People who own cats will tell you there is nothing like coming home to a cat purring or rubbing against your legs to make you feel happy and loved. Thus, they are prevalent among pet owners all over the world.
There are many benefits to having a cat as your pet: they provide companionship, can act as an alarm system, can hunt rodents and insects, and can be trained to use the litter box. Also, Cats are a great companionship for those who live alone and can be great therapy animals for people with mental illness or PTSD.
If you’re ready for a good laugh, here we’ve discovered some of the best and most hilarious Cat puns you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Best Cat Puns
1. I assure you. My cat is purr-fect.
2. My cat wants a Furr-ari.
3. I’ll love my cat fur-ever.
4. My cat’s favorite paintings are self-paw-traits.
5. What do you call a pile of kittens? A meowtain
6. I’ve got my thinking cat on.
7. You’ve got to be kitten me right meow.
8. More puns? You’ve got to be kitten me!
9. My cat is very fur-midable opponent.
10. Look at that meowntain of cat toys.
11. Don’t fur-get to buy more cat food!
12. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Kitten. Kitten, who?
13. Happy Purr-thday!
14. So fur, so good
15. You’re the cat’s pawjamas
16. I can tell you have a secret – it’s kitten all over your face!
17. That’s just claw-ful.
18. My cat’s favorite book is “The Great Cats-by.”
19. My cat’s skills are radi-claw!
20. My cat’s favorite dessert is mice-cream.
21. You’re in-fur-rior to me.
22. You’ve got purr-sonality.
23. You’re hilari-mouse!
24. My cat is radi-claw.
25. Cats’ favorite day of the week is Cat-urday.
26. If your cat has smelly breath give them some mousewash.
27. How claw-some is that?
28. Looking good, feline good
29. I’m a glamourpuss.
30. You’ve got to be kitten me.
31. Dogs are in-furior to cats.
32. My cats’ best subject at school is Hissstory.
33. I love your purr-se.
34. Meow you doin’?
35. You’re freaking meow-t.
36. I’m a total cat purrson
37. Friends fur-ever!
38. Cat lovers sure know how to stay pawsitive.
39. Best furiends furever
40. What’s a cat’s favourite colour? Purrple.
41. Now wait a meowment …
42. If a cat loses its tail, where does it go? The retail store
43. I’m surprised my cat passed their exams, they did the paw-mewminum!
44. Let me tell you a tail.
45. What is a cat’s favorite catch-phrase? Live long and paw-sper.
46. My cat has high-class taste. She wants a Furr-ari.
47. Take meowt for lunch.
48. Stay PAWsitive!
49. Don’t fur-get to buy more catnip.
50. You’re so purr-ty.
51. Wait a meow-ment.
52. Better call in claw-enforcement.
53. So fur, so good!
54. Paw-don me, but are you fur real?!
55. Can we press paws on this relationship?
56. Stop stressing meowt!
57. These puns are a-paw-ling.
58. What do Christmas and desert cats have in common? Sandy claws.
59. What is a cat’s favorite vegetable? As-purr-agus
60. How claw-some is my cat? She’s my best friend.
61. Paw-don me.
62. My cat’s favorite breakfast is Mice Krispies.
63. I’m so fur-tunate to have such a great cat!
64. Purr-haps we can cuddle later.
65. You’re my best fur-end.
66. Just changed the litter box. That was a cat–astrophe!
67. Cats don’t like online shopping, they purr-fur cat-alogues.
68. Look at that meowntain.
69. An invisible cat’s favorite drink is evaporated milk.
70. Why cats are afraid of trees? Because of their bark!
71. Like my paw-jamas?
72. Check his vi-tail signs.
73. A cat’s favorite day of the week is definitely Cat-urday.
74. He’ll go down in hiss-tory.
75. My cat loves litter-ature.
76. You’re so purr-suasive.
77. With the right catitude, anything is pawsible
78. I don’t play sports, but I am cathletic.
79. What is a cat’s favorite drink? A purr-seco
80. I’ve done that be-fur.
81. I think we should get meow-rried someday.
82. Why are cats so good at video games? Because they have 9 lives, of course!
83. My cat’s favorite discount is: buy one, get one furry.
84. What do you call a cat that loves bowling? An alley cat.
85. I’m feline good.
86. People who don’t like cats are just claw-ful.
87. As good as mew.
88. There’s no doubt about it. Dogs are definitely in-fur-ior to cats.
89. If cats could drive, they’d drive Fur-raris.
90. What’s smarter than a talking cat? A spelling bee..
91. Cut the cattitude.
92. I caught my cat stealing food, what a paw-purr-trator.
93. Can I paw-lease have that cat?
94. You look fur-miliar.
95. Why can’t you play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs!
96. Where do cats like to go on vacation? To puur-adise
97. I’m so fur-tunate.
98. My cat is super cathletic.
99. I may be at a bar away from my cat, but I’m drinking a meow-tini.
100. What is every kitten’s favorite movie? The Little Purrmaid.
101. That’s hiss-terical.
102. That was a cat–astrophe.
103. One thing is for sure: I’ll love my cat fur-ever.
104. Whisker me away.
105. That’s a bit radi-claw.
106. Girl, you’re looking fe-line!
107. Paw-don my language
108. My cat is my best fur-end.
109. It’s a paw-ssibility my cat ate your tuna sandwhich.
110. She’s got cat-itude!
111. I have a cat with 8 legs. It’s called octo-puss.
112. I’m feline fine!
113. You love cats, too? That’s paw-some!
114. I need to take a paws after that request.
115. How did the lazy kittens do on their school project? The bare mewnimum.
116. My cat is so purr-ty.
117. All kitten aside, cat puns are the best puns.
118. Can I paw-lease have that?
119. Meow are you doing?
120. You love cats, too? That’s paw-some.
121. Let me tell you a tail about my cat.
122. I’ve got cattitude.
123. Happy purr-thday, kitty cat!
124. Un-fur-tunately, I’ll be unable to attend.
125. What is a cat’s favorite kind of art? Self paw-traits
126. Never, efur do that again.
127. I’ve got felines for you
128. I’m just kitten around.
129. My cat is totally litter-ate.
130. I’m so fur-tunate to be a cat owner.
131. You’re paw-sitively blushing.
132. Me? Adopt another cat? That’s a paw-sibility.
133. I’m feline sad.
134. How do you like me meow?
135. Believe me! I’m fur real!
136. I love my cat the meowst.
137. Live long and pawsper
138. You’re a fur-midable opponent.
139. It was meant to be – it was kitten in the stars.
140. Don’t be a sourpuss.
141. I’ve got my thinking cat on.
142. It’s meow or never.
143. My favorite color is purr-ple.
144. How do cats resolve an argument? They hiss and make up.
145. That’s a paw-sibility.
146. I’m in paw-session of a wonderful kitten.
147. That was a cat-astrophe.
148. A cat’s favorite vegetable is as-purr-agus.