Music is a universal language that can help bridge the gap between two people. So whether you’re looking to impress someone with your knowledge of music or want to break the ice, using these pick up lines related to music instruments can be a great way to start your conversation with them.
These lines have the potential to make your crush laugh and feel special while also demonstrating your knowledge of music to show your interest.
With some clever wordplay and smooth delivery, we guarantee you’ll have them falling head over heels in no time. So dont wait and go ahead.
Music Instrument Pick Up Lines
1. I heard you’re a trumpet player. Want to try blowing my horn?
2. When I’m with you, my heart starts to syncopate.
3. Your chin rest isn’t the only thing that gives good hickeys.
4. Ooh, I love your accent. What is it, agogic?
5. Do you like heavy metal? Cause I can teach you how to scream.
6. I’d like to finger your fret board.
7. I hear you’re a second bass. Want to go to third with me?
8. If you rub lubricant on my (trombone) slide, it moves faster and gets longer, wanna see?
9. Are you a baritone? Because I’d like to get to 1st bass with you.
10. Are you a guitar player? ‘Cause you just plucked my heart strings.
11. Trombones can do seven positions, and baby, my favorite’s on the floor.
12. Saxophonists do it wish alternate fingering.
13. Are you Shakira, cuz those hips don’t lie.
14. I can make you hit all the high notes.
15. Let’s make some sweet music together, honey.
16. Are you an F# because I miss you constantly.
17. Do you believe in love at the first set, or should we run it another time?
18. Flute players provide some cheap trills.
19. Did you just move chord V to chord I? Because I think you’re perfect.
20. It’s getting crowded at this festival. Can I hold your totem?
21. Don’t your feet hurt after marching through my head all day?
22. Are you a trumpet player? Because you sure are makin’ me horny.
23. I may not be Mumford, but do you want to have my sons?
24. The flute isn’t the only thing I know how to blow.
25. Composers always score.
26. Would you like to have dinner with the third degree of the diatonic scale? Mi.
27. Girl, you give me a tromboner.
28. If you were an oboe, I’d be the only one who could play you correctly.
29. Come sit on my nut, I will finger you all the time.
30. I really just want to be the harmony to your melody.
31. My guitar teacher says my fingering is good, especially on the G-string
32. Would you describe yourself as ternary? Because you have a lovely form.
33. I am a guitarist; can I strum your G-string?
34. If I were a drum I’d let you bang me all night long.
35. Excuse me, do you believe in premarital sax?
36. Date a bassist. We don’t mind going down low.
37. You must be a fourth or a fifth, because you’re just perfect.
38. Good boys deserve more than just fudge.
39. Everything about you, girl, is so contagious.
40. You must be a choir director because you make my heart sing.
41. Hey baby, you know pianists do it with 10 fingers.
42. Save a drum, bang a drummer.
43. I’d love to strum your G-string.
44. Let’s make some sweet music together, honey.
45. You can tickle my ivories anytime, baby.
46. Lets play Instrumentality. You know, when people unite in one body…
47. Can you feel the bass pounding in your chest?
48. Are you a drummer? Because I’m getting good vibes.
49. You sound a bit flat. Do I pull out or push in?
50. Tubas. We’re twelve times hornier than an ordinary French horn.
51. You light up my world like a piccolo lights up the sharp side of a tuner.
52. I’d like to tap you like my guitar string.
53. My bowing arm is pretty sore…Because you just made me tremolo.
54. Altos know how to go down low. Vocal
55. I have a flute you can blow.
56. Your voice is so a-do-re-ble to mi.
57. I’ll beat that ass like a drum and leave you swimming in cum.
58. I like you more than trumpet players like themselves.
59. Perhaps you and your friend would like to play a trio with me?
60. I think you’re marked Prestissimo because you’re dashing.
61. Can you put your baritone inside my tuba? I want to see if it fits.
62. I’d like to memorize your body like I memorize my music.
63. You must be marked Prestissimo… because you’re dashing.
64. How about you and your friend play a trio on me?
65. Damn girl, you’re lookin’ sharp.
66. Hey baby… you know, pianists do it with ten fingers.
67. Come sit between me and my drums, I could bang you all night.
68. Are you a piano, or a forte?
69. If I go accelerando, will you do crescendo to a forte?
70. Are you my lines? Because I could never forget you.
71. Let’s flip a coin. Head, you’re mine, tails I’m yours.
72. I bet that flute isn’t the only thing you know how to blow.
73. You must be a C major scale… All-natural.
74. My guitar isn’t the only thing I’m strumming tonight.
75. Hey babe. I want to play you like my harmonica.
76. Is that an anacrusis? Because you’re about to hear a pick-up.
77. You deserve some strumming on your G-string.
78. Are you a piece of minimalist music? Because I keep seeing you again and again.
79. Me and you are perfectly tuned together.
80. This reed isn’t the only thing I can get wet.
81. Slow down girl, you’re giving me a woodwind. Woodwind Instrument
82. I’m a violinist. I’m a pro in 15 different positions.
83. Are you a cymbal cause I wanna ride you.
84. Enough exposition. Let’s move this to the development section.
85. Are you a two-octave chromatic scale? Because you leave me breathless.
86. Would you like to borrow my tuner? You’re looking pretty sharp to me.
87. This cello isn’t the only big wood between my legs.
88. I bet we’d get into some serious Treble together.
89. You had me at cello.
90. Guitarists finger faster, you know.