There are many reasons why butterflies are so popular all over the world, like any other bird. One of the reasons might be because they are beautiful and colourful in appearance, but there is more to it than that. They can fly long distances and have a very short lifespan and an unusual life cycle, making them fascinating creatures for humans to observe.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of Butterfly puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
2. You butterfly down before you pass out.
3. When is a baseball player like a spider? When he catches a butterfly.
4. Throw butter in the air to make butter-fly.
5. Monarch-itecture is beautiful in this city.
6. I butterfly away.
7. The two caterpillars broke up because one changed.
8. Butterfly (but her fly) is down.
9. You’re driving me cocoon.
10. Butterfly-ke my photo.
11. I’m like a butterfly; easy to look at, and pretty hard to catch.
12. I’ve got butterflies in my tummy.
13. She’s a real social butterfly.
14. I’m too fly. I have butter things to do.
15. I’ve got butterflies in my stomach…That’s the last time I eat a cocoon.
16. Be like a butterfly. Grow, evolve and transform.
17. When a caterpillar swims, it does the butterfly.
18. Why did the girl want to have caterpillars as pets? Because it gives her butterflies.
19. What do butterflies love to eat for breakfast? Flap-jacks.
20. What is a caterpillar’s favorite dance move? The butterfly.
21. Have you heard of the butterfly effect?.
22. Let love flow-er.
23. Don’t bug me.
24. This plane better-fly.
25. I’ve been on butterfly-ts.
26. Give one to her and skippers.
27. You’ll have to tell butterf-lies than that to fool me.
28. Watch out, it’s the monarch.
29. I have butterflies in my stomach.
30. Butterfly me to the moon.
31. Like a pretty little butterfly.
32. Butterflies are not what they used to be.
33. You make my heart flutter.
34. She’s a social butterfly.
35. I larvae you.
36. Flap your wings, like a butterfly.
37. Bread and butterfly.
39. How do caterpillars swim? They do the butterfly.
40. Butterfly to the moon.
41. Butterflies travel in-sects.
42. What did the butterfly say to the caterpillar? Hey! You look familiar.