Looking for the best wine caption for Instagram?
Wine holds a universal appeal, but have you wondered what sets wine apart and makes it so revered? It sparks conversations, ignites passions and creates a multisensory experience.
Whether you’re raising a glass to a special occasion or toasting to life’s milestones, wine is a symbol of sophistication and pleasure that captivated hearts for centuries.
We know it’s hard to find the best suitable caption when you want to make your wine-themed posts stand out and evoke a sense of sophistication and pleasure. Therefore, below, we’ve compiled the list of best wine captions for Instagram that will elevate your Instagram game and make your wine-themed posts go viral.
So if you are ready to clink glasses and unlock the secrets of wine captions, Scroll down and select the best one to stand out from the crowd.
Wine Captions for Instagram
1. It’s a wine kind of day.
2. Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
3. Wine-one-one my glass is empty
4. Whether wine is a nourishment, medicine or poison is a matter of dosage.
5. Wine is the thinking person’s health drink.
6. Put a cork in it!
7. Have a wine-tastic day.
8. Me and my good friend Merlot
9. Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.
10. Be there in a Prosecco.
11. Let’s go wine tasting on the couch.
12. In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it.
13. A nice glass of wine makes everything better.
14. I need a huge glass of wine.
15. In dog wines I only had one.
16. Our book club only reads wine labels.
17. You had me at Merlot.
18. Sip me, baby, one more time.
19. Cheers to pour decisions.
20. Tonight’s forecast. 99% chance of wine.
21. Wine not?
22. Anything is possible with a bottle of wine and sunshine.
23. Great minds drink alike.
24. Wine’s day Wednesday
25. Wine pairs well with difficult relatives and PMS.
26. What’s a bottle of wine between friends. Empty.
27. I decant even.
28. Champagne is the wine of civilisation… the oil of government.
29. Aged like a fine wine.
30. Drinking before 10 am makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic.
31. Coffee: am. Wine: pm.
32. Where there is no wine there is no love.
33. The bottle says “four servings” but my heart says one.
34. Life is too short to drink bad wine.
35. Good friends and good wine.
36. I could give up wine, but I’m not a quitter.
37. There are many wines that taste great, but do not drink well.
38. Wine is the answer. I just don’t remember the question.
39. Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right.
40. Wine for dinner = Winner.
41. Red, wine, and booze.
42. Wine is bottled poetry.
43. Roses are red, so is my wine. Refill my glass and I’ll be just fine.
44. A meal without wine is called breakfast.
45. Love the wine you’re with.
46. White wine all the time.
47. Party now, adult later.
48. Great views, great company, great wine, can’t ask for much more!
49. Wine is constant proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
50. Wine isn’t a wine. It’s a lifestyle.
51. Just rescuing this wine which was trapped inside a bottle.
52. Gone with the wine
53. Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it.
54. I’m on cloud wine.
55. Working nine to wine.
56. Hakuna Moscato. It means drink wine.
57. Wine is my spirit animal.
58. Wine is my Valentine.
59. Stop and smell the rosé.
60. Wine is life.
61. The best way to learn about wine is by drinking.
62. After drinking so much wine, I need a Napa.
63. Time to wine.
64. Where there’s a wine, there’s a way.
65. Friends and wine… the older the better.
66. I make wine disappear. What’s your superpower?
67. Always the right time for a glass of wine.
68. Wine is the most civilized thing in the world.
69. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
70. Gluten free. Dairy free. Fat Free. I love the wine diet!
71. Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
72. Time to wine down.
73. Wine: because adulting is hard.
74. Keep calm. There’s wine.
75. Cozy nights are made for wine.
76. Wine is my love language.
77. I enjoy long romantic walks down the wine aisle.
78. Will you accept this rosé?
79. Wine brightens the life and thinking of anyone.
80. Is it wine o’clock yet?”
81. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine.
82. It’s Wine o’clock!
83. Should we drink wine tonight? A: Yes, B: A, C:B”
84. In vino veritas (In wine there is truth).
85. Save water. Drink wine.
86. It’s wine o’clock somewhere in the world.
87. I just can’t get enough of wine.
88. Red lips and wine sips.
89. Wine rejoices the heart of man, and joy is the mother of all virtues.
90. Wine pairs nicely with good friends.
91. Slay all day then cabernet.
92. Oops! Did I buy wine instead of milk again?
93. I’ll be there in a prosecco.
94. It’s ok to drink white wine after Labor Day.
95. Bra off. Feet up. wine poured. TGIF.
96. Where there is a will. There’s a Rosé.
97. Either give me more wine or leave me alone.
98. Wine is the answer. What was the question?
99. You look like I need a wine.
100. Love at first sip
101. Wine Wednesday? What about wine every day?
102. Coffee keeps me going until it’s acceptable to drink wine.
103. Wine… the intellectual part of the meal.
104. Life is short. Buy the good wine.
105. Novinophobia. The fear of running out of wine.
106. But first …. wine.
107. With wine and hope, anything is possible.
108. Wine flies when you are having fun.
109. Rosé all day.
110. It’s better to be full of wine than full of shit.
111. Madame, I may be drunk, but you are ugly, and tomorrow I will be sober.
112. I need to re-wine my life.
113. Partners in wine.
114. If a life of wine, women and song becomes too much, give up the singing.
115. But I’ve got a Blanc space baby.
116. He who loves not wine, women and song remains a fool his whole life long.
117. Smile, there’s wine.
118. Wine and chill.
119. I could really go for a glass of wine and my own private island right about now
120. All you need is a glass of wine and a pretty view.
121. We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.