Below we’ve compiled a list of best and positive self-care affirmations to help you stay connected to your feelings and take better care of yourself.
1. I am patient with myself.
2. I choose to think positively about myself.
3. I love myself, and I like myself too.
4. Taking care of myself is rewarding.
5. I take great care of my body.
6. There is a beautiful loving light inside of me.
7. I give myself permission to succeed.
8. Each day is filled with joy.
9. I am worthy of love.
10. I deserve to treat myself well.
11. I deserve to take care of myself.
12. I am now in control.
13. I pat myself on the back.
14. I love my inner child unconditionally.
15. I can rely on myself.
16. My imperfections make me beautiful.
17. I am free from expectations and criticism.
18. I make a difference in the world.
19. I honor my intuition and use it as a guide.
20. I celebrate all of who I am.
21. Taking care of myself brings me success.
22. I am as kind to myself as I am to others.
23. My best is good enough.
24. I am lightening my load.
25. I am a priority in my own life.
26. I am a gift to the world.
27. I participate in activities that I like.
28. I give myself permission to fail.
29. I am doing the best that I can do.
30. I enjoy taking care of myself.
31. I love myself, so I take care of myself.
32. I have the right to complete all my needs.
33. I am a unique and no one can ever do it like me.
34. I speak positively and kindly to myself.
35. My inner child deserves to have a voice.
36. I am my own best friend.
37. I praise and encourage myself.
38. Taking care of myself is loving.
39. I am good enough.
40. I am ready to move forward with my life.
41. I feel good about the future.
42. I am able to take good care of myself.
43. I can easily manage my emotions.
44. I enjoy my mind and the way I think.
45. I will be kind to myself today.
46. I understand that taking care of myself is important.
47. I choose to forgive myself and let go of my past mistakes.
48. I am letting go because I need to go.
49. Taking care of myself makes me strong.
50. I like myself, so I care for myself.
51. I am patient and kind with myself and my progress.
52. I enjoy my body and take good care of it.
53. I choose not to take things personally.
54. It is okay for me to be kind to myself.
55. I listen to my thoughts and feelings.
56. I choose to be free and happy.
57. I make sure I get enough sleep.
58. I am taking steps to learn how to love myself.
59. I am ready.
60. I am learning from my mistakes.
61. I give myself permission to slack off.
62. Healthy food fuels my body.
63. I give myself all the validation I need.
64. I live in the present moment.
65. I am making myself a priority.
66. I take excellent care of myself.
67. I open my soul to peace.
68. I am relaxed and at peace.
69. I take the best care of myself.
70. Self care is a habit that I nurture each day.
71. Self-care is important to me.
72. Taking care of myself makes me smart.
73. I am on the right path for me.
74. The past has no power or control over me.
75. I take time to nourish my whole self.
76. I take care of myself so I can take care of others.
77. I am in control of my day.
78. I love, accept and appreciate myself and my talents.
79. I am powerful.
80. I treat myself with compassion.
81. I can do this.
82. I care about myself.
83. I am willing to accept my wholeness.
84. Every day, I choose to learn more about my authentic self.
85. I am grateful for what I can do.
86. I accept myself just the way I am.
87. I am always learning.
88. Compassion fully surrounds me and my life.
89. I move at my own pace.
90. I am loveable.
91. All is well today.
92. Taking good care of myself is easy.
93. I take a few deep breathes when I need to.
94. I trust my inner child.
95. I am smart, courageous and self confident.
96. I choose the contents of my life.
97. Taking care of myself is wise.
98. I let go of negative experiences.
99. I am free of self-doubt and self-sabotage.
100. I nurture my creative side, as much as my practical side.
101. I validate my inner child’s thoughts and feelings.
102. I deserve compassion.
103. I love my smile, mind, and body.
104. I cheer myself on.
105. I choose to embrace my inner child.
106. I am growing wiser each day.
107. I accept myself just as I am.
108. I nourish my body every day.
109. I am deserving off all the good things in my life.
110. I understand that it is okay for me to take a break and rest.
111. I choose to love and accept myself.
112. I take tender care of myself.
113. I am in control of my negative thoughts.
114. I love being playful and friendly.
115. My daily commitment to my self-care isn’t selfish.
116. I accept everything in my life.
117. I am at peace with myself.
118. My body is calm.
119. It is okay for me to feel my feelings.
120. I take breaks when I need to.
121. I choose wholeness.
122. I am breathing slowly.
123. Taking care of myself brings me health.
124. I live with intention and following my purpose.
125. I am lucky to be me.
126. I am strong, empowered and capable of anything.
127. I am an independent thinker, not a people pleaser.
128. My self care is worth making time for.
129. I choose to let go of negative mental self-chatter.
130. I am what I need.
131. I give myself permission to heal.
132. I make good choices for myself.
133. I deserve rest and breaks.
134. I realize that self love is a journey.
135. I am cool, calm, and collected.
136. I am at peace with my appearance.
137. I laugh with myself.
138. I am responsible for taking care of myself.
139. I am happy to be me.
140. I am top priority in my life.
141. I make the right decisions for myself.
142. I focus on only what I can control.
143. I prioritize self care in my life.