Are you looking for a way to impress someone who is a fan of Star Trek? Whether you’re trying to flirt or just impress, it’s the best thing to use pick up lines related to Star Trek to make a connection with the person who loves this series. It will work as an icebreaker to get your conversation started.
We guarantee these lines we’ve created for you will show that you are interested in the same things and initiate some fun and flirty banter. So why wait? Cause it’s time to break the ice and start a conversation with the person you have eyes on. Enjoy.
Star Trek Pick Up Lines
1. Baby, you’re hot enough to jump-start a vulcan’s pon farr.
2. I’m really great with tongues.
3. Baby, you’re deep space fine.
4. Looks like you could use some work on your port inducer.
5. Forget warp speed, let’s just go on impulse.
6. Wanna breach my warp core?
7. My erection will live longer and prosper.
8. Hi, I’m the Captain. How may I be of service?
9. I can feel your pain buried within you. Let me touch it.
10. Urkuk lu Stalga. That’s Klingon for I love you, baby.
11. Hey, it’s about time you docked that shuttle.
12. Is that a phaser in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
13. I’ll bet you want to penetrate my cloak.
14. You can set your phaser to stunning.
15. Take off your clothes and let’s start the next generation.
16. I’ll call you the next time I pass through your star system.
17. I’d like to scan you with my sensors.
18. My forehead’s not the only thing with ridges on it.
19. I’d like to clean your plasma conduits.
20. I’m going to ask you out. Resistance is futile.
21. I am no Will Wheaton, but I’ve got a Crusher on you.
22. Logic tells me it’d be most beneficial if we reproduced.
23. Your mouth says, ‘Shields up.’, but your eyes say, ‘A hull breach is imminent.’
24. Thank God I’m not a red shirt, because you’re drop dead gorgeous.
25. Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded.
26. Baby are your hailing frequencies open?
27. Can I tribble you for some sweet kisses?
28. Come back to my place and I will assimilate you into my collective.
29. With you, my erection will live longer and prosper.
30. Where are you from? Do you have any trill symbiont in you? Would you like some?
31. Would you like some Vulcan in you?
32. Do you want to go where no man has gone before?
33. Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on “stunning”.
34. Set course to intercourse.
35. We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your heart.
36. Your pants are the final frontier.
37. Want to see if we can make the holo deck malfunction?
38. I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on your ample nacelles.
39. When i have you in my sensors range, my plasma conduits goes on fire.
40. What’s a knock-out like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?
41. I will boldly go where no one’s gone before: your rear hangar.
42. Beam me up, hottie.
43. I’ll show you my docking bay if you show me your ship.
44. I’m Wesley crushing on you
45. Dang…so many torpedoes…so little time.
46. Baby, we don’t need a holodeck. I’ll make all your fantasies come true.
47. Come check out my photons. I’ve got a full spread.
48. Baby, you’re hot enough to jump-start a Vulcan’s pon farr.
49. Did the earth move for you, or are we sitting on a Horta?
50. Can I take a ride on your warp core?
51. I’d like to fill your Jeffries tube.
52. I am having trouble getting my photon torpedo out of it’s breech, can you assist?
53. Dang… so many torpedoes… so little time.
54. Can you feel the Pon Farr tonight?
55. Hey baby, wanna calibrate my tricorder?
56. Hey baby, someone must have shot you with a phaser set on stunning”.
57. Hey baby. Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on “stunning”.
58. Although it is illogical, I am afraid you have emotionally compromised me.
59. How about we go back to your room and count each others spots?
60. I’m thirsty for some Romulan male.
61. I’ve got something big in my torpedo tube.
62. Baby u can violate my prime directive any day.
63. Logic tells me it’d be most beneficial if we reproduced.
64. Can I beam you up shorty?
65. I would kill the children of 1,000 worlds just to see you smile.
66. I’m really great with tongues.
67. What happens if I blow on your antenna?
68. Let’s go back to my shop so I can inspect your EPS Conduit.
69. I can’t help it — my eyes are trapped in the gravitational field of your breasts.
70. Hey baby, are your hailing frequencies open?
71. And you think my ears are big….
72. I’m going to ask you out. Resistance is futile
73. Tribbles won’t be the only thing reproducing on this ship.
74. Lower your shields and let me into your heart.
75. Hi I’m the Captain, how may I be of service?
76. You can explore my planet anytime.
77. You don’t need a mind meld to know what I am thinking.
78. Take off your clothes and let’s start the next generation.
79. Baby, you make my antennae stand up straight.
80. Want to see my Class 3 probe? Earth woman, prepare to be probed.
81. I have a full spread of torpedoes locked onto your ventral hull.
82. I would love to assimilate you into my pants.
83. Baby, your phasers are set to stunning.
84. Once you make love to a man with Vulcan ears on you never go back.
85. You make my pants go to Red Alert.
86. Hey baby, wanna see my bat’leth?