Affirmations are important for teens to build their self-confidence and resilience. Thus, here we’ve compiled the list of best and most positive affirmations for Teens that will help them stay focused on the positive aspects of life and remind them that they can achieve anything if they put in the effort.
Affirmations for Teens
1. I can persevere and do hard things.
2. I have the right to say “no” and mean it.
3. My friends are not always right.
4. I am a good friend.
5. I am responsible with my technology.
6. I love myself unconditionally.
7. I am at peace, I have calm, I do not need to worry.
8. I will not compare myself to people on the internet.
9. I have faith today is going to be a good day.
10. I can handle anything that comes my way.
11. I can have all kinds of friends.
12. I am awesome.
13. My body is beautiful just the way it is.
14. I am valuable just because I’m me.
15. My opinion matters.
16. I am becoming better with each day.
17. Trying my best is all that I can ask of myself.
18. I belong and I am good enough exactly as I am.
19. My hopes and dreams are important and should be heard.
20. I trust myself.
21. I can reach my dreams.
22. I trust my inner voice, I don’t need to doubt myself.
23. I am smart, I am capable, I am strong.
24. I will savor my youth.
25. I am an intelligent being, but I don’t know everything.
26. I give myself permission to do what is best for me.
27. Not everyone has to like me, I am fine just the way I am.
28. I am allowed to feel proud of myself.
29. I can, and will reach my goals.
30. I deserve to be happy.
31. I accept and love the way I look without comparing myself to others.
32. Acceptance is freedom.
33. I don’t have to have all the answers, it’s okay to not know.
34. I stand up for myself because I matter.
35. I have all the tools to be successful.
36. My mistakes don’t define me, everyone makes mistakes.
37. Reputation is important, but it is not defining.
38. I will ask for help if I need it.
39. I love and respect my family for all they do for me.
40. I see the beauty in stopping to appreciate my blessings.
41. I love and approve of myself.
42. It is okay if I’m not perfect, I am still worthy and valued.
43. When there is a bump in the road, I keep going.
44. I am in charge of how I feel and I feel to choose happiness.
45. I can say no, and no will mean no.
46. I can forgive myself and others, even for larger transgressions.
47. I can change the world.
48. I am determined and have the ability to succeed.
49. I am smart and clever and am willing to learn when needed.
50. I will do today what I will appreciate tomorrow.
51. I am happy. Who else am I trying to please?
52. I am kind and smart and important.
53. I haven’t even seen what I am capable of yet.
54. I am deserving of kindness and respect from others.
55. I am happy to be here.
56. I am kind and compassionate and can feel love for myself and others.
57. I am enough, I do not have to change myself to be enough.
58. I am unique and I don’t have to compare myself to others.
59. I don’t need to be perfect to be accepted.
60. I can choose joy, I can choose peace, I can choose my path.
61. I will do better next time.
62. Fear is normal, it doesn’t have to stand in my way.
63. It is ok to be different than my friends.
64. Anything is possible and my wildest dreams can come true.
65. I am in control of how I react to others.
66. I know that baby steps add up to big steps.
67. I am not lost; I’m still creating myself.
68. The more I like myself, the more others will like me.
69. I have people who care about me and will help me if I need them.
70. I do not have to fit in to belong or to be important.
71. I am amazing.
72. I am proud to represent the values that matter to me and my community.
73. I believe in myself.
74. I am strong.
75. My existence matters in this world, I am important.
76. My life is a gift, I am grateful for all that I have.
77. I am an important part of my family, I am needed.
78. I can’t fix the past, but I can do better next time.
79. A six-pack does not need to be standard. In either form.
80. I can only do so much, it’s okay to cut myself some slack.
81. This is only the beginning.
82. I speak to myself with kindness.
83. I listen to others with kindness and an open mind.
84. I do not need drugs or alcohol to have fun.
85. I do not have to be perfect to be loved or to be accepted.
86. I feel lucky to have the opportunities that I do.
87. I do not wish for age but instead experiences and knowledge.
88. I am beautiful inside and out.
89. I should be accepted for the person that I am.
90. I am not responsible for how other people talk or act.
91. I am not controlled by the opinions of others.
92. I can take life at my own pace, I don’t have to rush.
93. I offer a unique perspective.
94. I am kind to myself.
95. My dreams are achievable.
96. I can make mistakes and still be loved.
97. I accept myself and my flaws, they are what makes me who I am.