what about their numbers?
109. I think there’s something wrong with my eyes. I just can’t take them off the birthday girl/boy.
110. I don’t think it’s your birthday. Must you be fly from heaven on this day, right? Because you look like an angel.
111. If looks could kill, you must be the birthday assassin.
112. Girl. Why you need a lighter? You are hot that you can fire the candles by touching them.
113. Is your birthday always this sweet, or am I just lucky to be here today?
114. I wanted to send you something sexy for your birthday, but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox.
115. Can I bake you a birthday cake? I promise to make it only out of passion and sincerity.
116. Let me hold your hand, I won’t want to see you falling for someone else.
117. You must be the special wish, because all I want is you.
118. For your birthday, I wish I could arrange the alphabet so I could put U and I together, but I got you a lame present instead.
119. It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
120. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears.
121. Did it hurt when you were born? Because you must have fallen from heaven.
122. Believe it or not, I never thought I would love anything more than chocolate until this birthday girl walked into the room.
123. I think about you a lot. Happy Birthday, cupcake.
124. Are you a candle? Because I want to blow you out on your birthday.
125. Happy birthday! Let’s make this a day to remember.
126. You are gorgeous. I bet you look even better in your birthday suit.
127. I don’t need any birthday candles to make a wish. It already came true when we matched.
128. This must be your birthday, because it’s definitely not a common day.
129. You light up my life just like the candle on the cake.
130. I can read your palm. Your heart line says that you will call me tonight, after this party.
131. You look beautiful today, just like every other day.
132. Do you come with coffee? Because you’ve just brewed up my interest.
133. I know you have enough breath to blow out your candles because you’ve taken mine.
134. Is your birthday always this happy, or am I just intoxicated by you?
135. I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you this birthday.
136. I wanted to gift you something precious on your birthday. But, I am confused because my heart is already yours.
137. I didn’t believe in fate until I was at your birthday party.
138. Hi, I’m your genie for the night. Can I make your birthday wishes come true?
139. Is it your birthday today? Because we surely were meant to meet.
140. Are you a birthday balloon? Because my heart is soaring when I see you.
141. I got you this mirror because I wanted to show you how incredibly beautiful you are.
142. You don’t need a birthday party to have a blast. Just look into my eyes.
143. Could you spare a kiss for the birthday boy/girl?
144. Let me be your birthday wish come true.
145. These overcrowded candles on your cake must be a lie, you don’t look a day over 18.