Here we’ve compiled the list of best and positive affirmations for weight loss that will help you reach your goals and reduce stress and anxiety associated with dieting, so you can focus on losing weight healthily.
Affirmations for Weight Loss
1. Trying to lose weight is worth my time and effort.
2. I eat balanced meals every day.
3. Maintaining my ideal weight is easy.
4. I hope to create the ideal weight for my ideal body.
5. I can’t be pressured or forced into losing weight.
6. I am grateful for the weight I have lost.
7. I am not afraid to say no when I need to.
8. When I look in the mirror, I see a healthy person.
9. I am aware that losing weight takes time.
10. I have healthy living goals.
11. My life is more interesting than my next meal.
12. I have a naturally healthy mind and body.
13. Weight loss is possible, and I will do what it takes.
14. I am learning to love myself and my body.
15. I am aligned with my higher self.
16. I am fit, healthy, and bursting with energy.
17. I am determined and focused.
18. I am living a healthy life.
19. I eat lots of fruits and veggies.
20. I’m always kind to my body.
21. I accept the past and know the future will be bright and happy.
22. I am becoming fitter and stronger everyday through training.
23. Losing weight comes easy for me.
24. I allow myself to feel good being me.
25. I enjoy training.
26. I find it easy to keep fit.
27. I breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.
28. I’m making the right choices with my health in mind.
29. I love the feeling I have after exercising.
30. I have hope and certainty about the future.
31. I am not addicted to unhealthy food.
32. I love that my body is becoming stronger.
33. I am active and full of energy.
34. I love and care for my body.
35. Every day I notice my progress.
36. Every day I am getting stronger.
37. I deserve the happiness and health I am feeling.
38. I am losing weight because I want it.
39. My energy levels increase every time I inhale.
40. I’m an athlete, capable of incredible discipline.
41. I will make healthy choices for my body.
42. I am the creator of my future and driver of my mind.
43. I enjoy drinking water.
44. I challenge existing beliefs.
45. I like what I see in the mirror.
46. I exercise to enjoy a strong, toned body. I love the feeling exercise gives me.
47. Exercise has become a part of my daily routine.
48. I have the power to change my life.
49. I allow my journey to be unique to me.
50. I am full of optimism and perseverance.
51. I eat only when I feel hungry.
52. I don’t aim for perfection. I accept mistakes and learn from them.
53. I don’t compare myself to others; I have my own journey.
54. Everything I consume heals my body.
55. Today I choose healing and nourishing my body.
56. I don’t have negative thoughts regarding the process.
57. I accept myself for who I am.
58. I choose to eat food that’s good for my body.
59. I am a disciplined eater.
60. I deserve to be slim, healthy, and beautiful.
61. With every day, I am one step closer to my goal.
62. I deserve to feel happy in my skin.
63. I am confident in my ability to lose weight.
64. Being active fuels my body.
65. Losing weight is not an impossible task.
66. I am committed to taking care of myself.
67. I think positively and naturally lose weight.
68. Everything I eat nourishes and strengthens my body and mind.
69. I’m taking small steps towards success.
70. I love exercising regularly.
71. Every day is a chance to lose more weight.
72. I control how much I eat.
73. My health is my priority.
74. I know I can do this.
75. I am becoming the best version of myself.
76. I am not only losing weight but improving my lifestyle.
77. My will to live is stronger than my craving.
78. I now certainly see myself at my ideal weight.
79. I make peace with the past.
80. I am doing this for myself and I love myself.
81. My world is a better place because I lost weight.
82. The number on the scale doesn’t define who I am.
83. I am excited about living a healthier life.
84. I take time to think before giving into cravings.
85. I believe in myself and acknowledge my greatness.
86. I am grateful for my body.
87. I know discipline and persistence are essential for losing weight.
88. I have the support of my family and friends.
89. I am capable of losing weight.
90. I eat slowly to give my body time.
91. I’ve got this..
92. I let go of the stress that triggers my impulsive eating.
93. I bring the qualities of love into my heart.
94. I adore the taste of healthy food.
95. I accept my body shape and acknowledge the beauty it holds.
96. I am strong and healthy.
97. My weight loss journey is a source of confidence.
98. I am moving forward each day.
99. My purpose-filled life allows me to enjoy every moment.
100. I deserve to be loved and accepted as I am.
101. I feel fantastic in my skin.
102. I let go of pressure and stress related to losing weight.
103. I turn everyday tasks into mindful moments.
104. I chew my food properly to help the digestion process.
105. I drink enough water to keep my metabolism running.
106. I am willing to learn new things each day.
107. I don’t care how others perceive my body.
108. I am determined to reach my goals.
109. I feel the urge to eat nutritious food.
110. I crave mindfulness each day.
111. My body needs healthy food and exercise.
112. I find it quite easy to lose weight.
113. Even after I reach my goal, I’ll continue eating healthy.
114. I feel good about myself.
115. I am naturally slim.
116. I can easily reach and maintain my ideal weight.
117. I am healthy and fit.
118. I enjoy spending time in nature.
119. I eat well, listen well, and live well.
120. I easily choose healthy snacks over junk food.
121. My body is amazing.
122. I’m proud of my progress.
123. When I eat healthy food, I feel fit and energized.
124. I am creating a life of abundance.
125. I like taking proper care of my body and mind.
126. I like creating healthy habits that I will use throughout my life.
127. I enjoy exercising, it makes me feel very good.
128. I am fortunate to have a healthy body and mind.
129. There is new hope in every day.
130. I believe in my ability to lose weight and keep it off.
131. I accept my body and recognize its beauty.
132. I have everything it takes to reach my goals.
133. I am able to lose weight.
134. I let go of the guilt I have around food.
135. I let go of unhelpful patterns of behavior around food.
136. I am not impulsive; the power is in my hands.
137. I am proud of myself for losing weight.
138. I love myself.