Have you ever wanted to show your romantic side to the person you have feelings for? But you are waiting for the right moment. Then we will tell you that Thanksgiving is a perfect time to make your crush smile and add extra spice to your conversation. Therefore, we’ve created these pick up lines on Thanksgiving taht will give you the boost you need for a romantic spark. Now, don’t be shy cause it’s a good time to flirt with that special one and make her feel appreciated with these lines. Enjoy.
Thanksgiving Pick Up Lines
1. You look as good as Thanksgiving dinner.
2. I’m the opposite of a turkey, because you make me feel stuffed.
3. You are the belle of the butter-ball.
4. You’re like Thanksgiving dinner — delicious, satisfying, and after we’re done, I’ll probably fall asleep.
5. Want to candy my yams?
6. Hope this dinner won’t be the only thing filling me up tonight.
7. Are you a deep fried turkey? Because you are hot.
8. Are you hot bird? Because you’re making my Thanksgiving dinner.
9. Thanksgiving dinner isn’t the only thing that will make you wanna loosen your belt.
10. You Plymouth Rock my world.
11. There is a special place in hell for people that play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.
12. So, technically we’re not blood related, right? Because those juicy breasts are making me hungry.
13. I checked the meat thermometer, and you’re officially one hot bird.
14. You must be a meat thermometer because you make my temperature rise.
15. There’s only one cavity that I want to stuff, if you know what I mean.
16. I’m going to make your Plymouth Rock. (Lolz.)
17. I’ll be the Mr. and you can be my Ms. Pilgrim.
18. The only thing sweeter than pumpkin pie is you, baby.
19. I’m losing my head over you.
20. Those juicy breasts are making me hungry.
21. Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist.
22. You’re sweeter than pumpkin pie.
23. You are my favorite side dish.
24. No need to get up for seconds. I’m more than happy to let you gobble off of my plate.
25. Want to break the wishbone? I’m wishing for a date with you.
26. Glad I brought out the oven mitts, because you’re too hot to handle.
27. You’re what I’m most thankful for this year.
28. Wow, that’s one fantastic spread.
29. I don’t want to give you the wrong idea, but I can’t stop thinking about how thankful for you.
30. Wanna take a look at my meat thermometer?
31. You’re the only girl I’d ever share my secret method to moist turkey with.
32. Is it just you, or is it getting hot in here?
33. You’re the gravy to my turkey.
34. I’d rather be feasting on you tonight.
35. You be my pumpkin pie and I’ll be your candied yam.
36. I’ve got a little something for you to gobble on.
37. Did you save room? Because I have something else to gobble on.
38. You’re the pumpkin pie of my eye.
39. I’d love to get you in my gravy boat.
40. Aren’t you tired of being cooped up here?
41. My corn always wear a husk.
42. I’d rather have you butter my biscuits.
43. I’m going to Plymouth Rock your world.
44. The turkey isn’t the only thing on this table that needs basting.
45. You’re the only (cutie) pie I need.
46. If you didn’t want to sit at the kids’ table then you shouldn’t have seen the new Twilight movie.
47. I’ve got something for you to gobble.
48. Pumpkin is not the only cutie pie at this delicious dinner
49. What sound does a turkey’s phone make? Wing wing.
50. Call me tryptophan, because you’ll be sleepy when we’re done together.
51. Making sure you have a happy Thanksgiving is a real priority of mine this year.
52. At the end of a long day, I want to come home to a hot marshmallow like you.
53. You don’t need Thanksgiving to hate your family.
54. I can give you something to really be thankful about.
55. Would you like to try some of this dark meat?
56. I have a thing for butterballs.
57. If I was a turkey, I’d be doing everything I could to taste terrible right now.
58. Do you have any plans for leftovers, yet?
59. Let’s play pilgrims and native Americans; I’ll lure you over under false pretenses and we’ll feast.
60. I wanna play with your butterballs.
61. The food isn’t the only thing that will make you want to loosen your belt.
62. There are only two things I want on Thanksgiving: you and some fine yams.
63. Gobble gobble, I love watching you wobble.
64. Girl, are you a thanksgiving turkey? Because I’m only here for you.
65. You put the “ass” in casserole.
66. Do you want to hop on my gravy train?
67. You’re sweeter than a hot marshmallow on a candied yam.
68. You are so hot I need oven mitts.
69. Wanna pull the wishbone with me? I promise I’ll let you win.
70. I bet you’re the best thing that’s happened to me all year. Happy Thanksgiving.
71. Damn, girl, you’ve got some fine yams.
72. I’ve got a little something for you to gobble on.
73. I’m ready to ride your Mayflower.
74. Baby, I can make your Plymouth Rock.
75. You really spice up my pumpkin.
76. I wanna see your horn of plenty.
77. You can call me Tryptophan, because you’ll be all sleepy after I’m done with you.
78. How about we skip the turkey and go straight to dessert?
79. Are you Thanksgiving Day or am I just really excited for you to be here?
80. I’d love to stuff your turkey, sweetheart.
81. Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful for you, especially because you’re so cute.
82. Can you stuff me like a Thanksgiving turkey?
83. This turkey looks great. So are you a breast man or a thigh man?