Looking for the best bartender captions for Instagram?
In the world of mixology and the art of crafting exquisite libations, one profession that exudes a unique charm and flair is the bartender.
A charming smile on the face and a deft hand makes bartenders charismatic. But you need to remember they are not just drinking slingers. They are storytellers, creating libations that speak to our palates and ignite our imaginations.
So, if you’re ready to raise the bar, below we’ve compiled the list of best bartender captions for Instagram that will leave your audience thirsty for more.
Bartender Instagram Captions
1. Don’t even ask, just pour me a drink.
2. Save water Drink alcohol.
3. Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
4. Keep calm and drink on.
5. The best part about summer is in my hand.
6. Be happy for this moment.
7. No working during drinking hours.
8. The greatest accomplishment of a bartender lies in his ability to exactly suit his customer.
9. You had me at aloha.
10. Bartenders recognize through practice what liquid increments look like in a standard mixing glass.
11. Darling, every hour is happy hour when you are fabulous.
12. Strong women need strong drinks.
13. He was a wise man who invented beer.
14. I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.
15. I’m in need of liquid therapy.
16. Love at first sip.
17. Keep calm and go to happy hour.
18. Hakuna ma vodka.
19. I have mixed drinks about feelings.
20. It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails
21. Not wine-ing about this situation.
22. Finish your day sparkling.
23. My office happy hour is whatever hour I leave the office.
24. Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health.
25. I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day…
26. Whiskey me away.
27. I love my coworkers from my head to mojitos
28. Whiskey is, by far, the most popular of all remedies that will not cure a cold.
29. Thank you for the bottom of my glass.
30. When I read about the evils of drinking I gave up reading.
31. Relaxation in every sip.
32. Lady bartenders live a tougher life than anybody knows.
33. A good bartender has to be part philosopher, part psychiatrist, part psychic.
34. Tequila is cheaper than therapy.
35. You are the pineapple of my eye.
36. All you need is love and wine.
37. I’m a better person when I’m drinking pińa coladas.
38. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point me to the nearest bar.
39. No one ever made history in the living room. And without a bartender, who at home are you going to tell your troubles to? Your dog?
40. A theory that you can’t explain to a bartender is probably no damn good.
41. Girls just wanna have cocktails.
42. Live every hour like it’s happy hour.
43. A bartender can’t be made overnight, though, and a headful of recipes and facts will get you only so far.
44. Happy hour?
45. You know you have a drinking problem when the bartender knows your name — and you’ve never been to that bar before…
46. Why limit happiness to an hour?
47. Let’s make this a recurring meeting
48. Bartenders want to give you good service, but they also want to give everyone a good service. If the bar is slow, then the bartender will be able to spend more time with you.
49. I was a bartender for four years, and that was the best training that I had for learning how to approach people.
50. Peace, love, and happy hour
51. You say alcoholism, I say liver Crossfit.
52. Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.
53. Yes way rosé.
54. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
55. The only cold thing I like.
56. It can’t all be sunshine and piña coladas… but it is right now.
57. Life is better with a cold drink in your hand.
58. A good writer is not, per se, a good book critic. No more so than a good drunk is automatically a good bartender.
59. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
60. I need a little drinky drink
61. We go together on Fridays and happy hour.
62. Stout, Stout, let it all out!
63. A professional bartender is someone who can do his or her best work when he or she doesn’t feel like it.
64. I’m not really a social drinker. I would say it’s mostly work-related.
65. You know you’re in trouble, when the bartender cries.
66. Keep calm because it’s happy hour
67. Drink happy thoughts.
68. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy beer and that’s kind of the same thing.
69. Happiest of hours.
70. I worked hard all week to put beer on this table.
71. My friends speak of my drinking…. but they know not of my thirst.
72. Blending is the only cardio I want and need right now.
73. If you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain.